Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thegambino is back - questions for the community

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there brothers,

I've changed my life 180 degrees in the last year, this has been the most productive year ever. I can also tell you honestly that it had to be the most productive year in a lifetime for anyone else also.

I've completed my end script for my bachelor degree and got my business communication degree after so much struggle.

I've started a franchise business in bathroomware, I got a 750 square meters store full of stuff, all mine. I bought the place from a guy with money from the bank which I talked them intoo borrowing me money. I got some help from an old accountant who actually awarded me and loved my ambition. I paid him off afterwards. I do a big turnover a year and going to make a small profit which is great for a first year. I got 2 guys in loan, I pay them salary. I invested another 50K from profit I made in the store again.

I had so many struggles before last year but I got myself together, applied what I learned here, got motivated by family members that betrayed me and friends that betrayed me. In the end, you got to do it yourself and keep it up yourself! I got loads of help from my mom also who never lost faith in me.

I forgot about women totally, got a bit fat due work and stress (owning a company involves loads of stress also) but its less now because everything is up and running.

I got no plates, no girls I text with, ofcourse all my ex's all my ex plates, all the girls I fvcked follow me or notice me on instagram and snapchat and linkedin and see the progress I made. I'm a succesfull business owner at the age of 28.

I also drive a nice 320i coupe BMW.

Now I need to get back in shape like I was to get my rotation back of women. I can do it also now but I know deep down that i can really attract hot hot hotties when im in shape.

I need to motivate myself back into that lifestyle.

I go to the gym but my diet is way off etc.

Today is the big change, today is the day, strict diet, strict gym everyday and cutting off shisha (waterpipe which is bad for your lungs) from 25-11-2019 on.

Now my questions for you:

How can you exploit the fact that your a businessowner with money without overdoing or showing off too much.

Any ideas? post them here, if you got any questions ill help too.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't care. There are lots of other men with money who are chasing your said hot girls.
Unless you have an extreme amount of money it doesn't matter.
Here is an article about supermodel Miranda Kerr who was being woo by some billionaire who is ugly.
In the end he got dumped by a different billionaire but much hotter.
Point is no amount of money will overpower what nature intends. Your looks matter.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have their own money now

Weren't you the guy that fell in love with a prostitute?

How fitting - that's just the type of woman you can expect if you plan on using money to lure pu$$y

That's not an insult or a criticism. That's reality

I see nothing wrong with sugar daddies. But just remember why she's there

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have their own money now

Weren't you the guy that fell in love with a prostitute?

How fitting - that's just the type of woman you can expect if you plan on using money to lure pu$$y

That's not an insult or a criticism. That's reality

I see nothing wrong with sugar daddies. But just remember why she's there
Bro, I used to pull hot women without a cent. I just want to exploit my resources without even spending on her. Aren’t we all here to put out maximum from our own resources, status , appearance for your own benefit ? That’s the reason I’m here anyway

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're doing well man :) Sounds like you've got things pretty sorted.

Once you're financially stable I actually think 90% of dating/flirting/courtship is just about projecting sincere charisma actually. Obviously it helps if you're jacked asf and good looking, but I've found recently that if I just joke around a lot and keep a good conversation going most women love that and money is irrelevant.

I was in a bar yesterday and talking to a girl I've not seen for a while, after a few jokes I put my leg against hers, when she didn't move away I put my across the seat behind her and within 20 seconds she cuddled up into me and I had my arm around her waist.

I'm broke asf at the moment between jobs, also kind of fat as well as muscular, so that kind of attraction is nothing to do with just being a 10/10 hot guy with a limo and a Rolex. Personally my goal with women now is to generate a friendly, fun atmosphere of charisma that they enjoy and feel comfortable with, because then you're pretty much guaranteed to get a lot of affection back.

Anyway TLDR to answer your original question, just dress nicely and don't even mention the business until she asks. Keep it light, chat, and then when she asks what you do you can say "I own X business" or "I run my own outfit in X industry". It sounds impressive, will contribute to that charisma, and at the same time you won't come across as one of those guys who is always trying to tell everyone he's Mr. Big.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on an important year! Great to see you & your accomplishments are wonderful!

You’ll do fine out there. You already know how to pull hot women. That part isn’t going to change. As you get your physique back into shape you’ll get more attention from the hotter chicks.

