Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brutal hypergamy on display on UK's "Take Me Out" TV show

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: The Beta at the end giving out flowers was extraordinarily cringeworthy. :rolleyes: It's still amazing how the fat chicks rejected all the contestants. :mad:

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women in the UK are getting fatter like the rest of the first world. White Knights and beta thirst doesn't help matters. In retrospect, the focus on this **** doesn't help you.

I always recommend getting girls and acquire competency in game. Women are easy if you got game. The current culture and climate is on hard mode but you can maximise your opportunities with game, lifestyle, getting paper. Its not about money getting girls. Its cclimbing up the dominance hierarchy. Its putting yourself out there. Women by proxy.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising is it.

Go on any average looking girls instagram and you will see fairly decent looking guys slurping over them.

Dudes like the ones on this show dont get a look in because above average looking men have got no standards and are simping to the max

In my day men were big pimpin

now they are big simpin

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising is it.

Go on any average looking girls instagram and you will see fairly decent looking guys slurping over them.

Dudes like the ones on this show dont get a look in because above average looking men have got no standards and are simping to the max

In my day men were big pimpin

now they are big simpin
You got that right man, men these days simply aren't men anymore.. They're like an hybrid car, nice, and curvy, lacks of power, softy absolutely isn't fun to ride.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women in the UK are getting fatter like the rest of the first world. White Knights and beta thirst doesn't help matters. In retrospect, the focus on this **** doesn't help you.

I always recommend getting girls and acquire competency in game. Women are easy if you got game. The current culture and climate is on hard mode but you can maximise your opportunities with game, lifestyle, getting paper. Its not about money getting girls. Its cclimbing up the dominance hierarchy. Its putting yourself out there. Women by proxy.
You're by far right, dominant but not domineering. Quiet confidence is sexy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real responsibles for this mess are those retardeds who join the show and let a bunch of overweight dumb women mock them in public and destroying their self esteem while feeding theirs.

Personally I run out of sympathy for those who create their own problems and indirectly extend such problems to me.

Those guys have been told countless time what works and what doesnt but they are hooked on the blue pill and are not gonna drop till they die.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the irish version we have an English one aswell, the whole of the UK TV/News is set up in female propaganda from 6am.......whenever the presenter is male, hes always outnumbered by women and emasculated

Last edited: