Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game and Hurricane Dorian

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all. First time viewer, long time poster.

I wanted to get your attention on my situation which is quite unique.

I am a 29 year old laptop millionaire who was able to quit my day job and move to the Bahamas, thanks to the courses sold to me by Tai Lopez, Jason Capital and Dan Lok which taught me how to make money online (drop shipping and affiliate marketing.) I live in a tropical penthouse on the beach. Well, I did anyway. Now I live nowhere....

This recent hurricane destroyed most of what I have. I decided to stay and ride it out. My live-in girlfriend however said she wasnt taking any chances and was going to head to the US to stay with "family". I bought that at first, but its been a week and a half and I haven't heard from her. Then today, her relationship status on Facebook changed to "its complicated."

I know I should be more worried about my property right now, but I was dating this girl 4 glorious months and was never so sure of anything in my life.

Should I try to get into the states, find her and make my case I can give her everything again, or try to put my life back together here?

I truly appreciate the help from SoSuave since 2001!

TLDR: Dorian destroyed my penthouse suite and possibly AMOGd my relationship. (Side note: is Dorian male or female? A few guys in my High Ticket Closer class were debating this at the only library left on the island. I argued only a female could do this kinda damage!)

Last edited:

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score

I am a 29 year old laptop millionaire who was able to quit my day job and move to the Bahamas, thanks to the courses sold to me by Tai Lopez, Jason Capital and Dan Lok which taught me how to make money online (drop shipping and affiliate marketing.) I live in a tropical penthouse on the beach. Well, I did anyway. Now I live nowhere....

This recent hurricane destroyed most of what I have. I decided to stay and ride it out. My live-in girlfriend however said she wasnt taking any chances and was going to head to the US to stay with "family". I bought that at first, but its been a week and a half and I haven't heard from her. Then today, her relationship status on Facebook changed to "its complicated."

I know I should be more worried about my property right now, but I was dating this girl 4 glorious months and was never so sure of anything in my life.

Should I try to get into the states, find her and make my case I can give her everything again, or try to put my life back together here?

TLDR: Dorian destroyed my penthouse suite and possibly AMOGd my relationship. (Side note: is Dorian male or female? A few guys in my High Ticket Closer class were debating this at the only library left on the island. I argued only a female could do this kinda damage!)
First off, she may have been secretly cheating? I know its not what you want to hear but since you're a millionaire i'm going to assume she's pretty attractive. If she has social media, she'll have guys sliding into her DMs all day. Could be a possibility one of those guys was in the states.

Second off, networking opportunity for me lol. May I DM you some questions about your life...?

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score

Also Dorian is male, but nature is definitely female!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds fning trollish, but that would be your problem.

Assuming all that you said is true.... Girls need two things from men, a) financial stability and b) lack of emotional weakness. You going after her and not doing your sht is emotional weakness. Is that how millionaires live, wind blows and millions gone, that don't sound right, it sounds fishy to me, that's why I said you're a troll. But assuming all your money is gone, that's absence of financial stability right there.

It's complicated all it means is that she don't want you the way you are now... She is basically saying she can find better than you.. That means..........
My live-in girlfriend
..........you have pushed for relationship with this girl. She wasn't sure from the beginning about you, thinking she can find a better man, and you pushed for relationship, and since you rich, she like whatever, she rolled with it.

These kind of women, the once that think they can do better than you, the once you pushed for relationship with, will live you almost always and don't give two shts about your feelings.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds fning trollish, but that would be your problem.

Assuming all that you said is true.... Girls need two things from men, a) financial stability and b) lack of emotional weakness. You going after her and not doing your sht is emotional weakness. Is that how millionaires live, wind blows and millions gone, that don't sound right, it sounds fishy to me, that's why I said you're a troll. But assuming all your money is gone, that's absence of financial stability right there.

It's complicated all it means is that she don't want you the way you are now... She is basically saying she can find better than you.. That means..........

..........you have pushed for relationship with this girl. She wasn't sure from the beginning about you, thinking she can find a better man, and you pushed for relationship, and since you rich, she like whatever, she rolled with it.

These kind of women, the once that think they can do better than you, the once you pushed for relationship with, will live you almost always and don't give two shts about your feelings.
I'm Jewish. Does that change your opinion in any way?