Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I failed to protect my heart yet again. Any tips?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encountered a situation where I was spinning 4 plates.

Two of them crashed.

One of them asked to marry me, I ran to the hills.

Last of them was behaving really well - HB7 for months.

+++
1. Sex on the first date
2. Accepted most date schedules
3. Sub in bed, Great assets
4. Tall
5. Read good books
6. Followed my lead

----
1. She hinted she was possibly molested during her childhood.
2. Said she's depressed
3. Possibly promiscuous past
4. Slowly started to reschedule dates
5. Started giving weird excuses

Now I assumed she doesn't want to do anything with me anymore, but she didn't mind coming at a moment's call late night to give me head.

Yet she's still finicky about confirming plans during the day this week and has been saying stuff like depression or her work and stuff since.

Dread - Another guy, Low Interest keeps haunting me

I think with all these potential red flags, I shouldn't pursue this more or invest.

I told her I'll contact her after 2 weeks with plans to never do so. Deleted her off social media and messages.

NC - Day 1

Any advice? I can feel the beginning of oneitis creeping on me - working out regularly and eating well.

Thanks folks.
You still have 2 other plates that require your attention. The two crashed ones do not.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
----
1. She hinted she was possibly molested during her childhood.
2. Said she's depressed
3. Possibly promiscuous past
4. Slowly started to reschedule dates
5. Started giving weird excuses
This right here is the cluster b recipe.
Poor quality finally rearing its ugly head. As i said in previous message. Focus on the other plates

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still have 2 other plates that require your attention. The two crashed ones do not.
This is where I goofed up, instead of replacing my crashed plates, and keeping distance from this woman, I put all my eggs in one basket.

This has happened only a couple of times in my lifetime, and has taught me to be stronger, patient and calmer

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This right here is the cluster b recipe.
Poor quality finally rearing its ugly head. As i said in previous message. Focus on the other plates
I don't have any plates at the moment who I'm consistently sleeping with, this is the cause of the mild oneitis and a classic case of "putting my eggs in a single basket"

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth in this - I think it is a scaling effect. You should start unavailable, and if you're interested in them (which you seem to be) very very VERY slowly and gradually raise that, but never surpass how much she is pursuing or available to you, if that makes sense.
There has to be balance!

Too available = Tour Over

Hardly ever available = Tour Over

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think you have lack of game. You just have lack. You have no ecosystem that constantly produces more women. And now you are expecting too much from a plate with emotional issues. This is just your neediness talking. Go find more women and you’ll hit yourself in the head for ever taking this one too seriously.
Thanks mate.
These are just the right words to keep me going!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T

Time to move on then and meet some new plates
You know it, continuing to have healthy interactions with people everywhere instead of going in a shell is what I'm doing, and has worked for me the past.

Hanging out with friends, doing new activities is a sure fire way to meet people and eventually plates.