Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im not focused on females. Or gaming females at all.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Ive noticed since ive been an active member on this forum for the past few years. Im more focused on myself. Image,status,wealth etc: and not focused on females at all. I dont even flirt with or game females now. If a girl is interested she can drop some interest or hints. Or even flat out ask me out. But other than that im focusing on creating a better me? Why is this? Am i no longer needy and so focused on the happy ending? My thoughts in short words.. bye felicia lol

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you want to be passive and have women do the work for you. You haven't really learned much apparently. Men take action, not sit around and wait. You have traded in one feminine action for another.
No. I dont agree at all personally. He who cares least has the most power. Im not seeking female attention or validation. Ill build the best me. And believe me... I attract the best types. "Looks wise" i dont need a female to stroke my ego. Im not insecure and need reassurance. Ill focus on as i said looks,money,status, and make myself something i never thought i could be. Thnx for the "great advice though"

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will instinctively pick up on this and hit on you out of the blue. They might even neg you to knock you down a couple of notches to get your attention if you are too oblivious to them.
This happened to me almost on daily basis, once you hit this level you will understand.. And youre the high value top tier man

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, I almost started a similar thread. I've never been more thrilled about life nor more disinterested in women. When you're locked in on your purpose and your goals, that's all that really matters. I've restructured my life, career, and hobbies the past 2 years and am now reaping the rewards of risks and hard work. My social life is great and there are always pretty young things to talk to mixed in with everyone else. I've got a plate who's really cool (just one plate, I'm too distracted to spin) but I'm bored with sex anymore. I don't really care if they give me attention or not because they're mostly just a mindless distraction from me building the life that I want.

This is probably why my posts have gotten either blander or jokier. Besides a few instances of real-world advice for newbies, I'm sort of checked out of SoSuave mentally. I like chatting with dudes on PM, but my posts are just kind of half a$$ed otherwise. So it's not SS that's going downhill, it is I.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, I almost started a similar thread. I've never been more thrilled about life nor more disinterested in women. When you're locked in on your purpose and your goals, that's all that really matters. I've restructured my life, career, and hobbies the past 2 years and am now reaping the rewards of risks and hard work. My social life is great and there are always pretty young things to talk to mixed in with everyone else. I've got a plate who's really cool (just one plate, I'm too distracted to spin) but I'm bored with sex anymore. I don't really care if they give me attention or not because they're mostly just a mindless distraction from me building the life that I want.

This is probably why my posts have gotten either blander or jokier. Besides a few instances of real-world advice for newbies, I'm sort of checked out of SoSuave mentally. I like chatting with dudes on PM, but my posts are just kind of half a$$ed otherwise. So it's not SS that's going downhill, it is I.
@samspade your not going downhill. What happened is from my personal experience from ive recently just stated. You have pretty much reached the end of 1 part of your "personal journey" you have realised. You do not need a female. Or attention or validation. Which means you no longer have a EGO. Which is alpha as f*ck! You dont care if no girl talks to you or validates you. Because at the end of the day its you that validates you. And no woman can knock you down a notch. Because your frame is now so strong. That even if she tried screwing with your frame she cant. Because in simple terms. You do not care. Lol. About her attention or validation. Its kinda like subconsciously saying "you either with me or you not"

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the collective consciousness of this forum is starting to shift from chasing after women to building value for yourself everyday. That’s a good thing.

When you give value to yourself everyday, you will eventually reach a flow state. A flow state is when your presence becomes completely transparent. It is when a man is at his purpose. He doesn’t have any false personas/distorted expression. Women can see from his presence alone that he is high value.

A flow state is also a state that doesn’t have any friction. There isn’t anything internal (social anxiety, insecurities, etc) that will block your confidence and natural self expression.

Your presence will simply give off a vibe of high EQ, dominance, high value, and a look in your eyes as if you’ve “arrived in life.”

A look of redemption.

Women will instinctively pick up on this and hit on you out of the blue. They might even neg you to knock you down a couple of notches to get your attention if you are too oblivious to them.

And it’s not just one day of working on your goals. It’s the accumulation of days that creates momentum and turns you into a force of nature.

Guys who are legit forces of nature will tell you they don’t need to do anything to get women’s attention. They can just show up and women will be affected by their presence alone.
@stormrider yes! This!! Man i feel like 1 million bucks everyday. Just focused on me myself and i. The "flow" i get in my life completing my goals feels good as! Which makes me plan new goals and execute them. If this is HAPPY then i want every member to feel this.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a step back. I mean is it a coincidence you want the same thing superficial women want here?
A great man are not about money and status @niceguytoalphamale , its about becoming a male of value. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. Einstein knew that success is reached if you’re valuable to others.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade your not going downhill. What happened is from my personal experience from ive recently just stated. You have pretty much reached the end of 1 part of your "personal journey" you have realised. You do not need a female. Or attention or validation. Which means you no longer have a EGO. Which is alpha as f*ck! You dont care if no girl talks to you or validates you. Because at the end of the day its you that validates you. And no woman can knock you down a notch. Because your frame is now so strong. That even if she tried screwing with your frame she cant. Because in simple terms. You do not care. Lol. About her attention or validation. Its kinda like subconsciously saying "you either with me or you not"
Haha, thanks. I was being tongue-in-cheek about going downhill. People are always saying "Sosuave has gone downhill, it's not the place it was." Nobody ever stops to think that maybe they've changed.

