Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
#trainwreck

I think it would be wise to find another profession. I make more than that in a few days of work; and I'm 2 years older than you.

That's weak and horrid. Screams desperation and seeking approval from the ladies. How is that even close to what I wrote?
Closer to what Mrwood wrote

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
These are the two profiles I used before the current one which these were getting me better results.

I'm a professional who’s active, outgoing, and hardworking who's looking for that special someone with similar interest as mine to enjoy life with! I'm a career driven individual who owns a business which is very rewarding hard work, but the schedule allows me to have free time when I want it, plus provides me with a nice living.

I love to be active and go different places, travel, see new things, dine out and overall just be active and enjoy life. I love the SWFL weather that allows me to be outside most of the year without freezing my arse off. I'm a St. Louis, Missouri native so I'm a diehard St. Louis Blues and Cardinals fan. I held season tickets for many seasons with the Blues and absolutely love attending pro sporting events, especially hockey and baseball. I don’t mind people who are fans of rival teams or even Bruins fans :) Ok, just had to add that one since the Blues won the cup hehe.

Finally, intellect, kindness, humor, integrity are what I value most in a person and find the most attractive traits in an individual. People who are snobby and look down on others who are less fortunate are big turnoffs.

Oh, and a pretty smile really stands out too :)

I’m an adventurer and professional who’s active, outgoing, caring and looking for that special someone to share my life with. Being positive, setting goals and being motivated are big factors I live my life by. I own my own business which is hard work but rewarding at the same time and allows having free time and flexibility when I want it and provides me with a decent living.

I’m a very active person and love to be out and about seeing new things around the area, dining out, traveling, being outdoors, and staying physically active. I love the warm SWFL weather that allows me to be active year round outside and expect my partner to enjoy the same.

I love sports and being from St. Louis I’m a big Cardinals fan and an even bigger St. Louis Blues fan. I love attending baseball and hockey games in general. I was a Blues season ticket holder for years when I lived in St. Louis.

I value intellect, kindness, humor, and integrity to be the most attractive traits in an individual.

Glassguy

Reaction score
These are the two profiles I used before the current one which these were getting me better results.
Too much of a try hard.

"I'm a professional who also likes to let loose and have a good time. Sports enthusiast and always up for an adventure, so you being a thrill seeker would be a bonus as I would feel guilty with you missing out on the fun! I might buy the first round if your profile doesnt say FLEEK or FAM. Let's connect and see what happens"

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reopening my investigation into big goal. I have possible leads that this is big dave... thread coming soon

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How about this one? It's short and simple.

Also, should I tailor it for certain age demographics? Like for example, Right now it's post wall mostly between the ages of 36 and 49 I'm messaging because that's what is mostly around here and they're better looking than the few who are under 35 who are mostly land whales.

So for an older women would highlighting my business and such be more of an asset?

If you're targeting 26 year olds wouldn't you want a different sounding profile?

I’m an adventurer and professional who’s active, outgoing, caring and looking for that special someone to share my life with. Being positive, setting goals, and being motivated are big factors I live my life by. I own a successful business which is hard work but rewarding at the same time and allows having free time and flexibility when I want it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you highlight your business when you’re hesitant to talk about it on dates for fear of losing them?
It gets the foot in the door at least. You can spin it to make it sound better too. Not until after you bang her then she eventually finds out the size of it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How often have you gotten that far lately?
Not much. So a short OLD profile is better than a long one? Also, should men post a dozen pics? It seems on here many guys only post 3 or 4 pics on OLD so the woman keeps wondering about them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most decisions are based on 2 things: the quality of your photos and the overall tone in what you convey in writing.

If your photos are of good quality and show your best features, you really don’t need more than 2 or 3.

Overall tone is more important than the particulars of what you write. Dont list your qualifications as if you’re applying for a job. It’s better to show them a personality that they like so they become curious enough about your other qualities to pursue and find out more.

