Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women love douchebags?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Calibrate to improve, to become a better, more balanced and attractive man in general. I wasn't born as the best version of myself.

Easy there, killer.
Just checking. There’s a very precise distinction there.
Even with amazing improvement, you dont calibrate to women.

I’m no longer in the service and I rarely go easy. Fly fishing finesse? Yes go easy.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with amazing improvement, you dont calibrate to women.
Some would argue that a successful relationship requires some compromise and adaptation to each other's personalities. Others, like yourself and the rest of the red pill manosphere, would deem that beta cuck phaggotry. Whatever floats your boat.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Some would argue that a successful relationship requires some compromise and adaptation to each other's personalities. Others, like yourself and the rest of the red pill manosphere, would deem that beta cuck phaggotry. Whatever floats your boat.
You assume correctly to a point if you do a relationship. I do not support that.
I don’t think it’s cuck in some cases. Desire is just not sustainable long term. I have four kids (in the U.S.) I have no idea how many I have overseas. I’ve already paid the piper.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that women love douchebags; they just won't date YOU in particular. Stop complaining about women and become more attractive.
I'm 6'4", broad shouldered, in fantastic shape and have a handsome face......you aren't going to get much better than that in the real world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4", broad shouldered, in fantastic shape and have a handsome face......you aren't going to get much better than that in the real world.
We've heard this for years. Now stop jagging yourself off and looking in the mirror and get whatever level of puzzy you can get. Work your way up like any other man. Gain social skills that will allow you to communicate with "common" folk, or just stay in an intellectual environment. It is what it is. Common folks don't give intellectuals or strong white collars bonus points.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've heard this for years. Now stop jagging yourself off and looking in the mirror and get whatever level of puzzy you can get. Work your way up like any other man. Gain social skills that will allow you to communicate with "common" folk, or just stay in an intellectual environment. It is what it is. Common folks don't give intellectuals or strong white collars bonus points.
I've only been a poster on here since last fall lol. With that aside, I haven't even bothered trying to get a date or even talk to women recently, just so sick of the dumb ones I see out here.

For instance- a few nights ago I was hanging out with some friends and one of them had his side ***** meet up with us for a bit, they all know I can't stand her. Anyway, he is in a long distance relationship and yet she clings to him knowing full well of this. For a brief moment just myself and her were sitting there together, as the others temporarily went off to do a few things (get food, phone calls, etc.). Anyway, I made some sarcastic remark to her about how she is playing him. She laughs and responds by saying that it is him playing her. I then say......"so knowing this and the history you have with him why do you still spend time with him?". Her response......I don't know. I didn't say anything further after that but I can't take it seriously.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR

"Why do women love douchebags?"

It must be a convenient way to clean the cooter!:)

Serenity

Reaction score
Well, I think a lot of women like drama and the "excitement" that these less than ideal men bring into their lives. I feel that a lot of women believe that good men that are stable are boring and predictable, though this speaks far more in volume of the nature of these women and not so much the men. A man should aspire to be stable, strong, honest and forward with his communication and his intentions. I feel that the current culture doesn't really encourage these traits, thus the reason why we see the player type being far more common well into adulthood.

I know of men who are like these douchebag player types that we are discussing, some of which are in their early 30s. I feel this a bit more acceptable for those who are in high school or up to their early 20s but beyond that I feel this behavior should be anything but.
It's a shame. A stable, strong, honest man who's even kind to others does not necessarily have to be boring, but I do see that many are. What many of them lack is boldness which is very attractive and which douchebags has perhaps too much of. There's many ways to be bold without losing integrity, all these good guys need to do is stick their heads out.

I was never much of a douchebag myself, at least not intentionally. Stable, honest and got my sh!t together. No interest from women, I was also passive and didn't take any space. Once I started being way more active in social situations it made a massive difference. I was never a d!ck to anyone, but women sure got intrigued by me. All I did was to take some more space, grab some more attention.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I'm instead referring to an upstanding man who is well put together, strong, motivated, is truthful and honest with who he is and his intentions, etc.
A lot of women go for these types.

On the flip side, I've seen women time and time again go for men that operated on a level that showed they were rather flaky, fickle, indirect, etc.....all traits that actually suggest weakness and a lack of true male character.
I’ve seen it the other way around.

Why do women seem to prefer this over the strong man above?
They don’t.

Is it because the former man is just not a project to work on?
No.

Is it because he is just boring to them and not a challenge?
No.

