Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rules for dating women by Roosh V

Glassguy

Reaction score
Agree with all but #3. I dont appear disinterested on a date, but I dont come across as she is my only option either (because she isnt). I appear tuned into conversation but then again, I am also just saying what is need to keep her talking.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all but #3. I dont appear disinterested on a date, but I dont come across as she is my only option either
Yeah, I don't see how being engaged with someone and interested in them is "needy". That is so frigging asinine. If this is the type of stuff Roosh V is pushing, I see no reason to read any of it. If you are living life to the fullest, you should be enjoying the person across from you in the moment. Or as Stephen Stills said: "Love the one you're with".

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh is a caricature/tragicomedy of a person, much like many PUAs in general.

Just watch this at the timestamp I put in:

I would be concerned for the mental health and selfimage of anyone who takes that guy seriously. He's a joke. By the way, he's also allegedly a "born again christian" now so he apparently doesn't do casual stuff anymore, I don't think those "rules" are from his current "self".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the stuff on that list subconscioulsy and it worked however I would draw a line after she invests in you, at that point you can start investing something yourself (under control clerly).

If I have sex with a girl I call her after, nothing too romantic or cheesy but still to acknowledge that she didnt make a mistake nor that she should be ashamed of that.

Being insensitive in quite common to me so I dont need to put any effort in that while opinion asking is fine as long as its on trivial stuff, the last thing you need is a girl who thinks she is your life couch.

Anyway most of those things are correct but the overall attitude seems to much negative to me, one thing is not selling yourself for cheap while an other is dehumanizing someone, espeally if such person willingly exposed herself to you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it seems like most guys here in sosuave only want to pretend to act like a non needy guy. So they need a list and 12 step program of how to put up a front.

“Whatever you want from the world, give it to yourself.” Coming from this frame, you can print your own value.
People want to get the benefits of working on yourself, without actually working on themselves. It doesn't work that way with women and it doesn't work that way in life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at those rules. It's not all bad advice, but it's all push and no pull. It's all takeaways, EVERY single line of it. I have no idea why such a guy would even go out with the girl, he has no interest in it whatsoever. What an exciting date he must be.

Does he still appear disinterested while he's banging her? Maybe he should fail to get an erection, that would really display indifference.

This is what I hate about PUA material. Not all of us need lessons on how to be less interested.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I never quite understood the whole you are the prize thing. If you are leading a good accomplished male life busyness will preclude over chasing.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at those rules. It's not all bad advice, but it's all push and no pull. It's all takeaways, EVERY single line of it. I have no idea why such a guy would even go out with the girl, he has no interest in it whatsoever. What an exciting date he must be.

Does he still appear disinterested while he's banging her? Maybe he should fail to get an erection, that would really display indifference.

This is what I hate about PUA material. Not all of us need lessons on how to be less interested.
I agree, but as with everything. I see it as pointers for better success with women in general for clueless men in the dating market. You have to know your audience and tailor your message to it.
Most men out there are needy sexually frustrated pedestalizing women by default doing too much of the complete opposite of the things on this list, so advising for the other end of the spectrum will atleast make them behave in a better, more masculine way, and land maybe somewhere in the middle (after some trial and error). The pull part of the equation is already automatic for most men by default.

It's useful information in theory but apply it after your own situation and use common sense.

Otherwise, stormrider nailed it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but as with everything. I see it as pointers for better success with women in general for clueless men in the dating market. You have to know your audience and tailor your message to it.
Most men out there are needy sexually frustrated pedestalizing women by default
I suppose most men make the mistake of pedestalizing women, everyone here seems to think so. But I really think it depends on in what way a man is "clueless". I don't think it's correct to assume that every man's issues with women are because he expresses too much interest. Some males just have trouble with socializing, period. How is such a guy supposed to benefit from advice like "Don't appear interested, look indifferent, be aloof, don't call her, don't text her, etc." I don't see how that helps that guy at all, it just makes him more boring.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is #13?
I can't for the life of me read that handwriting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is #13?
I can't for the life of me read that handwriting.
Text: 1 word answers. Wait min. 2x the length of time to respond to her text.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I know guys who do the complete opposite of everything on this list and they do great with women and get laid all the time lol......

Just more mental masturbation for guys......

The guys who legit act like this are naturally like that, it's in the personality, it's in there nature.

Lol @ guys pretending to be something there not instead of being themselves.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
They are all living in the world of supplicating to women.

Unbeknownst to them, it looks pathethic that calibration is even in their cognition.

They failed as soon as they cognized dumb a$$ chicks.
Yep, and I tease them all the time about it lol

I was just pointing out that guys don't have to do any of these things on the list to get women, for some odd reason pua tell these poor guys that if they dont behavior like the list above they wont get women and i was proving that it's not at all true as i have many friends who behavior like betas(as pua would call it) and fvck LOTS of women, at the end of the day isn't that the goal for most if these guys on this forum?

