Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

32 without direction

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone haven't been on this forum in a while but its time for a change in my life. Im 32 years old, going to school which i am thinking of dropping out. I just went back after 10, 15 years and coming to realize college isnt for me. By trade im a website developer. I started up a niche website development company which i am getting a lot of leads for (no closes yet). But still its a good start. I've always been the type of person to idea hop which isnt good and only leads to failure, but im past that now and want to stick with one thing until it succeeds. Im still a bit confused on the path I want to take. Im going to school to become a teacher to become stable, but im coming to realize school is just hard for me and already failed a class. Im not sure on what to do here. Be an entrepreneur and possibly make a ton of money or struggle for 4-6 years, graduate when im almost 40 and stick the school route.

Any opinions are welcome.

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your development skills? What stack do you use? Seems strange that you are looking to get out of the software development field when it’s basically the future and pays well... then again if you don’t enjoy it I can’t blame you

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know HTML and CSS and wordpress only. And its not that i dont like it, its just tough for me to do. I would rather outsource the work honestly and do cetian things my self. And the same goes with school, its very tough for me, and i just dont want to study. Im all over the place with my "career" path and it sucks honestly. The one thing that does stay consitant is that i stick with website development the past 6-7 years.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure on what to do here. Be an entrepreneur and possibly make a ton of money or struggle for 4-6 years, graduate when im almost 40 and stick the school route.
Be an entrepreneur and possibly make tons of money.