Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

Glassguy

Reaction score
The first lady he blew it with (not figuratively) was attractive. Whether he met her IRL, I do not know. She seems a 7-8; not that I use these stupid numbers. I am simple. Do I want to f uck her? Yes, I do, no, I move on.
The first was was definitely attractive. I would give her an easy 8.

He took her for an expensive meal, probably said a bunch of shyte that he shouldnt have, her pvssy instantly dried up and then there was no conversation.

You cant help this guy. Trust me.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has an action at the end, so that's good, but it sound a bit cliche, no?
I didnt want to add anything and use his text as the example of how it could be shorter but convey the original message.
Wanted to demonstrate how this is done in a simple manner and be much much more effective... just an example.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You need to delete your profile, and then later reregister with a new email, pics, and different user name. The ai that the sites use will give a preference to new profiles in regard to what they suggest to users.
I might try that the next time I give OLD a whirl. It seems that when I do happen to browse OLD and renew/start a new profile its the same old chicks. The new email might freshen things up a bit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RickTheToad , if it helps, I know your lesson for biggoal by heart now.

Set OLD to Tampa.
Search Tampa area in OLD.
Set up dates.
Rent Air BnB in Tampa.
Drive to Tampa, date, get laid in Air BnB.
Drive home to sticks for work week.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Here is that other one that is about HB9. The pic is bad, but she has a smoking body and for 39 She'd be around HB9. That's the one from OLD that drove 60 miles to meet up with me and texted her eyeballs off before the date for 3 days. She was into me and laughing and everything UNTIL I told her the type of business I owned. Her attitude quickly changed after that. I guess she was gold digging.

HB9?? More like an HB 3.5 with the body of a scrawny teenage boy

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I might try that the next time I give OLD a whirl. It seems that when I do happen to browse OLD and renew/start a new profile its the same old chicks. The new email might freshen things up a bit.
It's sad they pull that bs. Or have to pay for tinder to see who likes you.

I have a dummies match account, free one I have without a photo. Now it wont even let you see the people unless you upgrade and pay.

It seems when match bought all the dating apps they all went downhill and have to pay for everything. Talk about monopoly.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It has an action at the end, so that's good, but it sound a bit cliche, no? I think I saw something similar on a MadTV skit from Lowered Expectations.
I've heard you shouldn't include which sports team you like before a first date because some women will drop you over that.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard you shouldn't include which sports team you like before a first date because some women will drop you over that.
then why did you include it in your original profile text, HMMMMM?
You stressed this artifact very very highly... DONT BLAME ME FOR YOUR FAULTS

Glassguy

Reaction score
It's sad they pull that bs. Or have to pay for tinder to see who likes you.

I have a dummies match account, free one I have without a photo. Now it wont even let you see the people unless you upgrade and pay.

It seems when match bought all the dating apps they all went downhill and have to pay for everything. Talk about monopoly.
I dont need OLD nor do I rely on it. Its just another platform to use when I feel like it and in the market to potentially replace a plate.

You should never get in a habit of relying on OLD, which I know that you do. No matter how bad you try to hide it you are going to have to learn some one on one communication skills or you will very seldom see a 2nd date. Learn charisma. Learn how to be a mystery. Learn how to NOT be available.

You have lots to learn. Unfortunately you are not the type of student that I would ever have success with.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I restarted my OLD accounts. New email address linked to them and I might have put that I am 36 instead of 42 lol. I can easily pass for it so who gives a fvck.

If it comes up I will just tell them if they dont like dating guys my age, there are plenty more on OLD where she came from!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I dont need OLD nor do I rely on it. Its just another platform to use when I feel like it and in the market to potentially replace a plate.

You should never get in a habit of relying on OLD, which I know that you do. No matter how bad you try to hide it you are going to have to learn some one on one communication skills or you will very seldom see a 2nd date. Learn charisma. Learn how to be a mystery. Learn how to NOT be available.

You have lots to learn. Unfortunately you are not the type of student that I would ever have success with.
Not being available might cost you a date. I lost one 45 miles away. A teacher who threw her number at me and all and wanted to meet and was all over me. I couldn't on that night because I worked. So after that she started to lose interest gradually. I should have called in sick into work for a first old date.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I restarted my OLD accounts. New email address linked to them and I might have put that I am 36 instead of 42 lol. I can easily pass for it so who gives a fvck.

If it comes up I will just tell them if they dont like dating guys my age, there are plenty more on OLD where she came from!
Women lie like crazy on old. No reason guys shouldn't level the playing field.

Recently I drove 60 miles and the date was about 25lbs heavier. Another old girl I met in person was a lot worse looking than her profile pics.

This old seems to be a lot of bs versus in person game.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'd say the last 4 months my reply rates on OLD have gone down a lot! I was probably at like 10-15 percent on OLD and only messaging at a min HB 7.5 to 9. Nothing above a 9 because they don't exist on OLD and that is a lot better than the PUA estimates of 2-5 percent for "strong" profiles. Last summer and fall I was doing pretty well on Match, OKcupid, and Facebook dating. Btw FB Dating looked pretty promising when it first launched. The quality of women was decent actually and easy to get a reply from when leaving a photo comment. Now FB dating is mostly ugly landwhales and fatties. That tanked.

Heck, and last summer when I first started really using it I even had garbage photos like the one in my avatar and my reply rate was a lot better.

I do notice the quality and quantity of women have gone WAY down the last few months on OLD. Can that be an issue too when there is a lot less to go around and more guys swarming them?

Am I the only one noticing a lot less decent women lately on OLD?

I did change my profile summary wording as well and I think that affected it as well. I might go back to my old profile summary that seemed to get better results. The thing is that I get women who look at my profile without me even messaging them. So obviously initially when they see my face it gets their interest level because I use good, clear photos and have a near perfect smile.
If you never get second dates from women from OLD then isn't that a good thing since you are wasting less of your time?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
not if its them rejecting you... every time.
One of them liked me and Ioi on first date but she blew up at me because she wouldnt reply to my texts after the date very quick and I kinda called her out on it. She said she wanted to go out again but called me a jerk for calling her out and she said she wasnt going to go out with Me again because of that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not if its them rejecting you... every time.
That's not what I meant to say. If Biggoal is not getting a second date from anyone period, and the women are rejecting him, then he's just wasting his time because that ended in a dead-end. IF Biggoal's success rate is 0% (i.e. zero second dates, zero "whatever") and there is no end-game to then it's all fantasy until the bubble pops at the first meet-up.

Therefore, with numbers like that, what does it matter if someone replies to him or not online. He'll be saving his time from an eventual dead-end. He should be focusing on getting a second date rather than just getting a foot in a door.