Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I annoyed this one too much.

Anti ClusterB

Reaction score
While I was having fun with a female friend who was extremely into me one night at an open Karaoke bar, we somehow managed to become the main attraction of the night and I got the attention of one of the staff members who was 20 years old. I didn't notice her at all at the time and she wasn't my type anyways.

During my later visits, she became over flirtatious, and touch feely with me. She wasn't like that with any other customers. Forced me to sing her songs with me. She managed to seduce me, so I invited her out after a while to have a meal with me and my friends.

I noticed a lot of red flags, I think she is a histrionic narcissist. She gave me the impression she wanted me because she thought the girl I was with was my girlfriend. (Mother not being present at infancy, being tortured by parents, torturing younger sister herself, dating multiple men at once, feeling ugly which she had to correct by getting a lot of plastic surgeries done, talking sh** about me and my female friend because we stole the show that night at the bar etc..)

On the second date, we made out at the top of a rooftop bar and I got drunk and started talking to her the same way she was flirting with me, which was sexual in content. At the end of the night I asked if she wanted to continue she said we had a lot of time, we can do it later. Up until that point she was into having sex but after that night she started backing away when I pushed for sex I guess.

We texted for a while but afterwards, she stopped reading my texts, claimed she was sick (which was true but on the day she claimed she was sick she is taking pictures at the pool at her condo, I found out via staking her Instagram). I called her invited her to hang out with me and friends and wished her to get well soon. She blew me off twice that week actually.

Later on she started texting, telling me she misses me etc etc. I went to the bar again, when we were singing I asked her out again she said she was sick sorry. I said ok and got a little sad but went on with my singing. After a brief pause she says 'BUUUUT, on Monday I'll be off we can hang out, don't get the wrong idea. We can talk about it online.'

I sent her a date request the next day which she reads and doesn't respond the entire day. Later on she texts me 'what do you think of me and what do you want out of me.' I was working on a project at the time so I couldn't think straight I said 'I like you and I want a relationship.' She said 'You sure?' I said yes. No response..

The next day, me and a group of friends went to another bar where one of her friends works. The friend reported me to her even though I requested her not to.

I later on texted her this, 'I don't know what you think of me but I really care about you and want to spend more time with you, if you think I rushed you I apologize and I can take it slow. Text me back if you want to hang out.'

She says something along the lines of me being the worst person on earth [like I haven't heard this before] etc. for not letting her know I'll be at the other bar and trying to keep it hidden from her by requesting it from her friend. We had a huge argument over text, I suggested I see her in person at her bar, went there she didn't want to see me so I went back home without seeing her.

A day later I apologized over text, she said I didn't need to apologize as she was looking for something less serious than a relationship etc. ( I don't believe this). I asked for her back and said up to you. She said 'You're right!'. That triggered me.

A few days later I gathered a lot of my friends, men and women, didn't let them know about this situation and brought everyone to her bar to have a fun karaoke night out. Already after entering the bar the staff was giving me the eye. One of them was on my side I felt it, she asked me how I was doing if I was ok but I wasn't able to respond. She left shortly after.

So the girl I went out with was talking to a dude, ABOUT ME. Me being handsome but having a terrible personality lol. She later on showered that guy with a lot of attention until 3 o clock in the morning, in the same was she was flirting with me for the past month, hugs, singing etc. But she didn't take the guy's advances, she said she'll leave in 10 minutes every time the guy wanted to take her out. So he left after he realized he was being pu*** trapped I guess. The guy was checking me out THE ENTIRE NIGHT. The entire time I ignored what was going on and had fun with buddies I even made friends with the guy. There was a 40 year old woman who was flirting with me so I was flirting with her back to turn the tables on my fling.

After a while she tried getting nearer me using my friends. I ignored. She brought us drinks asked for a cheers, I hit the glasses with my middle finger as if I was flinging boogers off. She looked at me with a weird expression after that. I couldn't understand what she was feeling. She had the same expression when it was time for me to leave. Before I left I sang Eamon - F*** it for the kicks.

I promised to come back on Tuesday. When I walked in, I didn't see her there, chances are she changed her schedule not to see me. But again, I was being talked about as soon as I walked into the bar. 3 girls, one ex staff who quit working 9 years ago, was talking to the other staff about this situation. One of them pointed at me with her head, and everyone looked at me with a weird expression on their faces. I heard them mention someone crying a lot, I don't know whom they were talking about but I think they were talking about the girl I had a fling with.

