Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD and this virus

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been matching with tons of hot girls but hardly any of them are actually talking. Anyone else having same thing happen? I’ve done online dating for a while and usually have good success with getting girls talking and going on dates. Past few weeks or so though I’m getting matches but very little responses

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is no chance I would be meeting with any random chicks right now who I was not already banging and who I didn't know relatively well. You must be insane to even be thinking about this.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no chance I would be meeting with any random chicks right now who I was not already banging and who I didn't know relatively well. You must be insane to even be thinking about this.
im not talking about meeting up. I’m saying I’m hardly even getting responses to any messages. I’m matched with like 15+ girls and only 2 are hardly replying. Never had much problem before getting girls to talk until recently

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
im not talking about meeting up. I’m saying I’m hardly even getting responses to any messages. I’m matched with like 15+ girls and only 2 are hardly replying. Never had much problem before getting girls to talk until recently
Hmm...maybe they are taking a break? Or maybe they have a backlog of guys they are already talking to? If they aren't meeting in person they probably haven't dismissed a lot of them outright...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you texting women during this crisis, work on self preservation, lift weights
they will rinse you of non sexual attention

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...maybe they are taking a break? Or maybe they have a backlog of guys they are already talking to? If they aren't meeting in person they probably haven't dismissed a lot of them outright...
Pretty sure this is the answer.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority (> 50% based on surveys) of women who use dating apps have never gone out on a date with someone they met on the app. Most use the apps for validation and/or entertainment. Stuck indoors due to the virus and potentially unemployed, my guess would be that many more women are on the apps and swiping out of boredom for something to do, but they have no interest in chatting or dating. Now is a great time to put dating apps aside and do some self-development or get some things accomplished. Online dating right now is like trying to get a tan by laying on the beach in the middle of the night.