Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So over it.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t bore you all with the details. Just another woman that behaved like a typical woman. I have had it with women who think they are gods gift to men and act like children. I’m 53 and these are supposedly grown women. I thought that at my age the women who are single would have figured out that they aren’t getting any younger and the play hard to get game is scars keeping them single.
but, trying to change the game is like trying to get the sun to ride in the west, it just ain’t gonna happen. But at least I don’t have to be some beta ass wuss and play along.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and I are in the same age range and yeah, I've encountered this too. Objectively speaking though, it's not entirely their fault. The problem is... that there are too many guys (not men but guys) out there that have willingly jumped through their hoops. As a result, these "guys" have conditioned them to feel a sense of smug entitlement.

Like yourself, I've also had to shut down a few women that (in view of their circumstances) should not have acted so smarmy. Here's the worst part. Our self-respecting actions (not putting up with it) have probably left them feeling a little more humble... but the bad news is... that their next guy will reap those benefits - not us.

Sometimes life isn't fair.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP that same woman who treated you as such wouldn't dream of doing the same with a man she considers a high valued male.

She'll be Ms. Suddenly turned Virgin and her femininity will come to the fore.

She'll even laugh extra at all the stupid jokes he pulls out.

And she'll gladly take it in the azz if he so desires it.

Do you think that I'm perhaps lying?

If you think I'm not then a solution is available.

If you think that I am talking nonsense.

Then please continue to create more similar threads in the future, because that's ur future.

You guys should pay me consultancy fees for predicting ur futures.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP that same woman who treated you as such wouldn't dream of doing the same with a man she considers a high valued male.

Then please continue to create more similar threads in the future, because that's ur future.

Oh please.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy John you seem to be having a rough time of it lately. Most women our age are single for a reason, you have to keep in mind you're searching for a needle in a hay stack. Just bang em, have fun, don't put up with their bs and keep sifting thru the trash heap trying to find something useable. Sometimes they need to be reminded they aren't getting any younger and need to stop acting like they can have their pick of men at their advanced age

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy John you seem to be having a rough time of it lately. Most women our age are single for a reason, you have to keep in mind you're searching for a needle in a hay stack. Just bang em, have fun, don't put up with their bs and keep sifting thru the trash heap trying to find something useable. Sometimes they need to be reminded they aren't getting any younger and need to stop acting like they can have their pick of men at their advanced age
Yup. And if every man out there would do the same we would have it made. But like another poster said, there’s a big number of betas that will willingly put up with the crap.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why I date nearly exclusively 8-18 years younger than my age... and you should too.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

She ropes him in and rears her ugly head, just as he thinks he's landed a good girl. Don't "envy" that guy.. Pray for him. Change is fvcking hard.. Possible yes, but rare and very difficult. If she's dysfunctional with you almost certainly she's going to be the same with the next guy. And men who are privy to her shenanigans (If they have any self respect) won't give her the time of day. (they'll bang her tho.. Of course.) They won't give her commitment. Ergo she'll become more resentful, blaming them for this and that (all her bad behavior.) because she's not getting what she wants.. Eventually she'll go settle with some poor soul she can frequently beat up on, someone who won't hold her accountable for her actions and won't have boundaries they'll expect her to respect... She'll finally have what she wants, and realize she's absolutely miserable.

Now I'm rambling.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why I date nearly exclusively 8-18 years younger than my age... and you should too.
I'd love to see a thread on how you pull that off, where you meet them, what kind of game you pull on them and just how you make it work. Hell i'd be happy with a chick 10 yrs younger.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She ropes him in and rears her ugly head, just as he thinks he's landed a good girl. Don't "envy" that guy.. Pray for him. Change is fvcking hard.. Possible yes, but rare and very difficult. If she's dysfunctional with you almost certainly she's going to be the same with the next guy. And men who are privy to her shenanigans (If they have any self respect) won't give her the time of day. (they'll bang her tho.. Of course.) They won't give her commitment. Ergo she'll become more resentful, blaming them for this and that (all her bad behavior.) because she's not getting what she wants.. Eventually she'll go settle with some poor soul she can frequently beat up on, someone who won't hold her accountable for her actions and won't have boundaries they'll expect her to respect... She'll finally have what she wants, and realize she's absolutely miserable.

Now I'm rambling.
I don't think u r rambling, its a legit statement and it does absolutely happen more often then not.

Let's take a look at it from another angle, if a woman (or "the good girl") was roped in through a man's initial fake "Game-frame" BUT inevitably after some time she instinctually noticed growing inconsistencies ONLY to come to the conclusion that he's a fake and she should rightly feel defrauded, correct?

Imagine her feelings THEN after wasting all her time, effort, spreading her legs, sucking his d1ck, taking his DNA in her azz and then speaking all sort of wonderful things abt him to her family, bff's, etc trying to paint a wonderful picture abt him JUST to find out after a couple of months later that he's a total FAKE.

What a fool she has been, a few months of her youth wasted taking in WEAK MALE DNA, possibly even spreading that weak DNA through HER....

Imagine that feeling.

Then she goes "nuts" but of course weak men will call her dysfunctional.

This happens because many men portrays form over substance.

Game over Frame.