For your diet: Low carb high protein high fat with some fruit & veggies for fiber & nutrients. Ditch pasta, breads, dairy (except cheeses and cream), and refined sugar. Watch your beer intake & alcohol generally. My ex BF lost 40 pounds in 6 months on such a diet going from 245 to 203 on a 6’4” frame and he looked incredible. You can do it. Stay disciplined.

As far as your lifestyle. You are now screening women to see if they qualify to participate in your awesome life. As @Glassguy always says you do what suits YOU. Don’t mention the business right away. Don’t mention the car. If she asks what you do tell her you work in retail & leave it at that.

More than before you need to screen for women who are into you. Not your stuff. So downplay the stuff.

Listen I know that’s hard to do OK. When I got to a point of success I had the desire to tell everybody because when you work like hell and accomplish something and are proud of yourself (and rightfully so), you want recognition. Dam it. But you gotta be careful because people will say “Ah. Gambino’s doing well for himself. Sure would like a piece of his success for myself”...

The professional male model I dated before I got married to the nightclub owner had this problem. He never knew, (as he became very successful in the car business) whether the women cared about him as a man...or about his looks and his money. It depressed him such that he ended up messed up in the drug culture & he died of an overdose. It was terribly sad as he was a wonderful person...

That’s an extreme example obviously. But a real one.

So get back in the game but keep your priorities straight and your head screwed on straight. Don’t get distracted by women such that you falter in your business.

All the best to you & jazzed that you are doing well!

Cheers!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't care. There are lots of other men with money who are chasing your said hot girls.
Unless you have an extreme amount of money it doesn't matter.
Here is an article about supermodel Miranda Kerr who was being woo by some billionaire who is ugly.
In the end he got dumped by a different billionaire but much hotter.
Point is no amount of money will overpower what nature intends. Your looks matter.

yeah I know a 100 millionaire who pays his own wife for kisses, he's way outta shape (pooch belly) and toadish or frogish in looks..he's pretty intelligent though and can converse on a myriad of subjects big or small and give you new insight you have never heard of before, his father (a Mason) knew personally the prime minister of a moderately-sized country back in the 90s

Glassguy

Reaction score
As @Glassguy always says you do what suits YOU. Don’t mention the business right away. Don’t mention the car. If she asks what you do tell her you work in retail & leave it at that.
I second this. I own a business and trust me when I say that I DO NOT advertise that fact. It will come across as either a try hard or you will throw bait in front of gold diggers.

Instead, focus on your SCREENING of these women and only initiate with women who have their own career and make enough money on their own to sustain their own wants and happiness.

While they might be impressed when you owning a business comes up in conversation, it will be more a sense of RELIEF with the right classification of women. They will respect that you're financially independent without intent of getting some of it.

We live in a society (at least in the US) where women are being counted on more and more to support lazy men. It's a relief to them to meet some one on the same financial level, or at least not feel as if they are talking to a loser.

Dont flaunt it....keep it simple when it comes up in conversation and most importantly, dont date a woman who is looking for a come up.

When a woman asks me how my business is I smirk and say "I do well enough to do what I want".

Hell I was engaged 3 yrs ago and to this day the chick had no idea how much i had in assets. Although owning my own business, house, vehicles, boat, hunting property ....she knew I wasnt exactly lacking.

The fact that you can support yourself and what you want to do in life will be enough info with the right type of woman. And it's a 2 way street. I dont dig into my plates through financial discussion either.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm be a bit careful. Agree with BE it can drop weight. Probably fine for 2-3 months. The longest lived people in the world have low protein mainly plant based diets and eat plenty of natural carbs. Parts of Italy actually.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poonani Maker that's hilarious essentially he s paying twice. I guess the cheapest thing would be to get in shape. But then if his wife is still an ice queen he needs to move to Europe and learn the fine tradition of keeping a mistress in the city. I believe the French gives master classes.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you exploit the fact that your a businessowner with money without overdoing or showing off too much.
Any ideas? post them here, if you got any questions ill help too.
Congratulations on everything. Have been following your posts throughout the years.

As for your questions, the easiest way, is to give plates your business cards. (it's lame I know)

But you can work it in a convo, people your age are looking to buy houses/apartments so most likely it may come up and you can slip it in.

Or just keep your posting on Insta to get some of your fvckbuddies back.

good luck