Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting situation

Glassguy

Reaction score
you better hope you don't scratch on the 8 ball
Apparently her gf got super p!ssed over her having this conversation with me. It has sent their relationship on edge. Shes having doubts about her current situation with the gf.

I also previously told her the arrangement is off but if she decided things got bad enough with the gf that she needed to switch back to the other side of the plate, let me know. But it would be 100% safe sex.

She offered to get free next weekend. Drinks and shooting pool on my terms. No quid pro quo. Just good fun next Friday night.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i just cant live that way these days. There's a lot of goodness going on out here as well. Too much fear mongering.

Guru likes to blab about all that fear stuff. Shoot him a message on that im sure he's gotta sermon for ya on it. Lol
You need some of the fear stuff so your aware. Balance is required.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me DEE as Vietnams economy grows and the west continues to deteriorate moving there is on the table.
I don't understand that importance of marriage. Are you trad?

I am spot on with you On everything else. I think its ideal for you if outside 1st world countries, international bank accounts, money in btc among a variety of other things. Its still a crap shoot.

Is this your end game?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. The game stops when you quit breathing. I don't consider myself trad if i understand the term correctly. I think i have done the best that i can up to this point with the knowledge i have.
Marriage as end game i mean.

Its funny. You can be "friends" platonic with a older woman but the sec you are living that Dicaprio lifestyle or you acknowledge female nature, women always collude with the female primary without fail. Its even at the cost of their husband and sons. Female nature is full blown solipsistic.

There's a reason why I can't fathom losing autonomy by bringing the state in to my affairs. As bachelor mode, not in the mood means next.