I am hitting the gym 5 days a week and training martial arts. Trying to live my life to the fullest. But I still want her. Because I know I am broken in the head too. Apologies if my text triggers anyone but if you guys can give me suggestions on how I can turn this situation around now and suggestions only on this, I'd appreciate. I have one more month left in this country anyways, my visa will expire, so I have to next her by default next month. I was thinking about going there a day after her birthday with a friend and give her a belated birthday present and walk out to get on her good graces when the night was over. What do u guys think?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A day later I apologized over text, she said I didn't need to apologize as she was looking for something less serious than a relationship etc. ( I don't believe this). I asked for her back and said up to you. She said 'You're right!'. That triggered me.
Whether you believed it or not doesn't matter, SHE SAID IT. Just move on. You can't try to play it cool now, because you already put yourself out there and told her you want to be with her. You said you want a relationship, and she said she doesn't. There's nothing else to talk about after that

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you believed it or not doesn't matter, SHE SAID IT. Just move on. You can't try to play it cool now, because you already put yourself out there and told her you want to be with her. You said you want a relationship, and she said she doesn't. There's nothing else to talk about after that
If they ever say they dont want a relationship with you you gotta leave them alone. Find someone else to fvxk.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was having fun with a female friend who was extremely into me one night at an open Karaoke bar, we somehow managed to become the main attraction of the night and I got the attention of one of the staff members who was 20 years old. I didn't notice her at all at the time and she wasn't my type anyways.

During my later visits, she became over flirtatious, and touch feely with me. She wasn't like that with any other customers. Forced me to sing her songs with me. She managed to seduce me, so I invited her out after a while to have a meal with me and my friends.

I noticed a lot of red flags, I think she is a histrionic narcissist. She gave me the impression she wanted me because she thought the girl I was with was my girlfriend. (Mother not being present at infancy, being tortured by parents, torturing younger sister herself, dating multiple men at once, feeling ugly which she had to correct by getting a lot of plastic surgeries done, talking sh** about me and my female friend because we stole the show that night at the bar etc..)

On the second date, we made out at the top of a rooftop bar and I got drunk and started talking to her the same way she was flirting with me, which was sexual in content. At the end of the night I asked if she wanted to continue she said we had a lot of time, we can do it later. Up until that point she was into having sex but after that night she started backing away when I pushed for sex I guess.

We texted for a while but afterwards, she stopped reading my texts, claimed she was sick (which was true but on the day she claimed she was sick she is taking pictures at the pool at her condo, I found out via staking her Instagram). I called her invited her to hang out with me and friends and wished her to get well soon. She blew me off twice that week actually.

Later on she started texting, telling me she misses me etc etc. I went to the bar again, when we were singing I asked her out again she said she was sick sorry. I said ok and got a little sad but went on with my singing. After a brief pause she says 'BUUUUT, on Monday I'll be off we can hang out, don't get the wrong idea. We can talk about it online.'

I sent her a date request the next day which she reads and doesn't respond the entire day. Later on she texts me 'what do you think of me and what do you want out of me.' I was working on a project at the time so I couldn't think straight I said 'I like you and I want a relationship.' She said 'You sure?' I said yes. No response..

The next day, me and a group of friends went to another bar where one of her friends works. The friend reported me to her even though I requested her not to.

I later on texted her this, 'I don't know what you think of me but I really care about you and want to spend more time with you, if you think I rushed you I apologize and I can take it slow. Text me back if you want to hang out.'

She says something along the lines of me being the worst person on earth [like I haven't heard this before] etc. for not letting her know I'll be at the other bar and trying to keep it hidden from her by requesting it from her friend. We had a huge argument over text, I suggested I see her in person at her bar, went there she didn't want to see me so I went back home without seeing her.

A few days later I gathered a lot of my friends, men and women, didn't let them know about this situation and brought everyone to her bar to have a fun karaoke night out. Already after entering the bar the staff was giving me the eye. One of them was on my side I felt it, she asked me how I was doing if I was ok but I wasn't able to respond. She left shortly after.

