Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Too Risky To Bang Plates?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of plates who I am not exclusive with..

Both want to see me.. However anyone of them could be taking dik elsewhere.

With the current pandemic is it best to drop all plates? For now.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Obvoulusly, don't bang anyone who's coughing and has a fever. However, this virus has an incubation period of 4 - 8 days before symptoms start. In addition, most people will not show symptoms even if they get the virus. Depends on your immune system.

Question is, do you want to chance it just to get your d ick wet?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have an underlying health condition or are over 55 you are fine. Relax.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Take Sambucol Elderberry twice daily. Hasn't specifically been shown to effect this virus but its got tons of scientific studies done showing its effectiveness against a wide variety of other viruses including the flu(shown superior to Tamiflu in multiple studies), HIV and upper respiratory infections. Since this is an upper respiratory infection and a virus it would reason it would be effective against this as well as its Mechanism Of Action is to block the virus from being able to enter cells and thereby preventing it from replicating.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is. They're comin outta the woodwork though aren't they? I've been hit up thrice this week. Nope. Ignore as they have been ignoring me during the sunshine times or overbought market times. I had some dreams last night of old thin flames I used to fvck and it was so vivid how we'd get together and I learned some from the dreams and thought about my late dad and how he must've strung along and kept my mom if not by Force, they were Poor. He just caveman'd her, and she was beautiful, still is in her 70s kinda, the epitome of Self-Preservation (the way all women Should be but aren't today - abusing and Using themSELVES more than any other man could abuse and use them).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Take Sambucol Elderberry twice daily. Hasn't specifically been shown to effect this virus but its got tons of scientific studies done showing its effectiveness against a wide variety of other viruses including the flu(shown superior to Tamiflu in multiple studies), HIV and upper respiratory infections. Since this is an upper respiratory infection and a virus it would reason it would be effective against this as well as its Mechanism Of Action is to block the virus from being able to enter cells and thereby preventing it from replicating.
No proof any of that works. If you want to try something, Monolaurin. That has scientific evidence backing it. Here's what I use.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvoulusly, don't bang anyone who's coughing and has a fever. However, this virus has an incubation period of 4 - 8 days before symptoms start. In addition, most people will not show symptoms even if they get the virus. Depends on your immune system.

Question is, do you want to chance it just to get your d ick wet?
Well I already banged a plate 4 DAYS ago... She had no signs of a cough or cold or a fever.

Even used a condom for intercourse.. However she sucked me off within a condom.

Plate number two wants to see me Friday night.. I am thinking of canceling and focus on isolation for the next two weeks.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well I already banged a plate 4 DAYS ago... She had no signs of a cough or cold or a fever.

Even used a condom for intercourse.. However she sucked me off within a condom.

Plate number two wants to see me Friday night.. I am thinking of canceling and focus on isolation for the next two weeks.
This is a very important question since she sucked you off without a condom...

Is your penis very hot or is it coughing a lot?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This has been floating around social media lately:
Plan accordingly.
—-
From a friend.. the more you know:

Feeling confused as to why Coronavirus is a bigger deal than Seasonal flu? Here it is in a nutshell. I hope this helps. Feel free to share this to others who don’t understand...

It has to do with RNA sequencing.... I.e. genetics.

Seasonal flu is an “all human virus”. The DNA/RNA chains that make up the virus are recognized by the human immune system. This means that your body has some immunity to it before it comes around each year... you get immunity two ways...through exposure to a virus, or by getting a flu shot.

Novel viruses, come from animals.... the WHO tracks novel viruses in animals, (sometimes for years watching for mutations). Usually these viruses only transfer from animal to animal (pigs in the case of H1N1) (birds in the case of the Spanish flu). But once, one of these animal viruses mutates, and starts to transfer from animals to humans... then it’s a problem, Why? Because we have no natural or acquired immunity.. the RNA sequencing of the genes inside the virus isn’t human, and the human immune system doesn’t recognize it so, we can’t fight it off.

Now.... sometimes, the mutation only allows transfer from animal to human, for years it’s only transmission is from an infected animal to a human before it finally mutates so that it can now transfer human to human... once that happens..we have a new contagion phase. And depending on the fashion of this new mutation, thats what decides how contagious, or how deadly it’s gonna be..

H1N1 was deadly....but it did not mutate in a way that was as deadly as the Spanish flu. It’s RNA was slower to mutate and it attacked its host differently, too.

Fast forward.

Now, here comes this Coronavirus... it existed in animals only, for nobody knows how long...but one day, at an animal market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from animal to people. At first, only animals could give it to a person... But here is the scary part.... in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”

This Coronavirus, not being in any form a “human” virus (whereas we would all have some natural or acquired immunity). Took off like a rocket. And this was because, Humans have no known immunity...doctors have no known medicines for it.

And it just so happens that this particular mutated animal virus, changed itself in such a way the way that it causes great damage to human lungs..

That’s why Coronavirus is different from seasonal flu, or H1N1 or any other type of influenza.... this one is slippery AF. And it’s a lung eater...And, it’s already mutated AGAIN, so that we now have two strains to deal with, strain s, and strain L....which makes it twice as hard to develop a vaccine.

We really have no tools in our shed, with this. History has shown that fast and immediate closings of public places has helped in the past pandemics. Philadelphia and Baltimore were reluctant to close events in 1918 and they were the hardest hit in the US during the Spanish Flu.

Factoid: Henry VIII stayed in his room and allowed no one near him, till the Black Plague passed...(honestly...I understand him so much better now). Just like us, he had no tools in his shed, except social isolation...

