Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf says I can’t travel for business because she doesn’t trust me

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
occasionally I go to Spain with some of my business partners ... I feel like the fact that all of us are friends helps keep the business relationship on good terms ....my new girlfriend knows that the guys that I travel withAre into partying and have a history of cheating on their significant others. She says if I associate with them she is done. I told her she is controlling and I don’t want to live this way and it ended in a huge fight.

good business partners you can trust don’t come around too often and he is one of them. We can make a **** load of money together and I trust the guy am I being selfish for putting my business before her? I am in my late 20’s

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
occasionally I go to Spain with some of my business partners ... I feel like the fact that all of us are friends helps keep the business relationship on good terms ....my new girlfriend knows that the guys that I travel withAre into partying and have a history of cheating on their significant others. She says if I associate with them she is done. I told her she is controlling and I don’t want to live this way and it ended in a huge fight.

good business partners you can trust don’t come around too often and he is one of them. We can make a **** load of money together and I trust the guy am I being selfish for putting my business before her? I am in my late 20’s
You’re doing the right thing.

Live your own life man. It’s a **** test. Fvck that. Don’t wind up like Prince Harry.

-Augustus-

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Oh, we are done. Perfect. See ya”

Don’t ever tell her about your partner’s cheating. Never ever.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that "seeking a new associate is the best idea that she's had."
Then... tell her she's fired!

From what you've written, it's not as if you've been previously guilty and in the 'trust re-building' stages.
Instead, this sounds unwarranted. You should never be judged by the actions of others. Only be judged by you own.

This isn't to plant a negative seed or anything, but it's something to possibly consider. A lot of times when we are suspected of wrong doing (without cause) it's actually a projection of the accuser's behavior. Not always, of course, but it's something to think about.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She says?

you should have put her over your knee and gave her a Spanking.