Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Commit Suicide Over A Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this tonight, while sipping on a vodka and listening to some Progressive House music.

Who the fuk is willing to kill themselves over some bish? I mean really?

I have had my fare share of breakups.. Some long term.. But that thought has NEVER entered my mind.

However.. I hear alot of men kill themselves, when a woman dumps him or leaves him for another.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you aware of any man who did this?

I am pretty sure these men who did take there own lives, more than likely got involved with highly toxic, borderline woman, cluster B woman!

Reaction score
I'm going to screw it up, but Joe Rogan has a quote on this that is in rollo's book. I think it goes something like dudes are willing to kill themselves and blow themselves up under this ideal fantasy that they will meet 72 women in Paradise. No woman is ever willing to blow herself up over a penis.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this tonight, while sipping on a vodka and listening to some Progressive House music.

I have had my fare share of breakups.. Some long term.. But that thought has NEVER entered my mind.

However.. I hear alot of men kill themselves, when a woman dumps him or leaves him for another.

I am pretty sure these men who did take there own lives, more than likely got involved with highly toxic, borderline woman, cluster B woman!
Blue pills who werent cheated in their youth.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Happens all the time dude. Posted links here a few times.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s happened around my area several times that I can remember, mostly by guys 21 and under. Most likely their first ever long term relationship and then they get left and don’t have experience of dealing with such a major change and all that goes with it.
The worst breakups are when women won’t give you a reason, they pull a slowfade or they all of a sudden start picking fights over stuff you’ve been doing wrong that they could have easily brought up in a calm manner and worked on it. But no they save all of it until the end and have a way of making YOU think YOURE at fault 100%.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens all the time. Women break up with a guy and they immediately have their choice of other men. The guy is SOL unless he's really got it going on or until he relearns how to survive in the single world. Some guys take the easy way out instead.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys become dependent on their girlfriends, like REALLY dependent.

U

user43770

It’s happened around my area several times that I can remember, mostly by guys 21 and under. Most likely their first ever long term relationship and then they get left and don’t have experience of dealing with such a major change and all that goes with it.
The worst breakups are when women won’t give you a reason, they pull a slowfade or they all of a sudden start picking fights over stuff you’ve been doing wrong that they could have easily brought up in a calm manner and worked on it. But no they save all of it until the end and have a way of making YOU think YOURE at fault 100%.
Yeah, always young guys, for the most part. Could have been the pills they were doped up on. Our generation is good about that.

U

user43770

Young guys with a lot of hormones raging will kill themselves over a woman.

After that, it's only maniacs.

Or people who don't care about tomorrow

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr friend just committed suicide and it was due to a benzodiazepine withdrawal. But - he split from a girl and decided to come off them right after. Still don’t know how much was due to breakup and how much the drugs, but he was adamant it was the drugs.

personally, I was suicidal (to the extent of making plans) and that was mainly due a girl I got an obsession for basically leading me on online, and having a lot of fun leading me in circles and then sharing the funny bits with my friends and co workers. I was divorcing at the time and massively rebounding. She played a whole “I’m unhappy with my man” game. In fact, she was getting engaged.

yes, she was another mans girl, I didn’t know the guy and SHE contacted me as she figured I had a crush on her.

it wasn’t the girl that upset me, it was the humiliation.
After that I had 3 years of fighting, drink, losing all my friends and mental anguish. Almost lost my job.

yes, it’s embarrassing. Beta. I know.

I’ve never felt like that over a breakup, but the girl I never really took on a date....being used for sport....that was the hardest thing I’ve ever been through.

it was the realisation it was all a game - designed to upset me.

so yes, this stuff can have a profound effect

U

user43770

Mr friend just committed suicide and it was due to a benzodiazepine withdrawal. But - he split from a girl and decided to come off them right after. Still don’t know how much was due to breakup and how much the drugs, but he was adamant it was the drugs.

personally, I was suicidal (to the extent of making plans) and that was mainly due a girl I got an obsession for basically leading me on online, and having a lot of fun leading me in circles and then sharing the funny bits with my friends and co workers. I was divorcing at the time and massively rebounding. She played a whole “I’m unhappy with my man” game. In fact, she was getting engaged.

yes, she was another mans girl, I didn’t know the guy and SHE contacted me as she figured I had a crush on her.

it wasn’t the girl that upset me, it was the humiliation.
After that I had 3 years of fighting, drink, losing all my friends and mental anguish. Almost lost my job.

yes, it’s embarrassing. Beta. I know.

I’ve never felt like that over a breakup, but the girl I never really took on a date....being used for sport....that was the hardest thing I’ve ever been through.

it was the realisation it was all a game - designed to upset me.

so yes, this stuff can have a profound effect
I'm not particularly anti-suicide, as I can see the good in it under the right circumstances, but I'm always anti-suicide if it's over a woman.

