Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Euro, Russian, Slavic girls this hot?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ratio in Russia is 2:1, as in 2 women to every 1 man. If you're a good looking guy with your shiit together in Russia the hotties will fist fight in front of you for who gets to go home with you.(edit: actually looking at census data it looks like the younger generations are closer to 50/50, but for men over 25 this is still valid.)

The ratio is so fuucked because of all the soviet wars where soldiers were commanded to shoot any friendly soldier they saw retreating. Super hardcore cold blooded shiit.

Now there's a surplus of women.

Russian girls are hot af and some age like wine @RangerMIke . I'd say they age as badly or better than the American spectrum.

You should take a trip @biggoal, but be warned, in your present state these women will chew you up and spit you out.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The dude in these videos again, is no Chad and almost looks like a younger version of MrWood. How is a guy like this dude in the video able to score a high end HB without being a Chad?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude in these videos again, is no Chad and almost looks like a younger version of MrWood. How is a guy like this dude in the video able to score a high end HB without being a Chad?
because he is a man and can "handle" her. It has noting to do with sex

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dudes youtube channel. His girlfriend or whatever is eastern European and Hot as fvck in a natural beauty way and just the way she acts.

I don't see this sh** here in North America.

I guess these are the types of chick MrWood is banging over there.

Who the f*ck is this mr wood?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I compete with extremely good looking and tall/fit Scandinavian men, Italian accents, Spanish suave... I have to use my eyes, smile, humor, flirt and frame to compete. Im not Chad, I'm MrWood and act like myself and different than the other chumps. I push flirtation to a new level without being rude, crude or clique. Most women sh1t test you within minutes... you need to sidestep that crap and pust their intrigue.

I do alot of "oh really?" "oh I see, lol"

her: what do you do?
me: I do very bad things, and I do them very well.
her: giggles

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I compete with extremely good looking and tall/fit Scandinavian men, Italian accents, Spanish suave... I have to use my eyes, smile, humor, flirt and frame to compete. Im not Chad, I'm MrWood and act like myself and different than the other chumps. I push flirtation to a new level without being rude, crude or clique. Most women sh1t test you within minutes... you need to sidestep that crap and pust their intrigue.

I do alot of "oh really?" "oh I see, lol"

her: what do you do?
me: I do very bad things, and I do them very well.
her: giggles
Could it also be the women in general are different in Europe and different dating app platforms compared to the US?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
different? Yeah... they are hotter and throw alot of sh1t tests to weed out weak simpy guys

Dude in video does it right, at 6:20
paraphrase:
him: "I love Belarus, i love Foo and Bar, I like babushka and I like your smile Elena"
her: "really, my smile?"
him: "no, not really"
her: "lol awwwww"

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've smashed a lot of Russian girls. Some are lovely, some are cûnts. No different to anywhere else.

They like to curse in Russian when you're pounding them or when they're angry. Their English is typically pretty decent.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
different? Yeah... they are hotter and throw alot of sh1t tests to weed out weak simpy guys

Dude in video does it right, at 6:20
paraphrase:
him: "I love Belarus, i love Foo and Bar, I like babushka and I like your smile Elena"
her: "really, my smile?"
him: "no, not really"
her: "lol awwwww"
He was playing around. That's not how they met. A woman her age should stick with guys that are younger. Younger guys have more energy. Especially women her age who go for guys in their 50s. I mean at that age they're getting old and energy is gone. Most hockey players in the NHL are retired by 40. Just too slow.