Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You need pro photos and stylish... without that the results aren't good. I've myself made a test about it... Big big difference.

Or you can be really lucky to find a newbie woman on there, talk and schedule a quickly date. Otherwise she will be bombed with tons of options for her.
I'm tired of OLD sites and how I have to drive 30 or more miles just to meet anyone.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need pro photos and stylish... without that the results aren't good. I've myself made a test about it... Big big difference.

Or you can be really lucky to find a newbie woman on there, talk and schedule a quickly date. Otherwise she will be bombed with tons of options for her.
Never done old

But i know getting a good shot can be very hard.
Im sure it can help greatly, but imo 1 or 2 prof shot is good, but other pic need to look non-proffesional.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, others suggested it. I used to let it grow out and shave just once a week. My part time job allows beards BUT they have to be neat and trimmed which I hate trimming it. When I grow it out I look like Joe Thorton's beard. The guy on the SJ Sharks with the sloppy beard. Some suggest without facial hair I look way too young and kiddish for my age.
You don't need a full beard; 2-3 mm stubble will look even better. Buy a trimmer from Costco for $50 and use it twice a week (5-10 min per session). Also, your haircut is too short.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You don't need a full beard; 2-3 mm stubble will look even better. Buy a trimmer from Costco for $50 and use it twice a week (5-10 min per session). Also, your haircut is too short.
Look at Tanner Guzy, im not a fan of him but wow the ttansformation

He's a ginger, more of an orange color though.. Shorter hair the better. Most ladies do not trip over themselves with orange / gingers...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why when I go on Tinder or Bumble they're overweight a lot of times or located 35 or more miles away? Been a week since I saw anything over HB6 within 20 miles of me on those apps.
Your HB6, are my and most dude's here HB 2-3's. Take what you can get. I will agree with the 5 o'clock shadow though. It will make you look more masculine. You every edge you can get. Everyone told you to move, but you do not want to leave Mommy.. So, IDK.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a ginger, more of an orange color though.. Shorter hair the better. Most ladies do not trip over themselves with orange / gingers...
Ik truth is most ginger men are at a disadvantage look wise.
But Tanner is a great examplenon how someone can turn things arround. Big improvement from what he started with

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ik truth is most ginger men are at a disadvantage look wise.
But Tanner is a great examplenon how someone can turn things arround. Big improvement from what he started with
Maybe some scruff and a shaved head would work for him? Hard to say. @biggoal, do you have any friends or people who you can ask for advice in terms of IRL that are good with style? Do you know any gay dudes? They will prob. be good one's to ask on style.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe some scruff and a shaved head would work for him? Hard to say. @biggoal, do you have any friends or people who you can ask for advice in terms of IRL that are good with style? Do you know any gay dudes? They will prob. be good one's to ask on style.
I did have an lesbian manager (low end HB 7) once but she got transfered to another location. One year older than me. Instagram and FB hog she is.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I did have an lesbian manager (low end HB 7) once but she got transfered to another location. One year older than me. Instagram and FB hog she is.
Ask her for advice. You need someone hands on IRL. Besides,, ladies love to do make overs.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lean af and a weak chin, bad combo.
Def some scruff maybe a beard amd some weight on him

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. Weight gainer is perfect for him. It's the fastest way he can put on the LBS; but he also needs to push some iron.
Gaining weight doesn't do any good if you don't work out. It will go to fat. In my case the fat goes straight to my gut.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never done old

But i know getting a good shot can be very hard.
Im sure it can help greatly, but imo 1 or 2 prof shot is good, but other pic need to look non-proffesional.
That's true... unless you pay a good photographer.

And about normal photos that's something important. I use to have a mix of those.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of OLD sites and how I have to drive 30 or more miles just to meet anyone.
That's not good in that point.

Maybe try some nice events (not parties)... You may found some nice girls in there.