Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Say hello to Miss Germany

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we estimated a high school recently and came to the conclusion 450 out of 600 are from broken homes

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but she looks 40+... that's my issue

I know a lot of 35 years old, who could pass for 20-30.. In short, they still look good.

Meuh... these "miss contest" are ridiculous anyway. (Never been a fan).

The contest used to be a "platform" for women seeking modeling / tv / music jobs / be a trophy wife.

German women never been a fan either

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we estimated a high school recently and came to the conclusion 450 out of 600 are from broken homes
I suspect if you control for the parents' 1) education (can be more than just a formal degree), 2) economic security, 3) absence of personality disordered tendencies, and 4) mutual commitment to informed family planning (using birth control when fvcking if you don't intend to have kids, controlling that the other person would be a decent parent rather than making decisions out of desperation or infatuation, not having children just out of impulse or selfishness, preparing for what being a parent means and doing basic research on child rearing...), you would find that childrens' life outcomes - such as those 450/600 - are basically heritable from these parental characteristics. It's positive and negative cycles. You wouldn't want an unqualified person to be in charge of your surgery - how many people who have kids fit all 4 of those criteria to be qualified for one of the most important jobs in society as parents?

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that picture might not do her justice, so I looked up more of her. The picture in the thread is actually flattering. She looks like a man when she smiles.

Unrelated, but I once met a chick in germany who looked EXACTLY like Kurt Russell. Somehow she was still hot. No homo.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't speak for him, but simply because it's more PC and vogue to crown a woman of color, even in lily white Germany. And this is coming from me, who's more into dark skinned women than Germans.
When was the last time you've been to Germany? It's far from "lily white" these days.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that picture might not do her justice, so I looked up more of her. The picture in the thread is actually flattering. She looks like a man when she smiles.

Unrelated, but I once met a chick in germany who looked EXACTLY like Kurt Russell. Somehow she was still hot. No homo.
But....she is a 10 personaliry wise.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if miss universe will go woke enough to make her miss universe or if there will be men on that voting panel.
I hope because this is like rewarding mediocrity

Seriously she actually look like 45 and the pic we see is probably one that makes her look good. The wall hit hard for some

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score

2252541-snake_l.jpg

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also sounds like an agenda to push for the "attractiveness" of old women. Either they are stupid, or they think men are stupid.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
https://www.dw.com/en/all-woman-jury-names-miss-germany-2020/a-52394212

At 35, von Hase was the oldest participant in this year's final, which for this year adopted the motto "Empowering Authentic Women."

For the first time, the 2020 Miss Germany contest allowed married women and mothers to participate and did not include a bikini contest. This year's contest also saw the age limit raised by 10 years to include women up to 39 years old. Participants must be at least 18 years old to take part.

So basically an all women jury voted a middle aged single mother as miss Germany against two early 20s hotties and we are all supposed to celebrate it, ofc no bikini walks as it is offensive.

When no matter how ridicolous your jokes are, reality is above them.

If we were to see the dating field and the relationship market according to economical evaluation we could talk about public ingerence toward the value of goods and free market.
Better pic of her, but still... Seriously??

http://instagr.am/p/B8Bm385lrAu/

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better pic of her, but still... Seriously??

http://instagr.am/p/B8Bm385lrAu/
I'd actually say she looks even older here.
Not that I would complain about an older woman, aging is natural, we all age.
But I would probably not have sex with her. Even drunk.
I don't have a problem with her winning because she's old, she's just unattractive to me. There are a lot of hot 35 year olds out there.
And A LOT more 20 year olds with less wrinkles on their face, a$$ and mind.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we were kids and someone hurt himself doing wrestling moves we got told that such things are not real so not to believe them for true.

Too bad no one did the same when young girls watched sex and the city with those post walls running around pretending to be 20.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we were kids and someone hurt himself doing wrestling moves we got told that such things are not real so not to believe them for true.

Too bad no one did the same when young girls watched sex and the city with those post walls running around pretending to be 20.
lol.... they just don't want the party to end man, let em have some fun and feel good.... no harm done.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
bad bad bad.......

Its bad because she is in no way look like a 35 yo, and that body actually makes her look even worst.
I dont say this often but she need some meat on her. Triangle boobs ftw.
i dont see anything positive about her appearance
Trying to throw a bone to the lady. Whatever you do, do not look at her ass in that pic set.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'd actually say she looks even older here.
Not that I would complain about an older woman, aging is natural, we all age.
But I would probably not have sex with her. Even drunk.
I don't have a problem with her winning because she's old, she's just unattractive to me. There are a lot of hot 35 year olds out there.
And A LOT more 20 year olds with less wrinkles on their face, a$$ and mind.
Boobs and ass not to my liking; but, this is what happens when certain type of lady folk are in charge. I cringe to imagine more females like these "Judges" as heads of State. Isn't Germany run by the female lookalike of Adolf Hitler?