Are women just afraid of strong men with good character?
No

I really don't get it.
There is nothing to get. Women go after well put together, strong, motivated, is truthful and honest with who he is and his intentions, etc. men all the time. They love them.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman wants to fix the man (which I think is what leads to codependent relationship)
I never saw woman who try to fix a man , why they dont try to fix other type of men then ? like jobless man , unsuccessful man , etc ? They dont. I believe this is women disclosed justification of why she want a jerk.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I never saw woman who try to fix a man , why they dont try to fix other type of men then ? like jobless man , unsuccessful man , etc ? They dont. I believe this is women disclosed justification of why she want a jerk.
Because they are trying to make an optimized “beta”. They want him to stick around, be responsible AND they want to continue feeling desire, long term. It’s impossible of course.
A drill in futility.
Desire doesn’t work that way.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because "nice" men are usually clingy and insecure.

Clingy insecure behaviour is unattractive, even as a guy when you date a woman who is like that it just gets on your nerves even if she is hot it will do your head in.

Lets say 60 % of men are clingy and insecure

35% are "*******s"

5% are "ladies men"

The 60% is ignored

The 5% is rare and hard to find

So they go for the 35% and hope they can change them

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to give women dating advice in a private forum so i know exactly the type of guys they go for, sleep with, date, etc. One of my female students was a 9. She went on 150 tinder dates a year. But none of those guys were ever good enough. She also had a fvck buddy on the side from her social circles. (Hence my claim that OLD guys get bread crumbs). And once a month she would hook up with a “dirty” guy from the clubs. He had to be dirty and bad in some way. Like a dirty Mexican mechanic or something (hypergamy is an illusion). The guy had to be scum. The scummier, the better. And guess what? This was EVERY CHICK in my dating forum. This was their dating pattern/strategy. Go on 100+ dates a year, hook up with fvck buddy from social circle, and a one night stand every month or two from random dirty guys in the clubs.

This is the same chick that is playing brand new with you. They hedge their bets and have all things covered.
Makes me wanna stay single lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the constant chatter on this forum that women prefer jerks, @ssholes, and douchebags, I have never lost a girl to a bad boy type. How can that be?

Unless.... they think I'm the douchbag :eek::)

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
gymcel.

I've only been a poster on here since last fall lol. With that aside, I haven't even bothered trying to get a date or even talk to women recently, just so sick of the dumb ones I see out here.
The problem is you, obviously. Your lack of initiative, your negativity, you are a toxic person IRL. You live in the first world, the wealthiest, most privileged part of the world. Yet you are depressed and negative. The environment ain't the problem. Women aren't the problem. You are the problem.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gymcel.

The problem is you, obviously. Your lack of initiative, your negativity, you are a toxic person IRL. You live in the first world, the wealthiest, most privileged part of the world. Yet you are depressed and negative. The environment ain't the problem. Women aren't the problem. You are the problem.
I'm not depressed, I'm simply sick and tired of the lack of potential dating prospects out there despite the fact that I bring a ton to the table.

Granted, everything that I do post about on this particular site is essentially venting my frustrations. However, while that is all I post about on this site, which is primarily dedicated towards dating and all that, I have a lot of other things going on in my life that I focus heavily on. My life revolves around a handful of things, all of which I enjoy and have passion for.

1. Making money- This is in the form of investments, particularly crypto, and just being a highly industrious person overall. I have a current side gig delivering for a local pizza place, the money I make goes to my investments. I recently bought a new car, a Hybrid, so I barely spend a thing on gas.
2. School- Recently finished my degree and currently finishing up a prerequisite for physical therapy school, which I'm looking to get into next year.
3. Working out/training- This is always something I've enjoyed doing, right now I do a full body lifting routine twice per week and once per week I do bounding/speed work on a hill. I like to train to be strong, fast, etc. To put this into context, I'm 6'4", a little over 230 and do weighted chin ups with 60 pounds around my waist for multiple sets and reps and can run a 400m in under 60 seconds.
4. Hiking- I do this on days I have nothing going on, just some alone time.
5. Hanging out with my friends- Do this about once per week, we might go out to bars or just do something chill.
6. Just personal free time, I like to play a lot of chess online and just read.

If that isn't a great guy I don't WTF to tell any of you, that should be enough.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I used to give women dating advice in a private forum so i know exactly the type of guys they go for, sleep with, date, etc.

One of my female students was a 9. She went on 150 tinder dates a year. But none of those guys were ever good enough. She also had a fvck buddy on the side from her social circles. (Hence my claim that OLD guys get bread crumbs).

