Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW is the only way to go

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In todays world women have too many rights and men are left in ruins. There are women I know that have kicked out their husbands they have children the guy is getting raked over the coals paying child support, he's bleeding more money, most of the time the guy loses the house if they owned one. There are some new laws I heard of that screw guys over even more if you are in a common law relationship. If you've lived together for 2 years "Common Law" you are essentially a married couple, if you have children even more fvcking over the men.

A woman I currently know she separated from her husband she has the children of course, she's in the market of buying a house with her job and child support coming in per month she's able to spend up to 2 grand a month for a mortgage o_O I bet ya she's getting minimum 800 a month in child support I bet its closer to 1000. Her desk job she has she probably clears 3000 a month it might be more, her monthly income now is 4 grand all clear.

It is not worth getting involved with women, I live in Western Canada guys have no chance of surviving when things go south in a relationship or marriage he's fvcked financially for years to decades. So many married guys tell me its not worth it, one of my married buddies says stay single don't even get involved with women.

I have full financial freedom I know where my money is going, my pension money is being invested, I will be building a new roof over my head in my future I own a chunk of earth its all mine. I have the freedom to do what I want when I want, ya I have female friends I don't bang them. There is no incentive to get involved with a woman.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree, biggest mistake I ever made was getting married and having kids. For the past 19 yrs I have been paying child support that has been nothing less than crushing to me financially. I believe its 29% of my income goes to my fat ex which she has been sticking in her retirement account during that time, now she can retire at 55 when the last kid is 18. She makes twice what I make at her job so she has money to blow on all kinds of stupid things, meanwhile every single dime I make goes to pay my bills and I have to sell plasma twice a week just for food and gas money. Looking back I can see just how I was lied to and manipulated into giving her the family and paycheck she wanted, I was so stupid and naïve. My life has been ruined financially but it has taught me how to budget money and make due like nobody's business. She delights in raking me over the coals on medical bills for the kids she knows I don't have the money for. Every little sniffle they are in the doctors office just so she can present me with my half on another bill. Never dreamed she could or would be the c*nt she has turned out to be 20 yrs later. She even had the gall last month to take me back to court trying to claim my tax deduction on one of the kids after the first one aged out when she turned 18. ( we each had one kid for a deduction every year and alternated the 3rd one).
Thank God the judge saw right thru her greed and sided with me. The look on her face was priceless when he said no dice.
If I could go back in time i'd tell my younger self to get a vasectomy, never ever get married and just have fun banging as many as I could but never getting serious. We all make mistakes in life but my mistake will haunt and affect me til im dead. They are all sweet and loving til they get what they want and are done with you, then Satan comes out.
Heed my advice young bucks or you too could end up like me.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree, biggest mistake I ever made was getting married and having kids. For the past 19 yrs I have been paying child support that has been nothing less than crushing to me financially. I believe its 29% of my income goes to my fat ex which she has been sticking in her retirement account during that time, now she can retire at 55 when the last kid is 18. She makes twice what I make at her job so she has money to blow on all kinds of stupid things, meanwhile every single dime I make goes to pay my bills and I have to sell plasma twice a week just for food and gas money. Looking back I can see just how I was lied to and manipulated into giving her the family and paycheck she wanted, I was so stupid and naïve. My life has been ruined financially but it has taught me how to budget money and make due like nobody's business. She delights in raking me over the coals on medical bills for the kids she knows I don't have the money for. Every little sniffle they are in the doctors office just so she can present me with my half on another bill. Never dreamed she could or would be the c*nt she has turned out to be 20 yrs later. She even had the gall last month to take me back to court trying to claim my tax deduction on one of the kids after the first one aged out when she turned 18. ( we each had one kid for a deduction every year and alternated the 3rd one).
Thank God the judge saw right thru her greed and sided with me. The look on her face was priceless when he said no dice.
If I could go back in time i'd tell my younger self to get a vasectomy, never ever get married and just have fun banging as many as I could but never getting serious. We all make mistakes in life but my mistake will haunt and affect me til im dead. They are all sweet and loving til they get what they want and are done with you, then Satan comes out.
Heed my advice young bucks or you too could end up like me.
Your in the same boat as others I know, women milking the system they know they'll get what they want the courts side with women 99% of the time and the guy gets screwed. The worst thing ever to do is get a woman pregnant your life is over with financially for the next 18 years.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing I divorced my ex-wife without having any children then. You can never anticipate that these things can turn for the worst and just go south like that.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In todays world women have too many rights and men are left in ruins. There are women I know that have kicked out their husbands they have children the guy is getting raked over the coals paying child support, he's bleeding more money, most of the time the guy loses the house if they owned one. There are some new laws I heard of that screw guys over even more if you are in a common law relationship. If you've lived together for 2 years "Common Law" you are essentially a married couple, if you have children even more fvcking over the men.