So the girl I went out with was talking to a dude, ABOUT ME. Me being handsome but having a terrible personality lol. She later on showered that guy with a lot of attention until 3 o clock in the morning, in the same was she was flirting with me for the past month, hugs, singing etc. But she didn't take the guy's advances, she said she'll leave in 10 minutes every time the guy wanted to take her out. So he left after he realized he was being pu*** trapped I guess. The guy was checking me out THE ENTIRE NIGHT. The entire time I ignored what was going on and had fun with buddies I even made friends with the guy. There was a 40 year old woman who was flirting with me so I was flirting with her back to turn the tables on my fling.

After a while she tried getting nearer me using my friends. I ignored. She brought us drinks asked for a cheers, I hit the glasses with my middle finger as if I was flinging boogers off. She looked at me with a weird expression after that. I couldn't understand what she was feeling. She had the same expression when it was time for me to leave. Before I left I sang Eamon - F*** it for the kicks.

I promised to come back on Tuesday. When I walked in, I didn't see her there, chances are she changed her schedule not to see me. But again, I was being talked about as soon as I walked into the bar. 3 girls, one ex staff who quit working 9 years ago, was talking to the other staff about this situation. One of them pointed at me with her head, and everyone looked at me with a weird expression on their faces. I heard them mention someone crying a lot, I don't know whom they were talking about but I think they were talking about the girl I had a fling with.

I am hitting the gym 5 days a week and training martial arts. Trying to live my life to the fullest. But I still want her. Because I know I am broken in the head too. Apologies if my text triggers anyone but if you guys can give me suggestions on how I can turn this situation around now and suggestions only on this, I'd appreciate. I have one more month left in this country anyways, my visa will expire, so I have to next her by default next month. I was thinking about going there a day after her birthday with a friend and give her a belated birthday present and walk out to get on her good graces when the night was over. What do u guys think?
"what do you think of me and what do you want out of me."

Never been asked these stupid questions. When I ask a woman out. She either accepts to go out ,says no with an excuse or never picks up my call.

A chick that goes out with me the first time, will go out with me the second time and will end up in bed.
Only during my time in college, I asked this girl out and we made out on dacing floor at disco, but later on, I grabbed her azz outside. She never texted or call me again or anything.

Wolf.

Reaction score

My brother, you killed it and she’s obviously a Hoe dude go work on your personality you obviously have no sense of worth and you don’t understand indirect disrespect nor rejection accept that she rejected you and it’s your and her fault and move on there’s nothing you can do about it , how the hell do you let her say things like that to you and your the one apologizing that part killed me , since you destroyed everything go to her and ask for sex she’ll kick you out but at least you’ll learn the lessons now go develop some masculine personality and put in your mind your are the Prize not her

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you even care? You can’t get emotionally invested in these girls after a few dates, few weeks, few months. Make them earn one of your f*cks to give.. If you can manage to do that everything else will come naturally.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a red flag should create natural aversion in you towards her, why would you pursue?

be you, don't reflect her that's weak and boring. don't ask permission that's boring. just go for it. if she playfully says no go for it a different way.

never stalk. talk to other girls, do other things. never do something that will breed obsession. be patient. act as though you always get what you want eventually.

check her! 'naw its ok i don't want to catch what you got, maybe when you're all better'

never push for a relationship, let her do it. talk to other women all the time so the abundance of options makes a relationship look like the dumbest move you could possible make. be vague and playful.
her: 'what do you think of me and what do you want out of me.'
you: 'i think you should bring me a beer.'

weak and super feminine. your job is to be playful and flirty and take everything in stride. you don't push for a relationship, it comes off as weak and like you have no other prospects. let her do all the relationship escalating. you want to dominate her in the bedroom by breaking all the rules of her silly tests. that's it.

sounds like your 'friend' is too ignorant to help you. never argue. any time she tries to start an argument you're calm and state a simple fact then ghost if she continues.
her: 'i can't believe you didn't tell me blah blah blah'
you: 'you can always ask me ha'
her: 'wtf is that what you think?'
then you ghost. ain't nobody got time for dat.

damn she even told you not to. NEVER apologize. explain the situation differently if you have to but unless you seriously messed up and you're in a LTR with a girl and there's something huge at stake NEVER apologize. stand by what you did even if wasn't perfect.

be charming and playful, not vindictive and childish.