And let me end by saying....right now it’s hitting older folks harder... but this genome is so slippery...if it mutates again (and it will). Who is to say, what it will do next.

Be smart folks... acting like you’re unafraid is so not sexy right now.

#flattenthecurve. Stay home folks... and share this to those that just are not catching on.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. This is worse than the flu. Don’t spread misinformation.
Bro, you don’t know what you are talking about. Not a SINGLE person In the WORLD has died without the above mentioned criteria. Over 50 or underlying health condition. You are the one spreading misinformation. Relax. Of course it’s worst than the flu but 98% of people are not going to die from this.

@RickTheToad @FairShake @Rictor1 <—- medical professionals can you confirm this for @EyeBRollin so he can sit down somewhere?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you don’t know what you are talking about. Not a SINGLE person In the WORLD has died without the above mentioned criteria. Over 50 or underlying health condition. You are the one spreading misinformation. Relax. Of course it’s worst than the flu but 98% of people are not going to die from this.

@RickTheToad @FairShake @Rictor1 <—- medical professionals can you confirm this for @EyeBRollin so he can sit down somewhere?
You’re spreading complete bullshvt right now. Trust the medical professionals and the facts. This is not a time for opinions.

1) we only know of data based on those actually tested. Worldwide there is a gross testing shortage. In the USA there is an extreme testing shortage.

2) you’re not okay based off death rate alone. Those death rates assume available hospital capacity. Once the health care system is overwhelmed the death rate will skyrocket further. People who need hospitalization and ventilators will instead just die.

3) all results and data are at minimum two weeks behind due to the prolonged incubation period. This virus takes up to a month to recover from. We must assume every new confirmed case was contracted two weeks ago.

Please save the macho bullshvt for subjective discussions.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score

Truth.

Go watch ANY interview with ANYONE who has had the virus. Most say no symptoms to mild symptoms (like a cold) and at worst a headache and fever for 24 hours.

I watched an interview with a 55+ yr old couple yesterday that was part of the original quarantined cruise ship. Both tested positive. When asked if they would take advantage of another discounted cruise with possible infection knowing what they do now, they both said "We would absolutely go". Obviously there is at least short term immunity after having the virus, so they could go wherever they wanted without worry of getting it again right now.

But the media telling you that shyte doesnt sell their shelves bare. You dont think Costco, Kroger, Walmart and others arent making historic profit right now?

Also concerning Italy- Italy has one of the oldest age demographics in the world. Specifically northern Italy. Thus why their mortality rate was alarming, compounded with so many people spreading it and not even knowing about the virus yet.

If they wanted to stop it they would do this: Mandatory quarantine for all elderly and people with certain existing health issues. The rest of us go out and high five, hug, have a great time. We all get it and 3 weeks later it is gone. Period.

Just like they used to do with chicken pox before there was a vaccine.

But that type of thinking doesnt sell the shelves bare either.

Happy hunting.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re spreading complete bullshvt right now. Trust the medical professionals and the facts. This is not a time for opinions.

1) we only know of data based on those actually tested. Worldwide there is a gross testing shortage. In the USA there is an extreme testing shortage.

2) you’re not okay based off death rate alone. Those death rates assume available hospital capacity. Once the health care system is overwhelmed the death rate will skyrocket further. People who need hospitalization and ventilators will instead just die.

3) all results and data are at minimum two weeks behind due to the prolonged incubation period. This virus takes up to a month to recover from.

There is no macho bullsh*t. Everything I am telling you is backed by data quoted by professionals. I am listening to doctors. You are spreading unnecessary fear and it’s not cool.

Find me one documented case of anyone under 50 and without an underlying condition dying from corona virus?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. This is worse than the flu. Don’t spread misinformation.
yeah, not he is more virulent then a normal flu yes, and tend to give pneumonia faster, but as long you are not in the risk group, aka 60+ plus years and have no contact with said group it shouldn't matter much, its not falta for you and any healthy people, only the weak and old are at the risk

There is no macho bullsh*t. Everything I am telling you is backed by data quoted by professionals. I am listening to doctors. You are spreading unnecessary fear and it’s not cool.

Find me one documented case of anyone under 50 and without an underlying condition dying from corona virus?
meh I bet he is one who belive on anything news tell him so...

and its funny, all doctors tell this new virus is more louder then he really is, and funny fact too, this new virus is weaker on children, it act like a normal flu on then, so we really only need to care about is the old and weak

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3) all results and data are at minimum two weeks behind due to the prolonged incubation period. This virus takes up to a month to recover from. We must assume every new confirmed case was contracted two weeks ago.

less then 1% world population is not a huge death rate you know, I know seasonal diseases who kill more in a year, and don't see you guys that scared

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Obviously you didn’t read a single thing in my post.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and its funny, all doctors tell this new virus is more louder then he really is, and funny fact too, this new virus is weaker on children, it act like a normal flu on then, so we really only need to care about is the old and weak
less then 1% world population is not a huge death rate you know, I know seasonal diseases who kill more in a year, and don't see you guys that scared
That’s a lie. Doctors are not downplaying this virus. The amount of ignorance in these posts is astounding.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a lie. Doctors are not downplaying this virus. The amount of ignorance in these posts is astounding.
I don't lie, diferently from you I deal with doctors daily, none are too worried, the ones who are, are because if any of his workers get sick, he will have to pay for it, or have elderly people, or are already old, aka, the risk group, the young ones are not

sure you should do teh minimum because I serious don't like to get sick, but going overboard like a damn coward, because you can't take a flu, now that is the problem

but comming from you, not really surprising