Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you apologize for a potential bad joke?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been texting this girl, but we speak different languages so we communicate in English.

Yesterday I made a 'joke' about a picture she texted me of her pet, but when I re-read it, it could be interpreted in a very digusting way.

Reason I ask is because she didn't even respond on that, normally she does.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been texting this girl, but we speak different languages so we communicate in English.

Yesterday I made a 'joke' about a picture she texted me of her pet, but when I re-read it, it could be interpreted in a very digusting way.

Don’t overthink it, mentally shrug and move forward.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what to do from now on?

This girl is really testing my mental health, she’s really cute but because of this I doubt everything now. Plate spinning is not an option, she sadly is the only right now and because my country is in a partial lockdown due to corona, nothing will happen the next few weeks. And because of this I can’t throw her frame around like you said.

What about just saying “I know this joke might have been interpreted in a wrong way so just forget about it” and ask her some question without apologizing?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
when was the last time she expressed a unique quality to you that you liked?
She's very cute, nice ass and legs, very little a-cup though, but I'm more of an ass guy. I've been on a very long dry spell, so yeah I tend to look only at attractiveness right now.

She is kinda funny and witty, similar interests, but besides that, I don't really know her, we tend to have very superficial conversations.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But what to do from now on?

This girl is really testing my mental health, she’s really cute but because of this I doubt everything now. Plate spinning is not an option, she sadly is the only right now and because my country is in a partial lockdown due to corona, nothing will happen the next few weeks. And because of this I can’t throw her frame around like you said.

What about just saying “I know this joke might have been interpreted in a wrong way so just forget about it” and ask her some question without apologizing?
It’s only been a day.

Go work on yourself. Being too accessible to someone you barely know means you have no life or a life that’s small.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't doubt yourself. Do you want a woman you have to walk on eggshells for? Then don't. Stand by what you said and if she is a good girl she'll ask you what you meant rather than jumping to conclusions. If she gets upset you know how her mind works. Be yourself and you will find compatibility.

You are overthinking it. She is probably not even thinking about it and has completely forgotten. If you don't like the way you tease women then change your behavior. Don't apologize because talk is cheap, just do better. Are you going to apologize every time she doesn't respond with "hahaha you're so funny" ? Fuuck no.

Reactions: FJA

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't doubt yourself. Do you want a woman you have to walk on eggshells for? Then don't. Stand by what you said and if she is a good girl she'll ask you what you meant rather than jumping to conclusions. If she gets upset you know how her mind works. Be yourself and you will find compatibility.

You are overthinking it. She is probably not even thinking about it and has completely forgotten. If you don't like the way you tease women then change your behavior. Don't apologize because talk is cheap, just do better. Are you going to apologize every time she doesn't respond with "hahaha you're so funny" ? Fuuck no.
You're right, I do walk on eggshells around her. I stand by what I meant, but I don't stand what it could be interpreted as, which is her pet eating his own shvt. Like I said, English is not our native language, and some words and contexts I said in that joke, could be seen in different ways I realize now because I probably am indeed overthinking it.

She initiated three times this week, I only once, but I don't feel like initiating now, although I probably would have done. Guess I'm also overthinking this?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, I do walk on eggshells around her. I stand by what I meant, but I don't stand what it could be interpreted as, which is her pet eating his own shvt. Like I said, English is not our native language, and some words and contexts I said in that joke, could be seen in different ways I realize now because I probably am indeed overthinking it.

She initiated three times this week, I only once, but I don't feel like initiating now, although I probably would have done. Guess I'm also overthinking this?
If you're uncomfortable joking through text then don't do it. Yes you're overthinking this. Women and people in general will come and go from your life, get used to it.

Girls are meant to be fun. If life is going well for you then there is nothing she can say or do to upset you. You'll simply disengage if you're not having fun or if she oversteps boundaries. If you don't feel like initiating then don't. Maybe introspect or work on something for your career or personal development.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted me today, saying the boredom has started (due to the partial lockdown in our country due to corona).

I replied with "well, we could always do this" and sent her a photo of "approved sexual positions for the virus". She replied with "good idea!".

Of course she could have interpreted this as that we should both do this with someone else instead of each other. But I don't know, she must know what I meant right?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

If I do this I just move forward, change topic or saying something about me being silly, never apologize

When you start to over think how the other side could interpreted your massage things can go just so wrong

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with a girl once and I made an obvious silly joke that she took the wrong way. She gave me the silent treatment for the next 3 hours while we were on our date. Eventually she said "I'm cold. I wanna go home and get a sweater." On the drive to her place, she continued to give me the silent treatment. When she got out of my car and went into her place to get her sweater, I fvcking left and nuked her from Facebook. Nobody needs that kind of bull5hit.