I promised to come back on Tuesday.
why? she's being a brat why are you rewarding her? talk to other girls.

But I still want her. Because I know I am broken in the head too.
you're not broken you just don't have any options. get more options.

I have one more month left in this country anyways, my visa will expire, so I have to next her by default next month. I was thinking about going there a day after her birthday with a friend and give her a belated birthday present and walk out to get on her good graces when the night was over. What do u guys think?
why would you want a relationship if you're leaving in a month? what are you thinking?
go in there if your friends feel like it and have a good time, treat her playfully if she comes up, don't go out of your way for her. no present, forget about qualifying yourself, that is again super weak. you do not qualify yourself, ever. either a girl likes you or she doesn't. you do not change for a woman you hardly know. you do not try to 'get on her good graces' because you don't change for a girl. she's turned off by your spineless behavior and she's only going to be more turned off if you get her a present and try to kiss her as$.

talk to more girls... always be talking to lots and lots of girls, even when you're in a relationship. doesn't have to be sexual talk, just talk.

My brother, you killed it and she’s obviously a Hoe dude go work on your personality you obviously have no sense of worth and you don’t understand indirect disrespect nor rejection accept that she rejected you and it’s your and her fault and move on there’s nothing you can do about it , how the hell do you let her say things like that to you and your the one apologizing that part killed me , since you destroyed everything go to her and ask for sex she’ll kick you out but at least you’ll learn the lessons now go develop some masculine personality and put in your mind your are the Prize not her
not a single period, i'm impressed.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am really trying trying to find something positive to say.
You said she wasn't your type. So...why bother? Don't break your rules just because someone is showing you she's available. See what that brought you? Don't be so desperate, be a MAN! And women you want will come to you, not only those that want you.
You were right, she did seduce you. You have more to learn from her interaction with you than from most people on this site.
The future is here, whatchagonnado?

Anti ClusterB

Reaction score
#Update.
I am the stupidest guy on earth.
This will be my last post under this topic. I just want to get stuff off of my chest.

So the long and short of it.

I asked help from an American friend of mine who is very well versed in the ways of the game. We go to the bar, invite her to drink with us, she starts flirting with my friend AGGRESSIVELY, calls him gay for not looking in her way, he says it is because I like her and he doesn't steal from friends. Now the girl's attention is all over me and we drink/sing together, talk a lot, she sits next to me, pays attention to me etc. All the staff and the customers are looking at us etc. But my friend says she is playing me. So we give her her belated BD present, she gives me a hug we walk away for the night.

I go in with the same friend next week, she passes in front of the bar's entrance with another guy. I caught a brief glimpse of it. She sends the guy away before she comes into the bar, she is avoidant. Tries to talk to me and I am cold to her and for the rest of the night she has this sad/guilty expression on her face. I think it is because I saw her with another guy. All of us got drunk and we made a new friend at the bar. I started negging her. There came a point where we started talking about sizes with my buddies and I told her you will never get to see my D. That hurt her so much which she later admitted to me. Then I confronted her about the guy, she said it never happened. Later she sat next to me,held my hand and we started talking. I told her I am done with her after what I saw, poured her my heart out, told her I liked her etc. without holding anything back, everything. Told her that she will never see me again, later on though, we both agreed to start over again but I gave her two conditions, that I am going to be the only one and she plays no games with me. She says alright. She says she wants to get to know me better and she was afraid I was going to pump and dump. Then my friend got drunk he instigated a fight which I had to break apart. I paid for the bill and walked my friend to a cab, she walks out of the bar gives me a hug and tells me thank you for being honest with me, gives me a kiss on the lips but I push myself away since I still don't trust her.

I set up a date, she never replies but shows up on time. We had fun, sorted the problems out, passes her **** tests, then she says: I was talking to someone else at the same time I was talking to you and after we stopped talking I kinda started seeing him but it doesn't mean anything to me, that he is weird. I told her that hurts but if you want to be with me you drop him. Up to you. We talk for ten more minutes and then she says I choose you, you were always my number one. I invite her and her friend to a night club on Wednesday, end the night we kiss deeply and she says, ...on Wednesday. She texts me later if she gets too drunk she'll stay at my place.

