Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it would be good idea to demand that any chick you meet via OLD to take a photo of herself with a recent newspaper front page?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video from "A33hole Consulting", and it got me interested:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No, I don't at all due to all the fake profiles, etc. However at the same time many would get pissed and probably ghost you for even asking though.

Easier way, if I'm exchanging a few replies I simply just ask to exchange numbers and text. If she gives the number out there are a couple of sites that will say who the number belongs too. If it's really their name then I know it's real and I'll even plug it in on facebook to check the pics out and make sure they're not land whales. Also, If it's tied to theri google account, their number then it will their last name when you text with them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add their number on your phone, you could check her whatsapp profile picture.

Sure its clearly a tactical one but at least you can see if the ones you saw are recent.

Let me remind you that the procedure you talk about is usually a standard for ransoms and its very unlikely to put her in a good mood.

Reactions: Fan

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it solve the fake pic problem? Yes.
Would it render you undateable? Yes.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Officer, it couldn't have been Dave Chapelle. I'm certain of it. I saw him masturbating in his window, he was standing on a clock and holding a calendar and today's paper"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That said, asking for an on the spot selfie at some point is fine. Women do it to me all of the time when I place an ad because they think my ad is fake. They always send one in return or offer one up first when asking, so it’s a mutual courtesy.
Hahaha, man... fun to think about reaching that kind of smv in womens' eyes one day lol.

I love seeing/hearing women swoon over men they truly desire, for some reason I find it really refreshing.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Never take advice on how to succeed from someone who is visibly frustrated by failure.

If OLD is this frustrating of a process, stop using it.

That said, asking for an on the spot selfie at some point is fine. Women do it to me all of the time when I place an ad because they think my ad is fake. They always send one in return or offer one up first when asking, so it’s a mutual courtesy.

The newspaper bit is too much though. That won’t work.
OLD sucks in general I guess unless you're in a big city that has a large supply and is easy to meet up due to everything being in a short distance and takes little effort to plan something. Like NYC for example. Around me for example on OLD just to find ANY woman for that matter you have to look at least 30 miles away. Then set up the date and all. The last date was 25 miles away I had to drive.

Otherwise as others said, OLD just does not seem worth the squeez for the rate of return and low hanging fruit like having to send messages and a lot of work just to secure a date.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You act like you’re crossing the Sahara desert.

I live in the NYC area and, yes, it is more densely populated obviously. But that’s part of the problem here too. Population density, poor infrastructure, tolls, bridges, construction, lights, bad traffic... it takes me 20 minutes just to drive 5 miles in the suburbs. 20 miles can take an hour most days. Sometimes twice as long if I have to drive east.

25 miles in a thinly populated area is not as bad as you make it sound.

And like I said, if OLD doesn’t work for you, stop using it. I’ve told you this already multiple times.
Yes, BUT I imagine somewhere like NYC if you can hangout somewhere on the weekends you can simply use Tinder or Match, Hinge and meet people within a couple mile radius the same night you're out there and requires little planning in advance to grab a drink instead of chatting for days back and forth and having to set up a meeting.

I just had another hot MILF reply on facebook dating. This one lives about 80 miles away though but so far is really chatty. This is 3 MILFS within the last 24 hours who have replied.

I'm trying to figure out how to set up a meeting with her. She knows I live long distance away. I guess offer to meet half way for first date? I ain't driving almost 90 miles and they no show lol to Starbucks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t work like that. Too busy. My free time is scheduled like business is, and I limit how much of it goes to a new woman. If I’m out and about willing to meet a new one, I don’t go to my phone. I look around the room.

Pass.

Only good for a one time hook up at best, and she would have to know that’s what it will probably be.

45 miles from either of your homes for alcohol will lead nowhere unless she’s DTF in a motel. Too much work. Unlikely with a kid and 90 miles of distance. 1 year or less divorced maybe she would go for it. 4 years divorced too long...she already had that fun with randoms by now. Probably had her fill and is looking to settle down again. She wouldn’t entertain men 80-90 miles away for any other reason, aside from being massively desperate for a damn good reason.

Besides. You’re jumping the gun. You don’t even have a number but you’re already planning the date?

You’re aimless and lost at sea with the way you’re approaching women.
Nope, I got the number! I'm heading out for a couple hours and just asked for it. I said it's easier than the facebook app chatting and she just gave it out. I did a reverse phone search and it's really her number so I looked her up on facebook and she's legit.

She is a paralegal and has a college degree. Looks very clean, professional and not some loser druggie.

What are her intentions you think? She right off the bat said I look handsome when I left a nice comment on her profile pic and she made a comment she'd have to take me to Epcot sometime. I mean being she lives in the second largest metro area of FL, what would make her take an interest in me?

I mean, in my case there are VERY few on OLD within 35 miles. Most of the dates I get are at least 30 miles from me. One even 60.

I really do think I need to live somewhere like Tampa where there is more stuff to do.

Anyway, with this chick what do you recommend regarding meeting? I mean if she's looking for a younger guy just to fvk I'm all up for it to give her that!

Meet half way at somewhere fast and cheap for a drink that doesn't cost a lot?