Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
lots of guys here do, and thats why you dont hear about it... this site is mostly about failures and how to improve to correct them

yet, another excuse
Most guys can't compete with him though. He's nearly a super chad. 97 percent of the guys are not going to clean up like him.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
#facepalm

by the way, I have never once mentioned anything about a job or what I do in my OLD profile. never once. As I said before I dont say anything about myself

my tinder opener goes something like this:

Have you ever had a dream, you could, would, you'll do, you need, you want, so much you would do anything?
Daydreaming... ideas... visions... a direct experience of yourself.
Neither do I, but that's what I had to work with. @Amante Silvestre had a good short and sweet profile bio template he posted a year or two ago. Perhaps, if @biggoal asks really really nicely with a cherry on top he'll post it.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your excuses are tiresome biggoal. You have been given sound advice again and again, if you'd spent half the time you do posting repetitively on here, in the gym lifting, and putting work into yourself, you might have got somewhere.

You need to start listening, and actioning the advice you are given.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Your excuses are tiresome biggoal. You have been given sound advice again and again, if you'd spent half the time you do posting repetitively on here, in the gym lifting, and putting work into yourself, you might have got somewhere.

You need to start listening, and actioning the advice you are given.
Ain't going to happen.

The best tinder opener is "have more going for you than your ass"
But do they?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nah but it puts them on the back foot with you immediately and then it's just a case of keeping them there.
Never been on Tinder, so IDK. I thought it was skank city. Though, a few ladies I've talked to actually thought they could build a relationship with a dude on Tinder. Hmm.. NY ladies... Smartest females in the room. Sigh.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Neither do I, but that's what I had to work with. @Amante Silvestre had a good short and sweet profile bio template he posted a year or two ago. Perhaps, if @biggoal asks really really nicely with a cherry on top he'll post it.
Yes, I would like to see this template please. Is it good for all OLD apps or just certain ones? Like Tinder for example is going to be quite different than Eharmony or Catholic Match obviously.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just threw him one yesterday that was an updated spin on the old one you’re talking about.

He ignored it.

But I don’t think he’d get far at all even if he used it anyway. He doesn’t have the persona to follow it up. It would be interesting to see if he gets more responses up front though.
I don't recall it. Mrwood and rickthetoad posted one for me and I made a hybrid of it. Can you please repost it? Thanks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Scroll down. It’s the cookie/gun paragraph.

Don’t use it on a site you’re currently on. And if you use it, post it as it is. Do not ad or subtract your own garbage to it. Let it stand on its own.
Is it okay to use it on Tinder?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I used an abbreviated version of it on there for a short time and did good, but not as good as on other sites. It had to be abbreviated because I don’t think bumble allows that many caricatures. You can try.
Besides, a super chad like yourself doesn't even need to add any text on tinder or bumble.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn’t have the persona to follow it up.
is why I dont give exact profile help. My follow-up are hard and strong, funny, flirty and lead a girl down a path to my c0ck

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggoal, You are locked in on OLD and refuse to adjust. From all of the threads I have seen from you, OLD is everything. Even if you improved your profile, your "stats", your perfectly angled pictures... at the end of the day you still need to know how to seduce a Woman and how to interact with them. IMO, it doesn't seem like you know how. Even if you structured the "perfect" profile for whatever app you're using, you STILL have to meet up with them and have the charisma/personality/sexual seduction skills to date & fvck them.

This is why i said get off OLD and hit the weights, increase your sexual appeal and improve your confidence. I'm more than sure that you come across cute Women in your daily life but never even think about making the approach. You head back into your house/car and open OLD to see what matches you might have. Stop the bvll**** and start apporaching Women that you find attractive.

Which brings me to my next question, Have you even tried to approach Women?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Biggoal, You are locked in on OLD and refuse to adjust. From all of the threads I have seen from you, OLD is everything. Even if you improved your profile, your "stats", your perfectly angled pictures... at the end of the day you still need to know how to seduce a Woman and how to interact with them. IMO, it doesn't seem like you know how. Even if you structured the "perfect" profile for whatever app you're using, you STILL have to meet up with them and have the charisma/personality/sexual seduction skills to date & fvck them.

This is why i said get off OLD and hit the weights, increase your sexual appeal and improve your confidence. I'm more than sure that you come across cute Women in your daily life but never even think about making the approach. You head back into your house/car and open OLD to see what matches you might have. Stop the bvll**** and start apporaching Women that you find attractive.

Which brings me to my next question, Have you even tried to approach Women?
I dont approach them at my part time grocery job because I'm in a loser job and uniform and mostly elderly customers anyway. Few times I see a cute on they're with s guy, married or too young.

My main business i own I see them sometimes at the market. My mom who works with me said she sees girls looking at me sometimes but they're too young like in their 20s.

I think what you say in your profile matters.

Like I said the profile summary I used last year yielded decent reply rates and I was using more garbage pics yet was having a decent reply rate. I'll have to try and find the word document I saved and paste and use it again.

Also last year more women in their 30s on facebook dating and match and tinder.

Why has old gone downhill so much quality wise? Other users on here say the same.

So how are women meeting men when I'm seeing a lot less of them on old?