Its from Frame that ur form/game flows.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 53 and these are supposedly grown women. I thought that at my age the women who are single would have figured out that they aren’t getting any younger and the play hard to get game is scars keeping them single.
When a woman puts her hopes and dreams inside a box and ships it from man to man, over time the box gets the 5hit beaten out of it and has it's contents damaged. None of it is going to heal itself by learning lessons about the postal system.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am 45 and typically date women + a couple years from me. My experience has been that they tend to be less of a pain then women in their 30s who I think are too masculine and too full of Miss Independant syndrome. To me women in their 20s simply bore me with anything outside of a quick ONS. With the older women 40+ I have heard guys say “oh she’s older and more mature I can completely ‘be myself’ and let my frame and guard completely down” . In my experience that is nowhere near true. You can loose it a tiny bit, at times, but you still have to be a dominant man and be willing to use push-pull, and be willing to make sure she knows you have other options and can and will walk if she steps out of your line of tolerance.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the long-term purpose, It's better to speak only truth regarding details that help woman in assessment of your SMV - I'm rather open about my height in dating profile (slightly below-average), and I don't evade topic of not having a car (I live in central Europe in big city and recently bought apartment - that depleted my resources I've gathered for this purpose so no decent car for at least a year). You need to come with some decent (and I mean DECENT) explanation for every single thing that chip your SMV.

You can play women but eventually they will return the favour. I did play them, I received the favour back many times. I'm tired of this s.hit.

Being honest actually gives you different set of cards to play with (I'd call it 'honest deck'). Honest deck have some powerful cards in it - you cannot instigate true love in a woman if you are insincere - lust - yes - attachment - for sure - love - seriously doubt that.

Love is reserved for the honest deck play. You cannot powerplay women all the time and go alpha 100% all the time. There needs to be something more profound between you two. Otherwise it's just a prolonged barter deal.
Yes better to keep her expectations low by being honest than try to maintain them high and fail miserably. They don't want Mr. Perfect, they want someone who can give them the highs and lows. And they want someone they can nag about to their friends. Talking about Mr. Perfect gets boring.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you that guy who was singing praises of that conman Corey Wayne?

R u still his disciple or will you admit that I was right?
I don't praise him, but I do believe some of his material is extremely helpful. Why do you view him as a con?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t bore you all with the details. Just another woman that behaved like a typical woman. I have had it with women who think they are gods gift to men and act like children. I’m 53 and these are supposedly grown women. I thought that at my age the women who are single would have figured out that they aren’t getting any younger and the play hard to get game is scars keeping them single.
but, trying to change the game is like trying to get the sun to ride in the west, it just ain’t gonna happen. But at least I don’t have to be some beta ass wuss and play along.
Thats why you date 18-23 and you dtep your troll game up.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Women are not going to cross a man they respect. They might call it like they see it (I do) but they aren’t going to outright disrespect a man they value. Take that to the bank.

If you slip or are not high value? All bets are off.

My suggestion is to look in the mirror and see how you stack up. If you are fit, intelligent, successful, handsome, charming & stylish with moxy?

You’ll slay.

If you aren’t? Quit complaining and get to work on the dude in the mirror.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem with my latest pics on OLD garnering a lot of likes or interest. It's obviously my BEST pics (from the beach on vacation 4-5 months ago) and while it's me and I'm Really fine (model) looking in the photos. I do not Always look that good. In fact, in the past 2 or so months I've aged even more, I know. I'm in way better shape, but more aged in the face. I supposed I should add very current pics, but the problem lies again that we all pick our Best pics so once again it's misleading even though it's legitimately US. Very studly, like James Bond studly, blowing smoke at the end of the barrel hot, I can pull it off. I've always had all the advantage my entire life. Capitalizing off of it, never as much as I should long term. IRL, I have mainly medical gals interested in me based solely on Looks and somewhat status. Online, I can pull off the "Looks Only" but it's misleading cause we're choosing our Best (all of us). I can't live up to my best photo 24/7. REAL model/studs can. Certain angles can make you look Great and thus the influx of interest from that 1 or 2 pics. It's sad. It's the female, no matter How far down the rating scale, thinking she could Show Off YOU to her family and friends. It's "that's the guy" I want to "display" "as mine." She needs the image. Of course my photo is "verified" so she's thinking "if I could only hook Him..." or him or him, but I mean, they're Way below what my true photo presents.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It never changes. Women change but female logic doesn't. Women continue to double down on crazy.

Bachelor mode it up. Zero tolerance policy.

All girl problems can be fixed with next set.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 45 and typically date women + a couple years from me. My experience has been that they tend to be less of a pain then women in their 30s who I think are too masculine and too full of Miss Independant syndrome. To me women in their 20s simply bore me with anything outside of a quick ONS. With the older women 40+ I have heard guys say “oh she’s older and more mature I can completely ‘be myself’ and let my frame and guard completely down” . In my experience that is nowhere near true. You can loose it a tiny bit, at times, but you still have to be a dominant man and be willing to use push-pull, and be willing to make sure she knows you have other options and can and will walk if she steps out of your line of tolerance.
I cannot dispute any of the above but I have a predisposition to smash young. Infertility and cratered SMV doesn't make my D hard.