She doesn't like the nightclub since it is very fancy and she is low class, she goes to the bathroom with her friend doesn't come back for 40 minutes etc, it gave me the impression they were having a meeting about me behind the scenes. I saw her checking out a 6 foot 4 white guy at one point. So she gets drunk, grinds against me, kisses me when I make my way down she denies, and her friend is trying to c0ckblock me all the time. She makes me spank her ass (yes), tells me "I have a G-String on were you able to feel it? This is how I party" So, Later on, she gets 'too' drunk and calls her brother to pick her up. :) I walked her down, texted her later if she is ok, she replies 18 hours later with an apology... Anyways.

I can't ask her out on for a while another date since she is busy with her finals and she is taking time off of work to study as well. So we get an opening and she shows up, on that day I'd give my performance at least like a 9.5/10, I made her laugh did not mess up. She doesn't remember anything about her making me spank her ass of course. So I invite her back to my place. She says she has to go to school, which is 5 minutes away from my home and 2 hours away from her place. She denies me by saying she is not prepared and at the end of the night she denies me again by saying she has to study IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I said Ok and grown distant. She says you make me feel guilty for rejecting you. I said ok you have to study, when can I see you next? Soon, she says. When I ask for a definite date she says, I'll be working at the bar on Friday, come see me there. After that she walked me to the ferry station, I told her don't walk all the way I'll go on my own, she tries to kiss me goodnight, I kinda didn't want to kiss for more than a second and pushed her away.

Then, as soon as we parted ways, she grabs her phone and sends me some texts in a row in an over flirtatious way. Looks behind to see how I am doing. I smile back at her of course. They are by far the fakest messages I have ever gotten from a girl.

She asked for the video I shot of her during the date.
She says she wanted to have a picture taken with me so that she would look at it whenever she missed me. But she forgot. Smiley Face.
Also she sent me another picture when she reached home that says Christmas or Kiss me. These two phreses sound similar in her language.

I never responded to it just sent the video over.

So I guess she was stringing me along the entire way. I am pretty much done with her. I won't show up tomorrow and send her this text and slowly fade away after that.
'I'm a bit sick. I won't make it tonight. We'll get together another time. Goodnight.'

Yeah.
It is not about game or anything I said or did. She never intended to put out. For her I was the only guy at the bar who did not shower her with attention. She did her best to hook me in and since both me and my friend believe she used to work as a hooker for years, she knows all the tricks to lure men in.
I just learnt from my friend that she admitted the fact that she was playing me the second time we were at the bar. Told her friends in the staff that she had no feelings for me.
I was too wasted to understand what she was saying. If I had known, the story above wouldn't have happened.
You are free to mock me now.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#Update.
I am the stupidest guy on earth.
This will be my last post under this topic. I just want to get stuff off of my chest.

So the long and short of it.

I asked help from an American friend of mine who is very well versed in the ways of the game. We go to the bar, invite her to drink with us, she starts flirting with my friend AGGRESSIVELY, calls him gay for not looking in her way, he says it is because I like her and he doesn't steal from friends. Now the girl's attention is all over me and we drink/sing together, talk a lot, she sits next to me, pays attention to me etc. All the staff and the customers are looking at us etc. But my friend says she is playing me. So we give her her belated BD present, she gives me a hug we walk away for the night.

I go in with the same friend next week, she passes in front of the bar's entrance with another guy. I caught a brief glimpse of it. She sends the guy away before she comes into the bar, she is avoidant. Tries to talk to me and I am cold to her and for the rest of the night she has this sad/guilty expression on her face. I think it is because I saw her with another guy. All of us got drunk and we made a new friend at the bar. I started negging her. There came a point where we started talking about sizes with my buddies and I told her you will never get to see my D. That hurt her so much which she later admitted to me. Then I confronted her about the guy, she said it never happened. Later she sat next to me,held my hand and we started talking. I told her I am done with her after what I saw, poured her my heart out, told her I liked her etc. without holding anything back, everything. Told her that she will never see me again, later on though, we both agreed to start over again but I gave her two conditions, that I am going to be the only one and she plays no games with me. She says alright. She says she wants to get to know me better and she was afraid I was going to pump and dump. Then my friend got drunk he instigated a fight which I had to break apart. I paid for the bill and walked my friend to a cab, she walks out of the bar gives me a hug and tells me thank you for being honest with me, gives me a kiss on the lips but I push myself away since I still don't trust her.