A woman I currently know she separated from her husband she has the children of course, she's in the market of buying a house with her job and child support coming in per month she's able to spend up to 2 grand a month for a mortgage o_O I bet ya she's getting minimum 800 a month in child support I bet its closer to 1000. Her desk job she has she probably clears 3000 a month it might be more, her monthly income now is 4 grand all clear.

It is not worth getting involved with women, I live in Western Canada guys have no chance of surviving when things go south in a relationship or marriage he's fvcked financially for years to decades. So many married guys tell me its not worth it, one of my married buddies says stay single don't even get involved with women.

I have full financial freedom I know where my money is going, my pension money is being invested, I will be building a new roof over my head in my future I own a chunk of earth its all mine. I have the freedom to do what I want when I want, ya I have female friends I don't bang them. There is no incentive to get involved with a woman.
First, there are only two states that still employ a "common law" marriage to legally unmarried persons. I think it is like Montana and Nevada or some other random states. You say you live in Canada and I am unfamiliar with a jurisdiction which applies it up there. But truth be told "common law" marriage is actually a very old concept. Not "new" at all.

Second, I am divorced and pay child support. I pay a lot more child support than is necessary to keep my child "in the same type of environment" she would have been in had we stayed together. My ex probably uses about 25% of what I pay actually on our daughter. Maybe less. It is very irritating. That said, some people who say they never should have gotten married and had kids makes me sick. I wouldn't trade my daughter for anything. To each their own but that mindset is completely foreign to me. Having kids is a valid reason to get married in my opinion. I believe that even now after being divorced.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If child support was actually about supporing children the courts would spend as much time making sure the money was spent on the kids as they do making sure their dad gives their mom a monthly check. I've known a lot of women getting child support and not a one of them spent a significant amount of it on their kids. Hair? Yep. Nails? Yep. Vacations? Yep. Boyfriend? Yep ( see vacations). Yet somehow if the dads miss a payment they are the scum of the Earth and are mistreating their kids.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....if MGTOW gains enough momentum, do y'all think we can form our own political bloc....????....

....can we get MGTOW into Congress someday...???..

Or better yet, can MGTOW ascend to the Office of the Presidency....????....

MGTOW is the only way forward for an anti-bluepill future......

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah honestly, I’ve been becoming a lot more about this recently. I’m starting to become MGTOW myself. Just seeing how many women are willing to cheat on their men—my ****ING COUSINS are willing to cheat on their spouses with me for goodness sake!! Like wtf??? It’s like every woman is willing to cheat on her significant other, but just with the right type of guy. Even recently I know this one girl who’s been real flirty/playful with me (granted, I started it lol) and she was with her man for 6 years and they live together. What’s funny is that they were high school sweethearts too, so she probably lost her virginity to him and is still willing to mess around. I don’t even think that she was AWARE of it though, which is really shocking. Women can change how they interpret their memories so as to be a positive or negative experience based on the situation they’re in. Unless it’s like a full-blown trauma, they’ll change their interpretations of a how their memories were so as to fit in with the crowd/social situation.

But I digress.

