Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date change - use takeaway?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have a date set with a girl for 6pm and she messages you with a story - reasons as to why - for her convenience - that the date be moved back to 9pm. Do you accept this with an idgaf attitude or use the takeaway to judge IL and attempt to keep the original plan?

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her if she's busy then you'll arrange it for next week once she's checked her schedule and seen when she's free?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on how I’m feeling about the girl and what my own schedule is like. If the girl has been a bit flakey and distant and on thin ice with me for that kind of thing, I generally won’t accept it and will tell her no worries, but I have an early day the next day so we can just try it some other time. If she isn’t on thin ice and it’s not horribly inconvenient for me (like I have stuff I can do to fill the time) then I’ll agree to it. But I wouldn’t let it become a pattern.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn’t bother me if it’s a one time deal. Some things are more important and urgent than a date. If her story sounded lame and/or she continues this type of behavior, then it’s time to mentally gauge the situation…
She didn't cancel. +1

Let it ride. She could be a **** and text after the date. Then op looks like a chode.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
To much thinking, she changes date time? Ok cool

She flakes, then you know where you stand.

This site will really have guys overthinking every little thing......

If she doesnt show up then you can hold it against her......

Have fun

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let's have a date later, no matter the reason involved, is called an availability trap. It's a sht test. You fail by falling for it.

If you fall for it, chances that the date will happen at 9 P.M., and chances that she will not flake or be late for that 9 P.M. are high. Chances of you fcking are low.

By failing availability trap essentially you saying you have no other options. Even if you have no other options, you should show that you have other options.

Ok, this one time, go ahead and reschudle your date, just to see what happens when you supplicate to women's whims.

Do you accept this with an idgaf attitude or use the takeaway to judge IL and attempt to keep the original plan?
It wouldn’t bother me if it’s a one time deal.
It really depends on how I’m feeling about the girl and what my own schedule is like.
This is overthinking .. if the schedule change fits your schedule, have the date.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 pm is "**** me date time" You are off the hook to buy dinner. Meet up with some guy friends at 6 pm and have her meet you at a bar for a couple quick drinks then back to your place within 1 hour. You should get laid...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sh!t test.
And a very stupid one too!
It means you are on the bottom of her priority list.

I've fallen for this trap twice in my lifetime.

(1st incident)
I set the time to meet up with a chick at 8:00pm.
She agrees and asks me to pick her up at her place at that time.
When I arrived at 8:00pm she wasn't even ready.
I ended up having to wait another 25 minutes doing nothing, just waiting for her to get ready. No sex happened that night. It was a wasted date.

(2nd incident)
Another chick I set the time to meet up with her at 8:00pm
She calls me at 7:30pm and tells me she's still at the dance studio (salsa class) and can't meet up until 9:00pm.
I agree too meet up with her at 9:00pm
Then she calls me at 8:50pm and tells me she's still running behind and wants to meet up at 10:00pm.
I agree and tell her to meet me at a specific bar downtown.
I get to that bar at 10:00pm and low and behold I see her there with another friend.
She never informed me about bringing a friend to meet up with me.
That was a total waste. I left 10 minutes later.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's a sh!t test.
And a very stupid one too!
It means you are on the bottom of her priority list.

I've fallen for this trap twice in my lifetime.

(1st incident)
I set the time to meet up with a chick at 8:00pm.
She agrees and asks me to pick her up at her place at that time.
When I arrived at 8:00pm she wasn't even ready.
I ended up having to wait another 25 minutes doing nothing, just waiting for her to get ready. No sex happened that night. It was a wasted date.

(2nd incident)
Another chick I set the time to meet up with her at 8:00pm
She calls me at 7:30pm and tells me she's still at the dance studio (salsa class) and can't meet up until 9:00pm.
I agree too meet up with her at 9:00pm
Then she calls me at 8:50pm and tells me she's still running behind and wants to meet up at 10:00pm.
I agree and tell her to meet me at a specific bar downtown.
I get to that bar at 10:00pm and low and behold I see her there with another friend.
She never informed me about bringing a friend to meet up with me.
That was a total waste. I left 10 minutes later.
You dont think that's a good idea when their friend comes? I had that a couple weeks ago with the 50 yr old cougar brought her friend along.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest and fair, back in 2010 or maybe 2011 I had a date, and I can't remember logistics exactly, but that btch moved the date back several times. I think first it was 6 pm, then it was 8 pm, then 10 pm. Finally we meet up at 12 am, midnight, I pick her up. We get some food and I drive her to an isolated location with a nice view of the city, just like in movies and we fck.

Perhaps I was last **** standing or something similar, when every date she had before me failed to fck her. Plus I had good smv, I was from USA, there is no possible way she couldn't date me.

It's now, after 10 years, saying that I'm from USA don't work anymore, Like why the fck you moved here and why the fck you stayed here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You dont think that's a good idea when their friend comes? I had that a couple weeks ago with the 50 yr old cougar brought her friend along.
I've never been on a date in my life where a woman brought her friend(s). If I had that date would have lasted about 30 seconds.

No it's never a good idea on a first date. It means she has 0 interest in you and once they get tired of getting free drinks they will use some excuse to bounce on your ass

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the takeaway side. When they put up any resistance on a first date it's never good. none of the chicks who ended up being worthy for girlfriend ever f***** me around on the first date.

I d say probability your f****** is low and falling.

sometimes if you stand up to them you can reactivate their interests and sometimes they are just pure b1tches and pvssy ain't worth that