I set up a date, she never replies but shows up on time. We had fun, sorted the problems out, passes her **** tests, then she says: I was talking to someone else at the same time I was talking to you and after we stopped talking I kinda started seeing him but it doesn't mean anything to me, that he is weird. I told her that hurts but if you want to be with me you drop him. Up to you. We talk for ten more minutes and then she says I choose you, you were always my number one. I invite her and her friend to a night club on Wednesday, end the night we kiss deeply and she says, ...on Wednesday. She texts me later if she gets too drunk she'll stay at my place.

She doesn't like the nightclub since it is very fancy and she is low class, she goes to the bathroom with her friend doesn't come back for 40 minutes etc, it gave me the impression they were having a meeting about me behind the scenes. I saw her checking out a 6 foot 4 white guy at one point. So she gets drunk, grinds against me, kisses me when I make my way down she denies, and her friend is trying to c0ckblock me all the time. She makes me spank her ass (yes), tells me "I have a G-String on were you able to feel it? This is how I party" So, Later on, she gets 'too' drunk and calls her brother to pick her up. :) I walked her down, texted her later if she is ok, she replies 18 hours later with an apology... Anyways.

I can't ask her out on for a while another date since she is busy with her finals and she is taking time off of work to study as well. So we get an opening and she shows up, on that day I'd give my performance at least like a 9.5/10, I made her laugh did not mess up. She doesn't remember anything about her making me spank her ass of course. So I invite her back to my place. She says she has to go to school, which is 5 minutes away from my home and 2 hours away from her place. She denies me by saying she is not prepared and at the end of the night she denies me again by saying she has to study IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I said Ok and grown distant. She says you make me feel guilty for rejecting you. I said ok you have to study, when can I see you next? Soon, she says. When I ask for a definite date she says, I'll be working at the bar on Friday, come see me there. After that she walked me to the ferry station, I told her don't walk all the way I'll go on my own, she tries to kiss me goodnight, I kinda didn't want to kiss for more than a second and pushed her away.

Then, as soon as we parted ways, she grabs her phone and sends me some texts in a row in an over flirtatious way. Looks behind to see how I am doing. I smile back at her of course. They are by far the fakest messages I have ever gotten from a girl.

She asked for the video I shot of her during the date.
She says she wanted to have a picture taken with me so that she would look at it whenever she missed me. But she forgot. Smiley Face.
Also she sent me another picture when she reached home that says Christmas or Kiss me. These two phreses sound similar in her language.

I never responded to it just sent the video over.

So I guess she was stringing me along the entire way. I am pretty much done with her. I won't show up tomorrow and send her this text and slowly fade away after that.
'I'm a bit sick. I won't make it tonight. We'll get together another time. Goodnight.'

Yeah.
It is not about game or anything I said or did. She never intended to put out. For her I was the only guy at the bar who did not shower her with attention. She did her best to hook me in and since both me and my friend believe she used to work as a hooker for years, she knows all the tricks to lure men in.
I just learnt from my friend that she admitted the fact that she was playing me the second time we were at the bar. Told her friends in the staff that she had no feelings for me.
I was too wasted to understand what she was saying. If I had known, the story above wouldn't have happened.
You are free to mock me now.
Playaaa!
Yeah, I mean her, of course. I told you before that you should learn from her, some good tactics.
No use in mocking you. Just hope that you'll get back up and do something for yourself. Good luck.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta as hell behaviour from you.. And she isn't interested.

It's quite simple!

Glassguy

Reaction score
You can still get her! Chase harder......watch her every move more intently......sing her more songs......tell her that you actually LIKE her aggressively hitting on your friend and that you love plan B attention.........tell her you are into being a cuck and she might actually let you watch her fvck him next time!

Text her more. Call her more. Tell her that you REALLY want a relationship with her more than ANYTHING else.

Dont forget to reinforce how SORRY you are for whatever it is you think you did wrong and that you will do whatever it takes to make this work with her because there is nobody else on this earth that you want besides her.

That should do the trick!

Last edited: