Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationship.... who has done this?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to just have fun. But at my age, 52, the women all want serious relationships.
why not? don't look like she want anything with you so why you should?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to just have fun. But at my age, 52, the women all want serious relationships.
Not necessarily. I think a lot of these divorced women have their kids out of the house and are "enjoying their freedom" . Yeah they are spinning plates too....

If your woman of interest shows you some more interest, enjoy it while it lasts. If she asks "what are we?" then you tell her "When we are together, we are together. Apart we need to live our own lives accordingly."

Keep meeting people, especially women. If you find yourselves a few months down the line talking bout her moving to your area or vice versa, then it's time to have the exclusivity talk. But don't ever think you don't have options. Menopausal women can be horny as hell and just want sex, but want to be discreet about it.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the advice. I’m moving on from this fiasco before it goes any further. Just trying to meet women and have fun. Forget relationships is right. If something transpires then whatever. Just trying to spin plates

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get real here... she loves her two sons she loves very much and they are in Oklahoma City and she is very involved with them. She gave up her rental condo here is Los Angeles and has no job waiting here. She does have a "do anywhere" thing she is working on.

What are the legit chances that she moves back to LA? probably very low.... and of course the first woman in awhile to be into me and interested.
I think I know who you are dating. My mouth is shut tight.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why this thread is even coming back again and again on this forum?

There's no such thing like LDR.

Sailor that is in 10y old marriage is not in LDR with his wife even if she is seeing her now for a month every 3 months.

This LDR thing always needs to be some short stage in dating - otherwise its FWB or simply nothing at all
totally agree..... it is not a relationship and I see that now. It is definitely "settling" just because the gal is interested and engaged.
focusing on spinning local plates now.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was only able to make it work once and in that case the women who became my wife moved to be with me after 3 months of us being apart.

The other long distance relationships were fun for sure. Weekend time was fun and you didnt see them during the week so it was normally great. Just hard to make them work long term unless a move to be with each other is imminent in a short time frame.

Keeping long distance friendships seems to be alot easier

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR can work if you are planning on closing the distance sooner than later.

But if your are going to see other from a distance for a long azz period of time?

Its never going to work.. Trust me boyo sooner or later she monkey branch to an option closer to her.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thankyou everyone... I went dark on this gal.. no freakin way would it work. I was just being desperate and willing to settle for less than I want. Hell, honestly I do not even know if I can handle a relationship after the failures I have had with others. just gonna spin plates and have fun right now.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can be a plate. but if you don't think you can see her that way don't pursue it.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 2 in my life time. One overseas and the other was in the states.