Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My worst nightmare

LimeSlush

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I received a message around start of October, just read it yesterday tho from a girl I had slept with about 8 years ago. Her and I were friends before and had hung out quite a bit. She's Mormon and after we had fooled around for several days we eventually had sex once. A few days after we met up and she said that couldnt happen again, it clashes with her religion. I agreed since I did not enjoy it and didn't want to do it again anyway. I'm not friends with her on FB so it was a message request which I actually thought might be a virus or something. Anyway I opened it to delete it and it said something about how I didn't have her consent, I raped her. She mentioned something about I didn't see all her tears when I picked her up from drinking (which I never did) and I'm an *******. I honestly just skimmed it and I was so confused still thinking it was a virus I deleted it. I can't get it back now to see what all it said and I'm pretty upset about even what I saw, although I'm not really interested in reading a few sentences more about something that didn't happen. I wrote down what I remember, and am not worried about if police come and ask me questions because absolutely nothing malicious happened. No police have come to talk to me about it, but I'm freaking out a bit and wondering if anyone has advice.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call a lawyer immediately and start doing everything in your power to collect evidence that proves it was consensual.

Very sorry you're dealing with this.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Do not. I repeat. Do not respond. She will just go away

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She waited 8 years to claim this. Women that do that are usually lying.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I received a message around start of October, just read it yesterday tho from a girl I had slept with about 8 years ago. Her and I were friends before and had hung out quite a bit. She's Mormon and after we had fooled around for several days we eventually had sex once. A few days after we met up and she said that couldnt happen again, it clashes with her religion. I agreed since I did not enjoy it and didn't want to do it again anyway. I'm not friends with her on FB so it was a message request which I actually thought might be a virus or something. Anyway I opened it to delete it and it said something about how I didn't have her consent, I raped her. She mentioned something about I didn't see all her tears when I picked her up from drinking (which I never did) and I'm an *******. I honestly just skimmed it and I was so confused still thinking it was a virus I deleted it. I can't get it back now to see what all it said and I'm pretty upset about even what I saw, although I'm not really interested in reading a few sentences more about something that didn't happen. I wrote down what I remember, and am not worried about if police come and ask me questions because absolutely nothing malicious happened. No police have come to talk to me about it, but I'm freaking out a bit and wondering if anyone has advice.
Check your State's statute of limitations and consult an attorney. Do not engage in any communication with this lady.

JST8828

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand totally about you freaking out. I would be too. But in reality this was 8 years ago and this person has no hard evidence. For all the cops know you don't even know this woman. Ignore her. If she contacts you threatens you can threaten to take legal action against her for fraud.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women are CRAZY. Let me repeat that.....women are CRAZY.

I was regularly fvcking a chick last summer over the course of 2 months. She would drive an hour and a half to hang out.

The last time she acted fvckin goofy and I told her that it wasnt a good idea to see each other anymore after she left. At first she agreed and then she flipped out.

9 days later (no joke) I get a text message with a pic of a pregnancy test with a positive reading. It was more than likely a pic this crazy bytch screen shot off the internet.

Anyways she tells me that her IUD failed. Then a few days later she says she went to see the doctor and its TWINS. The entire time I am consulting with a very good friend of mine (and she is a former plate) that is a OBGYN. She is telling me that NOTHING this chick was saying would come from any doctor.

This crazy bytch somehow finds my sisters cell phone number (possibly swiped it from my phone the last time she was over) and starts calling her saying she is having my twins. This shyte went on for about 2 weeks. I threatened a restraining order and she went away.

Then a few weeks later she starts sending me this BS info again. Even got a text from a random number claiming to be her friend to tell me she was in the hospital with complications.

Finally I had enough and had my attorney send her a certified letter informing her that we would be requesting a paternity test at the earliest time possible from the pregnancy and to contact his office at her earliest convenience.

Shockingly she sends me a text in the middle of the night saying "you can tell your attorney to not worry.....I just got home from the hospital after miscarrying....."

The bytch was NEVER pregnant. Only trying to reel me in.

OP needs to contact an attorney IMMEDIATELY and send her a certified letter stating that he has control of representation and needs to know who to contact on her legal representation ASAP.

Then watch that bytch squirm!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
is she muslim that recently got a husband via arranged marriage and husband is now mad cuz shes not virgin? seems like shes trying to blame it on someone

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I was regularly fvcking a chick last summer over the course of 2 months. She would drive an hour and a half to hang out.

The last time she acted fvckin goofy and I told her that it wasnt a good idea to see each other anymore after she left. At first she agreed and then she flipped out.

9 days later (no joke) I get a text message with a pic of a pregnancy test with a positive reading. It was more than likely a pic this crazy bytch screen shot off the internet.

Anyways she tells me that her IUD failed. Then a few days later she says she went to see the doctor and its TWINS. The entire time I am consulting with a very good friend of mine (and she is a former plate) that is a OBGYN. She is telling me that NOTHING this chick was saying would come from any doctor.

This crazy bytch somehow finds my sisters cell phone number (possibly swiped it from my phone the last time she was over) and starts calling her saying she is having my twins. This shyte went on for about 2 weeks. I threatened a restraining order and she went away.

Then a few weeks later she starts sending me this BS info again. Even got a text from a random number claiming to be her friend to tell me she was in the hospital with complications.

Finally I had enough and had my attorney send her a certified letter informing her that we would be requesting a paternity test at the earliest time possible from the pregnancy and to contact his office at her earliest convenience.

Shockingly she sends me a text in the middle of the night saying "you can tell your attorney to not worry.....I just got home from the hospital after miscarrying....."

OP needs to contact an attorney IMMEDIATELY and send her a certified letter stating that he has control of representation and needs to know who to contact on her legal representation ASAP.

Funny, it usually takes about 10 - 12 weeks for "twins" to show up in an ultra sound. You can pick em. Geez... Never trust a birth control method YOU do not control yourself. Ho's ain't loyal.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Funny, it usually takes about 10 - 12 weeks for "twins" to show up in an ultra sound. You can pick em. Geez... Never trust a birth control method YOU do not control yourself. Ho's ain't loyal.
They are crazy.

You know some of these guys on here who cant get women chasing them PM me asking for advice. What they dont realize is that when you mind fvck a woman (on her own doing) you are going to deal with different degrees of cray cray. Once you have women pursuing you and chasing you, they also try to pin you down. And they stop at nothing in their attempt in doing so. When reality sets in that you are gone and dust in the wind, they blow their top. Spewing all kinds of craziness.

Keep in mind that I have spun a lot of plates over the past 3 or 4 years. So there are going to be crazy ones when you get into the numbers. You rarely hear me talking about the good plates, but current and former, because things just go smoothly. No big peaks or valleys.

But those crazy ones are out there.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

There’s a great YouTube video that talks about all women being crazy, they just have very degrees of how crazy they are

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said that couldnt happen again, it clashes with her religion.
claiming rape to deny sluttiness, especially with a new lover/bf is the leftest norm, move on with your life.

him: how many people have you slept with and how old were you when you lost your virginity?
her: 2, you and X guy when I was 16
him: omg you slept with X when you were 16yo
her: he was my BF but he raped me

note: her new BF is a leftist simp. Real men never ask about her sexual past or pass judgment on her for it