Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gossip

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your take on it?

I have my wife and from time to time she feels to tell me about her drama with her friends.

I tend to just listen and not say anything until shes finished and asks me what I think and always i just say "i agree" then the subject changes.

That a good way to deal with such behavior?

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find the gossip interesting there is nothing wrong with listening to it. I do it all the time if I find it amusing. But if I'm not interested I will just ignore and respond with yeah sure whatever or something like that.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.

I dont want to be dismissive as I feel like when she does discuss such things shes very emotional about it. Being dismissive just shuts her out and may bottle up that emotion. I feel if I listen she can vent and let out her annoyance.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.

I dont want to be dismissive as I feel like when she does discuss such things shes very emotional about it. Being dismissive just shuts her out and may bottle up that emotion. I feel if I listen she can vent and let out her annoyance.
Let her emotionally vent, listen to it, but find a way to not give her any comments, suggestions, or advise if she asks for it or not. A logical solution or comment to her emotional problem never works.