The good news is, I’m not even doing this from a place of anger or sadness really, it’s more like, it just started happening. And I’m kinda indifferent about it too. Like “Eh, I don’t really care” lol. Like I’d honestly rather be doing my own things and forget about socializing with people. Which I mean I already kinda stopped doing anyway haha

That’s not to say I’ll turn a woman down if she comes hopping in my lap, but I’m not chasing tail anymore. If a woman truly wants to be with me, she’s gonna have to work as hard to enter my life as I had to when I MADE my life. And the truth is, there’s not a woman on this Earth that’s willing to do that. Hence why I’m kinda going my own way, now. I’m just opting out of the system, really. It’s screwed me over more times than I can count. So much for a patriarchy...

To you dudes out there who are reading this in the future—opt out of the system like I’m doing. It’s not worth it anymore, the whole game‘s changed. It’s not what it used to be 10-20 years ago. Not even in the slightest. The last 10 years alone saw enough social change that would have taken any other point in time a century to have accomplished.

And if you’re thinking about being the man who changes it all, by running for president or whatever—think again. The higher ups will kill anyone who messes with their agenda. I’ve known of a few people myself who were ‘taken out’ because they threatened globalist policy. Change will come, because people can’t keep on living this way forever, but you can’t force it. Besides, it’s the end of the road for humanity anyway. We’re probably not gonna make it past 150 years at the rate we’re going. You might want to start thinking about God, because Judgement Day is coming. But I don’t want to get too religious on a sacreligious forum.

And to any female who’s reading this right now, I’m not an ugly hermit. I’m very attractive. You don’t get married women propositioning themselves to you like how they did to me if you’re unattractive, so just keep that in mind...
———————
Anyway, back to the OP—yeah, I’m opting out. I’m only 20 lol and even I see this is ****ed up. If by God’s will (and ONLY by God’s will, because at this point, it’s not happening any other way lol), I somehow do get married, I’m not gonna do it legally. That is, I’m not signing any papers or anything like that. I’ll get rings maybe, and even call her my wife lol but I’m not signing any papers, and we’re definitely not filing our taxes joint, nor am I gonna let her put her name on anything major. I won’t even let her pay the home utility bills or property tax unless she does it in my name lol. And what’s honestly kinda pathetic about this whole thing is the fact that I even have to think about this stuff. I’m not even married, and I’ve been thinking about all of this before I was even done with high school. Just goes to show you how bad things have gotten. Not to mention, most women aren’t even grateful for the stuff you do for them. It’s no wonder why dudes are turning gay and going after trannies now. I’ve heard from other people that they’re just so much more GRATEFUL to have someone actually **** them and be with them lmao! Not only that, but it’s an overall attitude difference. Like they want YOU to **** them, rather than to ‘have sex’. They don’t want to just have sex, they want YOU to do it. And that’s the difference, man. Women just don’t like men anymore. That’s why all of them are bisexual nowadays, too. At the very least, ‘bi-curious’ lol.

Yeah, I’m out lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....if MGTOW gains enough momentum, do y'all think we can form our own political bloc....????....

....can we get MGTOW into Congress someday...???..

Or better yet, can MGTOW ascend to the Office of the Presidency....????....

MGTOW is the only way forward for an anti-bluepill future......
no, unfortunaly politics is about image and perception of everyone count, plus we know men are willing to kill other men for a hint of puss

so that will never happen. hoping for more freedom and less hand of state on your life is easier to hope and happen

and yes marriage today is the same as wanting to suffer, just make sure you never marry and never live together, also get notice, if you date a woman long enough she can file for something depedning on where you live, so checking your laws and seeing what you can do to protect your assets is on your own self interest.

also take note guys here need to undertand, woman should add to your life not remove, and at the same time she should be fun to deal with what I see is most guys treat her like his boss or live in misery because of her

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, unfortunaly politics is about image and perception of everyone count, plus we know men are willing to kill other men for a hint of puss

so that will never happen. hoping for more freedom and less hand of state on your life is easier to hope and happen

and yes marriage today is the same as wanting to suffer, just make sure you never marry and never live together, also get notice, if you date a woman long enough she can file for something depedning on where you live, so checking your laws and seeing what you can do to protect your assets is on your own self interest.

also take note guys here need to undertand, woman should add to your life not remove, and at the same time she should be fun to deal with what I see is most guys treat her like his boss or live in misery because of her
....I think in the coming years there will be so many men burned by hypergamy, unfair divorce laws, and out-of-control feminist entitlement that MGTOW is an eventuality....