There are so many women! You feel like you love one, but then she breaks your heart, but then you meet another one!

The cycle of life, but none of them will make you happy. They may take away your inner pain early on, but then you get bored and go back to your same old problems. Trust me, I know.

You gotta work on your mindframe. It's tough, as you're smart and you see the futility of it all, but a little positive thinking can go a long way.

Try to think of the good in every situation. And if there is no good, try to understand the other person's selfishness. We're all selfish, to some degree. The problem is, most people are stupid. Most people are like children, and you can't get mad at children.

Take pride in the fact that you're intelligent, and realize that people like you are needed to make the world a better place.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user43770

Not true. People don't kill themselves the next day. It takes a few months for the depression, desperation to set in. The frustration at watching your life fall apart and being powerless. For the mind to start to disintegrate.

I am guessing it is much much more common in men whose wives are divorcing them, taking their kids and half their assets.

It is not the RIGHT thing to do, but the mind is like the body. Put enough pressure on it, and it breaks.

I experienced it first hand, and witnessed my friend go through it, recovered his unconscious body on his second attempt. On his third attempt, he drove out to a lonely old farmyard, stood on the roof of his truck , and hung himself. I had visited him in the hospital a couple days prior, from his second attempt, and he seemed to be getting his head in the right place. Then he had to stop at his old house to get some items on the way down to a friend's place, and it must have overwhelmed him. He turned off the highway on the way, found an old yard, and hung himself.

I read the suicide note, and was a pallbearer at the funeral. I know the details very intimately.

Most people are susceptible to suicide if enough of the right pressure is put on them.
Well, guys that lose their family don't care about tomorrow. The post you quoted was meant to be kind of a joke.

Plenty of guys that lose their family kill themselves. Or they kill themselves and the wife/kids.

I reckon it stems from having everything you know and love taken from you in a heartbeat. I can only imagine, as I've never been married and don't have kids.

I've thought about suicide for a lot less than that. :)

U

user43770

Honestly speaking? If my son asked me if he should get married, my honest response would be "unless you want children, I would say no. It is not worth it. "
Yeah, only preachers and politicians need to get married. And that's only for appearances.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. People don't kill themselves the next day. It takes a few months for the depression, desperation to set in. The frustration at watching your life fall apart and being powerless. For the mind to start to disintegrate.

I am guessing it is much much more common in men whose wives are divorcing them, taking their kids and half their assets.

It is not the RIGHT thing to do, but the mind is like the body. Put enough pressure on it, and it breaks.

I experienced it first hand, and witnessed my friend go through it, recovered his unconscious body on his second attempt. On his third attempt, he drove out to a lonely old farmyard, stood on the roof of his truck , and hung himself. I had visited him in the hospital a couple days prior, from his second attempt, and he seemed to be getting his head in the right place. Then he had to stop at his old house to get some items on the way down to a friend's place, and it must have overwhelmed him. He turned off the highway on the way, found an old yard, and hung himself.

I read the suicide note, and was a pallbearer at the funeral. I know the details very hi intimately.

Most people are susceptible to suicide if enough of the right pressure is put on them.

And this is why we need to be VERY cautious about what type of woman we get involved with.

Those red flags should never be ignored, as it can litrialy become a matter of life and death!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes they do kill themselves over a woman. 95% get on psychotropic drugs to handle the pain and it’s just downhill from there. Those side effects aren’t a joke.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Many years ago, when I filed for my divorce and upgraded it to an annulment (the only way to legally erase a marriage), I looked for any chance of rehabilitation between me and her. That never happened, so I proceeded with the legal filing. She was shell shocked and only found out about it in advance as because one of my idiot friends and her got into an argument. When I lived in NY, you can file and not notify the defantant of the legal pettition for six months, so I quietly filed hoping that we'd reconcile, but if not, the divoce was on the books and division stopped. Anyways, all she said, once was, she didn't want a divorce, then left my pad. I proceeded and I went through a bevy of emotions, but I knew it was the best thing for me (not really for her). She fought both the divorce and subsequent annulment (she couldn't believe I wanted our marriage basically erased from the record books), but I got it after months of legal arguments in family court. Now, well, I'm sitting pretty financially and at peace with myself. She's, well, a financial wreck who is filing for bankruptcy reorganization. Considering she made double what I made, I am perplexed and bewildered by the news. However, it's not surprising. She never even had a retirement account prior to me setting one up for her and managing her investments. Most of those gains evaporated because she fought me on the divorce and annulment, and then she went to a family friend to manage her investments. All he did was drain her with fees.

Most ladies make very dumb financial decisions. Case-in-point, you never stick with a losing bet or a financial loser in life, no matter how attractive he or she may be. BTW, she lost most of her amazing looks now. Sad.