And once a month she would hook up with a “dirty” guy from the clubs. He had to be dirty and bad in some way. Like a dirty Mexican mechanic or something (hypergamy is an illusion). The guy had to be scum. The scummier, the better.

And guess what? This was EVERY CHICK in my dating forum.

This was their dating pattern/strategy. Go on 100+ dates a year, hook up with fvck buddy from social circle, and a one night stand every month or two from random dirty guys in the clubs.

This is the same chick that is playing brand new with you. They hedge their bets and have all things covered. Especially the hottest ones. They would rather die than be all alone. It’s an insult to their egos. They need their ecosystem of guys to validate their hotness.

However, I was able to come up with something that helped quite a few of them get off the market.

I don’t remember if someone taught me this or if I came up with it myself. But I wrote a post saying that people are either hot blooded or cool blooded.

Hot blooded people are wild and adventurous. Like a bad boy type or a hot blooded Latina. And cool blooded people are Reserved and stable. Like the girl next door type or the sophisticated gentleman.

All of my life I have been a wild child and cool blooded women have always been attracted to me. I complement them perfectly and vice verse.

Even married cool blooded women can pick up on my vibe very quickly and are usually open to cheating or monkey branching.

So I came up with a new definition of chemistry. Perfect chemistry is between a cool blooded person and a hot blooded person.

If you are a reserved banker, you need a hot blooded Latina in your life.

This seems counter intuitive because you would think the wild chick would be into the bad boy. But why do they always settle for the reserved guy, even when he isn’t rich? The manosphere would tell you it’s beta provider but I beg to differ. Wild women are attracted to stability. One complements the other. Yin and yang.

As a hot blooded guy myself, I have never gotten along with hot blooded women. It’s like we cancel each other out. We can’t both be at the clubs. She has to stay home and wait for me until the dinner gets cold. See the dynamic?

As a wild guy, I have perfect chemistry with the girl next door.

Some wild women do not know that they belong to stable guys. They think they should go for bad boys. But they learn eventually.

And girl next door types think they want a stable guy until the bad boy shows up and she ends up leaving her entire family to run away with him.

When I posted this on the female dating forum, many women told me they were able to finally find the right type of guys for them. Even to them it was eye opening because they had been chasing the wrong type of guys (guys like themselves) and could never figure out why there was no CHEMISTRY.

On one hand, one can argue that chemistry = like attracts like. But from my own personal dating experience and experience teaching women game, it seems to be chemistry = complementary energies.

This is how a magnet stays attracted. One energy has to be negative and the other positive.

Anyway this is just food for thought. For all the nice guys, I know deep down you want the hot blooded woman. Go for it. And tell her what I’ve told you. Teach her about chemistry and tell her how you guys are compatible. It might even open her eyes.
I don’t know about that.

I’m reserved and calm and all the girls I’ve had tons of chemistry with are reserved and calm too. I could never be with a wild Latina or any type of the sort. How could any wild girl stand a guy who is quiet and reserved too?

I don’t know, to each his own I guess.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not depressed, I'm simply sick and tired of the lack of potential dating prospects out there despite the fact that I bring a ton to the table.

Granted, everything that I do post about on this particular site is essentially venting my frustrations. However, while that is all I post about on this site, which is primarily dedicated towards dating and all that, I have a lot of other things going on in my life that I focus heavily on. My life revolves around a handful of things, all of which I enjoy and have passion for.

1. Making money- This is in the form of investments, particularly crypto, and just being a highly industrious person overall. I have a current side gig delivering for a local pizza place, the money I make goes to my investments. I recently bought a new car, a Hybrid, so I barely spend a thing on gas.
2. School- Recently finished my degree and currently finishing up a prerequisite for physical therapy school, which I'm looking to get into next year.
3. Working out/training- This is always something I've enjoyed doing, right now I do a full body lifting routine twice per week and once per week I do bounding/speed work on a hill. I like to train to be strong, fast, etc. To put this into context, I'm 6'4", a little over 230 and do weighted chin ups with 60 pounds around my waist for multiple sets and reps and can run a 400m in under 60 seconds.
4. Hiking- I do this on days I have nothing going on, just some alone time.
5. Hanging out with my friends- Do this about once per week, we might go out to bars or just do something chill.
6. Just personal free time, I like to play a lot of chess online and just read.

If that isn't a great guy I don't WTF to tell any of you, that should be enough.
Sounds like you have it going.
One last thing. Stop caring. Disconnect the idea of women as they aren’t even on your list. Sure we think about women. Who doesn’t want phenomenal sex partners.

They can tell that you care.