......MGTOW will one day claim The House, The Senate, The Judiciary and the greatest prize: The Presidency.....

.....the number of disenfranchised men will only grow exponentially...

MGTOW all day and daily bruh.....

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Western Canada guys have no chance of surviving when things go south in a relationship or marriage he's fvcked financially for years to decades.
I live there too. As long as you don’t LIVE with the woman, you are fine. The Law really favours the women when she LIVES with the man.

Just make sure you have your place, she has her place. If things go wrong, she can’t do anything.

So many married guys tell me its not worth it, one of my married buddies says stay single don't even get involved with women.
Yet they are all still married.

They likely say that so you don’t get married. A married guy in looked upon way more favourably in society, no matter what is going on behind closed doors, than a single guy.

I get the feeling you want to get involved with women and are making this thread to convince yourself otherwise.

Every guy wants to sleep with hot women. Every guy wants to have at least one child. Every guy would have no issue taking care of the mother of their child.

The part every guy does not want is having the mother use her emotions to manipulate the courts and society and public opinion and play victim to financially and mentally destroy the man.

But you can’t live your life on the off chance a woman might do something in the future. Just watch yourself.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a lifetime pump and dumper and resident of the c0ck carousel, I see no reason to go mtgtow. I think some guys are too conditioned by Disney programming that they overrate women and what women can provide for them. I've been having fun and meaningless sex since 1998. That's what women are for.

If you put women in their proper place and realize that they are just a backdrop to your life, then there is no problem. If you believe in Disney fairy tales, then you are going to lose everything.

Believing in illusions = becoming disillusioned.
Yeah but at that point you’re just spinning your tires and going nowhere. It’s better to do something meaningful and build something more worthwhile than to just waste time and effort stuck in an endless loop of going about to bars and hoping to get some. Nothing is guaranteed for the work you put in with that, unless you stoop so low to where you’re basically ****ing some ugly old frump or smth. It’s just not worth it. A lot of women feel the same way too even though they all still want someone deep down inside haha... which really begs the question—why are they so stuck up and snobbish towards guys even though they’re still longing for a man romantically? They make themselves very unapproachable, boast about the guys they’ve slept with to their girlfriends, and are constantly trying to live the ‘turnt’ life as a wannabe party chick. Half the time they aren’t even sure of what they wanna do in school. Yet at the same time they say they don’t need a man and try rocking all that ‘girl power!’-esque bull****, when in their heart of hearts they want nothing more than to be held in the embrace of a strong man who can take care of her and love her. It’s cognitive dissonance to the max, and because society is pushing female empowerment coupled with hating men along with Hollywood and social media showing perfect and loving relationships while also saying how men are trash, it’s no wonder why women are ****ed in the head—because THIS **** ****s with their head.

In the end, women feel all this but aren’t aware of it, and even if they do become aware of it, they won’t do anything about it because they don’t want to be that one person who’s out of the loop. It’s a sad world really.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s actually my entire point. It’s better to build something meaningful and worthwhile than to chase women. I don’t go out and put in any work to chase after women. But they always happen to be whereever I go. They make up the other half of the population and it’s pretty hard to avoid them unless I consciously make an effort to do so.

I think what’s happening is you guys are probably chasing women at bars and clubs and not developing hobbies that you enjoy and just letting women flow to you. If you do the whole PUA lifeless seducer lifestyle, you’re going to end up joining the priesthood. The only thing that comes out of the dating game and sexual meat market is frustration.