If guys knew they could still get laid by not having to act "alpha" then this site and many other wouldnt even exist.

Guys like me who are naturally low agreeable and have a dont give a fvck attitude dont even need a stupid list like this lol.....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose most men make the mistake of pedestalizing women, everyone here seems to think so. But I really think it depends on in what way a man is "clueless". I don't think it's correct to assume that every man's issues with women are because he expresses too much interest. Some males just have trouble with socializing, period. How is such a guy supposed to benefit from advice like "Don't appear interested, look indifferent, be aloof, don't call her, don't text her, etc." I don't see how that helps that guy at all, it just makes him more boring.
first is alwyas if someone is looking for somethign they need it, in that line he will try to use it, but here is teh deal, like always, we get better at things we do, so if someone who are always over the woman read this then, chances are he will not go 100% following this, he will do somethings or not go all the way, and in doing so at the very least he would be doing something diferent.

understanding what you are doing wrong, can only happen if you try something new, most guys don't change, why its ilogical to behave like that if you like someone, but as a rule the less you need something easier is for you to get said thing, also note normally people who struggle with the dating market is people who are smart and overthink like hell with force mistakes and look needy

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hoping Roosh writes or talks more about dating again, i really liked his indirect style of game

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some SS posters worship Roosh and some advice is good on a "Girls 101" level, but some of this s*hit is right out of a "Pseudo-Alpha Tough Guy" handbook or similar. Call me ****y or arrogant or whatever, don't care, but I will put my dating and female psychology acumen up against Roosh any day. Some of this made me burst out laughing, envisioning the 130# scrawny guy puffing himself up and trying to be all ghetto, tough, and alpha. Whatever...

My Take:

1- End conversations early. Generally a good idea. Get her talking, keep the calls short, and yes, you're the one that should cut calls and tell her you need to roll when you're out. You're a busy guy--always. GOOD ADVICE.
2- Cancel dates/Be late. F*ucking stupid as hell. MEN show up on time and keep meetings. Boys play girly mind games like this. BAD ADVICE.
3- Appear disinterested. Better advice would be "Be cool, don't get over excited or too eager, don't pedestalize her, etc., do think like James Bond" Most guys can't hold a conversation to save their life so if you're a good conversationalist, you'll be ahead of 90% of all guys. Chicks dig guys who can actually TALK and have an opinion. Can't believe I even had to write that. MOSTLY BAD ADVICE.
4-Don't lean in. I get this, don't hang on every word she says. Sit back, nod your head, ask some questions, good eye contact--she's there to impress YOU. GOOD ADVICE.
5- Stop trying to kiss her all the time. Agree 100%. Use affection like hot sauce. Ok to use, but make her earn it. REALLY GOOD ADVICE.
6- Don't tell her when you'll contact her. Yes, generally the rule of thumb. Women love mystery so it's ok to keep her guessing a bit, especially for the first few dates. GOOD ADVICE.
7-Don't say you've been in love. I think it's actually ok to say you have, but never bring it up. If she asks, the answer is "Sure. Who hasn't." Then look at her and smile. This way, you're sending the message to her: Yes, I know how to commit, but you need to prove yourself to me, girly. NEUTRAL.
8-Don't talk longingly about your exes. JFC, agree 110%. Only p*ussy-men do this s*hit. Man-up and leave the exes and your whining in the trash can on the curb where they both belong. "Things just didn't work out" should be your default answer every time if asked.
9- Don't console her. OK, here's a pseudo-alpha "I'm a BIG tough guy technique." Yes, do not dote and baby her (duh...), but if her dog dies or mom gets cancer you better f*ucking be there to be the rock and a strong man she needs to help her get through it. Then, back away slowly until she needs you again. You're there if she needs a MAN. Get it? BAD ADVICE.
10- Take days to call her back after sex. In this day and age, it's a good idea to check in the day after to mitigate any second thoughts she may be having especially if alcohol was involved. You don't need the cops showing up the next day, seriously. Say/text something funny about the night before, "Hey, can't stop laughing about the dude who puked on himself last night at the bar, haha. Classy move, bro." Or similar. BAD ADVICE.
11- Don't ask for her opinions. I'll add: ...on important issues. When I'm out with a girl, often I'll zero in on a couple and ask my date what she thinks they're talking about (her opinion), then I come back with something really funny they might be discussing. Getting her opinion on pop culture, celebrities, etc., are really good icebreakers and convo starters. Women love gossip! Roll with it. NEUTRAL.
12- Be insensitive. Probably the dumbest f*ucking piece of advice on this list. Similar to my #2 above. Yes, don't be needy, over-interested, over-eager, doting, etc., BUT if she did experience a death, tragedy, whatever, be a MAN and ROCK, and show her you're a strong masculine man (90%) with a sensitive side (10%). Dash Riprock actually cried at the end of My Dog Skip and A Dog's Purpose, so f*uck off, lol (I watched both alone on purpose, haha). REALLY BAD ADVICE.

Good luck troops.

~Dash~