Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scheduling/re-scheduling dates

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two girls I’ve had sex with both and they are chasing me now. But I got excited and double booked them into the same evening. My schedule is quite busy so it’s hard to make time. They’re both hot. I would like some advice on the best way to know which one to reschedule and which one to go with please. What should the primary considerations be??? I like them similarly lol

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably reschedule the one who seems the least into you of the two, get her wheels turning a little. Be vague, “have to cancel something came up, I’ll let you know when I’m free again” .. and don’t apologize.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably reschedule the one who seems the least into you of the two, get her wheels turning a little. Be vague, “have to cancel something came up, I’ll let you know when I’m free again” .. and don’t apologize.
Solid.

Or grow some megaballs and orcherstrate a threesome. I know it sounds like a stupid idea. And it is. I'm just throwing it out there.