For me, I have activities and hobbies that is based on my interests that just happens to have women there. They are a “backdrop” like I alluded to earlier. Most of the time I am focused on my purpose and pay women no attention. But I usually run into a woman on my wavelength every now and then.

I call it my “ecosystem”.

It’s best when women come to you rather than you chasing. It’s high interest, they don’t play games, and there’s no frustration. It’s how it’s supposed to be. Women are the real seducers, not men.

And it’s best to meet women in your natural social environment based on your interests because then you have something in common. If all you do is have random conversations with women in the bars and clubs, you’re going to end up as monk, like I said, lol.

I’m more like a “soft” mtgtow. I never chase. Barely ever approach. Always focused on my purpose and self fulfillment. And I literally rely on serendipity, lol. I leave it up to fate and pay women and romance no mind.

Ironically that is actually when you will run into women in your wavelength. When you let go and focus on The Self.

In a weird twist of irony, a soft mtgtow while leaving the door open for women to pursue you is actually the most effective way to attract women you have a genuine connection with. This whole entire time the puas have been doing it all wrong. Men were never meant to put their purpose aside and chase women. It is women who live for romance.

This is pretty much my system. But I actually don’t do anything at all. It’s based on the law of least effort. I kind of leave the door open but if women don’t pursue me, then oh well, I’m going to continue my journey towards greatness regardless.

And you are right, this approach is going to disqualify 99% women who expect you to chase and live in their frames. But in a world full of billions of women, 1% of women is still a lot of women.

When you just live your life to the fullest and let women come to you, your frustration level is zero.

But when you go chasing, you’re going to end up as a monk in the Himalayas.

Being a seducer is actually the stupidest thing a guy can do considering that most humans are fvcking retarded and offer no real value.

The proper frame is qualify/dismiss people. At the first sign that the chick is a headache, I kick her to the curb.
Well what exactly are your hobbies if you don’t mind me asking?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that married guys look down on me. I laugh. There are a few married guys who are cool though in conversing with me even about their wives. They don't Hate me for being single like some, but they look upon me as someone as having less weight placed upon him (like the 'yoke' that you carry on your back). I see the stress more evidence VISUALLY in married guys' eyes, younger than me older than me it doesn't matter. I'm just STRESS-free in the position I'm in. It may be healthier though I'd love to take care of a wife and children. It would probably not be that far off from the Feeling you get taking care of a dog or dogs or a cat or some other live creature. Sure it is more profound due to the intelligence of our species. You grow more I presume. It's a physicality. It's non-mistaken. BUT Mass-normalcy is a thing of the past and we now have all these variables that SHOULD NOT be there. These time-wasters and Mental time-wasters that should Not be stumbling blocks in our way but are now unavoidable. We used to have clearer pathways to take care of the wife and raise the kids, less distractions, less nonsense. Life energy is all we got. If you're burning your life energy on useless mindless bullsh!t, then you're not going to have quality of life. I, as a single man, with no encumbrances, can focus on or direct my life energy to things that are thought-provoking and growing learning (away from shear stupidity). Does this make me weaker that I do not have to juggle the female (and possibly kids)? Maybe, but also I have so much more time to peacefully READ discover and feed my mind/become more artful in speech and thinking, more intricate. I don't have to placate the dumbed-down individuals in my house daily. I can consult with my God and my own mind and other people's minds who are not distracted by the wife and kids.

If we lived with clearer pathways (like in the past - like the black n' white past), then we could Do what we Want as men, because Then the buck stopped at what the man, head of the household, SAID and DID, no matter how crazy he was followed and not really questioned all that often or at all. The direction the family went was with Him (if they wanted to survive).

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
To win at life, you can’t play in the feminine imperative. You have to have your own sandbox.
That game going on out there is rigged. Only a fool plays there.

