Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marking their territory?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hooking up with a HB I've been dating last night. After we were finished and got out of bed, her jaw dropped - we learned she gave me two hickeys, one on either side of my neck. Despite my efforts to cover it up with concealer and raising the collar on my shirt, my coworkers quickly spotted them (the guys didn't care and joked about it). The girls who noticed didn't make eye contact with me for the rest of the day.

One of my friends told me a HB will give a guy a hickey to "mark their territory" and claim the guy for herself. I think it's just part of hooking up when things in the bedroom get rough. What do you think?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hickeys are great. I don't see why anyone even could care, "covering them up" seems ridiculous to me. Why cover love up?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definitely a thing.They will also do it to see if your freak out as a possible indicator you are seeing someone else.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hickeys are not accidental
neither is her forgetting her hairbrush, panties and hairties/scrunchies at your place

it may even be subconscious, but it is a "thing"

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hickeys are great. I don't see why anyone even could care, "covering them up" seems ridiculous to me. Why cover love up?
I know I'm bringing up a dead thread, but once my friends knew the hickey was there, I stopped trying to hide it. I still put product on it (until the bruise lightened), but stopped raising my collar or wearing different shirts. For work meetings I would cover it the best I could, but otherwise it wasn't a big deal after the first few days.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve heard of this before, albeit with scratch marks on the back instead lol.

I’ve also heard of how way long ago (a different era, several decades ago probably) women will go ahead and cook delicious meals for their husbands so that they get fat and no woman is attracted to them. My mom told me that lol. I’ve also heard from my dad that his mom would use garlic in everything so that my dad’s dad would have horrible breath. Dad said that was pretty common for women to do where he lived and back then (dad’s parents still ended up divorcing anyway though, it was his mom’s fault 100% just in case any of y’all were wondering lol).

And yeah, they don’t really realize that they’re doing it too most of the time. Usually it just happens lol

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark your own territory round hers by forgetting a T shirt under all those stuffed animals on her couch. Make sure it smells strongly of your cologne.