The ego part of it is, well, it's the whole thing. You're right, it's the first part of the personal journey. I think a large part of my adult life was building confidence and making mistakes. But with confidence-building comes ego. It gets in the way. It's kind of like cooking something...inevitably there is byproduct like fat or grease that you need to skim to get the right balance. If you leave it in, it will come back to haunt you, either on the tongue or in digestion. If your ego festers, it too will haunt you.

Once I achieved great confidence, there were two questions: 1) Who was I and 2) Where was I going?* I knew my regular life wouldn't cut it. I knew that simply having a good job and/or being with a woman wouldn't make me happy in and of itself. And I think when a man ponders these questions, and finds answers, the process begins to chip away at the ego...because he must surrender it to embark on the journey. For a lot of people this can be a religious experience (giving yourself to God), but it works regardless of faith because the one true fact is we will all die one day.

It's all about creating your purpose. Not "finding your purpose." It's not hiding. Create it. It may change over time, but as long as you're true to yourself, you'll see the forest for the trees and stay on your path.

So basically you want to be passive and have women do the work for you. You haven't really learned much apparently. Men take action, not sit around and wait. You have traded in one feminine action for another.
I understand your response, but that's binary thinking. I challenge you to dig a little deeper with your sentiments here. What actions are you taking?

*If you're a 'Sopranos' fan you'll especially appreciate those two questions.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Ive noticed since ive been an active member on this forum for the past few years. Im more focused on myself. Image,status,wealth etc: and not focused on females at all. I dont even flirt with or game females now. If a girl is interested she can drop some interest or hints. Or even flat out ask me out. But other than that im focusing on creating a better me? Why is this? Am i no longer needy and so focused on the happy ending? My thoughts in short words.. bye felicia lol

Yes... funny to read your both statements, as I have the same thoughts in going this way for some time.

After my last thread I woke up to thoughts like "wtf was I even thinking?!"
Caused - or forced - me to leave this forum for nearly three weeks for internalizing and observing myself and my actions, even this place often patched me up and motivated me when it was needed.

Don't know what caused my shift in mind (can say the anger regarding my ex and the breakup subsided and I also lost interest in women for now - perhaps related...) but I decided to stay focused on myself for a while.
I've set some goals for the next three months and decided to not search actively for new women. I uninstalled my dating app on the weekend and took immediate action.
Another reason for this is, that I had some ED troubles from december till january, probably caused from selfmade stress.

I'm going to live my life 100% self centered for the next months, but I will take what's thrown in my way if it suits me.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I've been going through and I couldn't be more happy. Real focused on achieving my goals and eventually giving back to reach that fulfillment and so called self actualization in life that I haven't been going out of my way to get any attention. Examples; If I go out once in a while, there will be women from across a room or club signaling me to come over and I just maintain my ground, shake my head, and signal them to come over since I'm having too much fun with my buddies. You can get a glimpse of that little girl in them who rarely gets told "No". It's pretty cool. I also stopped going through bs with flakey behavior or trying to go through loopholes, I just cut it off immediately and go NC. There's definitely pro's and con's between this behavior and kissing @$$ but like I said, I feel good with myself and maintain a certain amount of integrity. I definitely recommend it if you're a guy who wants to keep developing their confidence and not deal with bs. You make the rules.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ask yourself why you want to climb that mountain, your first answer would be “so I could reach my full potential.” But if you dig deeper into your core being and ask the “why” enough times, your final answer would most likely be “so I could show others how to climb that mountain.”
You better get as high as you desire first. Many whom you show how to do it will sabatage your efforts. There are principalities and powers.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Exact same boat OP, started my break from gaming women now and for the next 6 months will be focusing on self improvment

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think about women all the time. I'm a single guy so YES I check them out a lot and try to talk to them etc. I want to bang. You can't just sit back and complain. You gotta go get the women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole chasing chicks thing didn’t come from the voice. It came from Pua marketing. You were all brainwashed.

The natural order of things is guys become high value and women seduce them.
"Brainwashed" is not the right term. Most men here can think for themselves and aren't being force fed information. I've never followed PUAs or their marketing. The truth is I'm pretty ignorant of all the PUA material out there. I have read some of the classic red pill blogs, but mostly stuck to Sosuave. The bottom line is that as with each subject or data, each individual will still have to decide for himself whether to accept or reject it. However in the grander scheme, life is a series of paradigm shifts. Every man should ideally have many of these. Those who don't remain stuck in their narrow worldviews. On your journey you should never stop learning. Of course you know this, but I'm putting it out there for everyone.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens plenty, but I don't have much use for these women. I'm not into girls that neg and I just blow them off. That's super gringa. Most women who hit on me bore me, anyway. A girl's got to have something else going on in her life besides being a coquette. Make it interesting for me or I'm out, get in where you fit in, ladies.