Sex, in and of itself, is a major trap if you make it important. A guy gets love bombed and he thinks it’s heaven when it’s nothing more than a manipulation towards a type of addiction towards a particular woman. Do you really believe that she doesn’t know this? How fukking stupid can you be?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing marriage is good for is raising children, if you don't want to have children you shouldn't get married. Even if you want kids marriage today is a raw deal for men. I am working on my second divorce. I wasn't divorce raped in my first divorce and won't be in this one either, but once I am done with this marriage I am not getting married again. Marriage is useless for anything other than a supposedly stable way to raise children and in today's society even that sucks. It's stable unless the wife divorces you and then uses the kids as a combination of human shields and weapons. Everything else that marriage supposedly offers can be had as a single man without the drawbacks. MGTOW will continue to grow but laws will only change if things get so bad that society finally starts to ask the questions no one is asking and those question are what do men want and how can we get them back to the negotiating table. What society hasn't figured out yet is that women are the gatekeepers of sex but men are the gatekeepers of relationships. Sex, especially in today's world is easy to get but relationships are getting harder and harder to get. I have always been kinda MGTOW, even in my marriages I do what I want and that"s the way it should be.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of it is actually workin on my craft and being productive - in coffee shops. My whole intention is to become a master at my profession but I’m surrounded by women. The past month I’ve been opened about 4 times. When you have it in your frame that you’re never going to do anything and women are the real seducers, they go out of their way to prove you right.

I also work on my fitness in mma and boxing classes. I’ve been approached there too. This past weekend I got hit on at a karaoke bar.

And I don’t have to talk to yoga classes. Nothing but attractive women with pleasant personalities.

I dont really do anything differently than a normal person except I allow women to pull me into the game, but I’m not actually in the game, if you know what I mean.

All of my activities are geared toward mind body and soul. And some entertainment.

If you do this long enough your self esteem will raise through the roof. When mind, body, and soul are all elevated and operating at full potential, women gravitate towards you.

Most guys are needy and it’s a stink they can’t smell themselves. I see it every time I go out. Supplicating guys with no sense of purpose everywhere.
So in other words, you just do you. And you keep a strong mindset.

Alright I gotchu. I‘ve already been on this for a while, but I haven’t fully actualized yet. Hopefully soon, God-willing.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Sex, especially in today's world is easy to get but relationships are getting harder and harder to get.
The powers that be made it this way. In North America, men have full freedom, democracy, freedom of speech, right to religion, right to bear arms. The one and only thing they don’t that have is any power in relationships over women. If the man enters into any type of sexual relationship with a women, he is at risk of being subservient to her for the rest of his life. That way, he can’t spend any time questioning status quo. End result being more money in the pockets of the people of charge. They can’t have women stay at home and take care of the house and family while the man gets the resources. Women are very valuable consumers for them and can spend a lot of money. They had to give them full full rights, that way they will spend more money for corporate America!

In the a lot of the Eastern countries, it’s the opposite.
There is no freedom, no democracy, no right to religion, no bearing arms, government has complete and utter power over your daily life (China - communist party, Iran - Islamic Republic), but the man has the power in the relationship over the women. Heck, in Iran you can have 4 wives.

Which way of life is better? Depends what you want. If you want to get a married and have a daughter and no freedom, go to the East. If you want to sleep with a lot of women and have freedom and never get married, stay in the West.

Last edited:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW will continue to grow but laws will only change if things get so bad that society finally starts to ask the questions no one is asking and those question are what do men want and how can we get them back to the negotiating table. What society hasn't figured out yet is that women are the gatekeepers of sex but men are the gatekeepers of relationships. Sex, especially in today's world is easy to get but relationships are getting harder and harder to get. I have always been kinda MGTOW, even in my marriages I do what I want and that"s the way it should be.
Not if women decide to go lesbian on each other.
If you want to see your future, look at what celebrities are doing.
Miley Cyrus not too long ago went lesbian from Liam Hemsworth.
Do you think you MGTOW men have what it takes to go gay?
Women can easily go lesbian because all they need is love.
Men can't because our sex drive is physical.