Your ads have no personality. You’re writing resumes.
That's how a lot of the women write theirs. Some of them are 3 times as long as mine. 3 pics? Women post 20 pics some of them.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#trainwreck
#facepalm

by the way, I have never once mentioned anything about a job or what I do in my OLD profile. never once. As I said before I dont say anything about myself

my tinder opener goes something like this:

Have you ever had a dream, you could, would, you'll do, you need, you want, so much you would do anything?
Daydreaming... ideas... visions... a direct experience of yourself.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
More pics wont add anything significant even if you had a body to show off.
So if you have 8 pics and four of them shirtless or in wife beaters showing off your body that makes it look like you're trying to impress too hard?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Its vain and tempers further curiosity.

If they like what they see in one pic, they WILL ask for more. It’s ripe for escalation.
I had that actually about a month ago. The chick herself was cute, HB7 and 42. She wanted more torso pics showing my chest area because like she thought I was skinny. She was in shape but had a little fat on the hips. She was no HB9.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never once has a woman asked me for more pics, never once.
did I say never? Right... never once.
I even posted my Tinder pics page here. No body shot, No action shots, No cars/motorcycles/bikes/skates/watercraft/trains or airplanes.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because you are and you resorted to hiding it; not much above a fat girl who takes selfies from ceiling high angles to slim themselves down.

You need to stop resorting to OLD profile tricks to get results that will just end up being big hurdles for you to overcome on an actual date.

Change the problem itself.
Then how does MrWood do everything that's said not to do on OLD regarding pics? No action pics and no body pics and he gets results.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then how does MrWood do everything that's said not to do on OLD regarding pics? No action pics and no body pics and he gets results.
cuz im a fvcking stud

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.. I should charge you for this one on one.. Again, here's the plan.

1) Go on what BS app you like. It will work on all.
2) Change your location to where ever the closest metro area to where you are in Florida. Seeker told me, but I forgot.
3) Post the bio
4) Set up multiple dates for Friday - Sunday
5) Book an AirBNB
6) Get laid

Dude, why are you talking about YOU. It isn't about YOU. It is about them. Just say, you are an international importer / exporter for technical hardware devices (cellphone cases - you do not tell them this). You then turn back on her, what she does, why she went into that field, etc. You then discuss HER EXPERIENCES. It works for anything. Example. What is the craziest thing you've done or most far out place you visited. She'll think and respond. Then, really cool. What did you do there? How did that experience make you feel? Just keep on exploring and expanding on her. You give simple answers to her, and you receive complex answers from her. Get it? You are creating an illusion. This will get you laid, unless you are looking for a relationship. Certainly possible, but it would be hard where you live.

@Glassguy @In2theGame any suggetions he should consider with OLD?
My advice is get off OLD. Get into the gym and put on some lean mass. the Women will come.

From what i've seen, biggoal's threads on OLD are endless and goes farther than the universe.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggoal have you considered getting off OLD?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve said it too. He’s been told that 100 times.

He is just not in a position to make such adjustments for significant improvements. He’s a 125 pound dude with the same issues to contend with either way.

Until he works on improving his faults through time and work, he will continue to get the same results no matter how many different ways he tries to side step the problems. That’s most likely why he is so stuck on OLD to begin with. To mask his issues for better results (even if we find them dismal by comparison to our own), only to fall like Icarus on the date when these problems come to light and cannot be hidden anymore.
Then again OLD works well for Mrwood and he gets better results than everyone on here AND he's middle aged and has a visible physical disability and isn't built like a Chad but somehow gets it done.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t speak for MrWood.

I only speak from years of my own personal experience and experimentation with this stuff.

Last time I used Bumble I got over 300 matches in the first 24 hours, with 50-100 more coming in per day after. I treat women just like they treat men on these sites. So I like to think I do pretty good in my own right.

My last OLD conquering:

View attachment 3612
You're a super chad though and live in a higher populated, younger area as well. Of course you're going to get tons of likes. Besides Mrwood no one else has that success on here.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one else has that success on here.
lots of guys here do, and thats why you dont hear about it... this site is mostly about failures and how to improve to correct them

You're a super chad though and live in a higher populated, younger area as well.
yet, another excuse