Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she still attracted but has to deattach?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
A former FWB of mine is now engaged, but we still keep in touch through text, snapchat, instagram every so often.

I've been more than respectful with keeping my distance and respecting her fiancee.

She was in a play earlier today, and I attended because I support her arts (as she supports my line of work, as a photographer) -- after the show, I walked up, said hello, a brief hug, and congratulated her on the show. The conversation was short lived, and at one point she said "Well, probably should start cleaning up" but says "Good to see you thanks for coming" and touches me on the arm before she leaves.

I've had a suspicion that she developed something for me during our short time together and that I'm a bit of a temptation for her, that perhaps it's harder to be around each other because it stirs up what we had (which was 1.5 years ago)

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If you're going to break up a engaged girl you better be ready to marry her yourself.

Otherwise what kind of person destroys something beautiful and doesn't build it back up.

Add to this world more than you take.