Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls just walk away

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the girls who doesn't even let me finish saying my opener and walks away?

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
You're not their physical type. Just move on to the next one.
You can't force attraction in a girl
Game is a numbers game

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
You really think is a numbers game and not skills game?
It's always a numbers game. Even the pro PUA's' get rejected lots.
The 'skill' element of it will simply increase the odds of you banging the girls who are already into you.
You can't force attraction in a girl no matter how many game techniques you apply (disqualify her, neg her, tease her, dhv story about your model ex girlfriend etc).
If you open a girl from cold approach who isn't remotely physically attracted to you, nothing you say will trick her into wanting to bang you. No amount of confidence etc will cut any ice. She might think you're fun and cool etc, but she won't want to bang you.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a numbers game. Even the pro PUA's' get rejected lots.
The 'skill' element of it will simply increase the odds of you banging the girls who are already into you.
You can't force attraction in a girl no matter how many game techniques you apply (disqualify her, neg her, tease her, dhv story about your model ex girlfriend etc).
If you open a girl from cold approach who isn't remotely physically attracted to you, nothing you say will trick her into wanting to bang you. No amount of confidence etc will cut any ice. She might think you're fun and cool etc, but she won't want to bang you.

Let's say we have two guys at the same age, and have the same physical appearence (Both guys are a 7).

guy1, have average skills and hits on 80 girls

guy2, have very advanced skills and hits on 30 girls

Who would bang more girls in the end?

From what you are saying, it sounds like guy1

Last edited:

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Let's say we have two guys at the same age, and have the same physical appearence.

How handsome is he? lol
If he's really handsome, guy 1 bangs like 70 girls, and guy 2 bangs like 28 girls

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Happens sometimes. I think it's usually a mixture of her not being into your looks plus her just not being a very sociable person. Lots of girls apparently have quite bad social anxiety nowadays as they just live on their phone reading their DM's from Instagram male models etc lol. So can get weirded out when a guy who they're not instantly attracted too starts talking to them. Depends on location maybe, too. I get WAY more insta rejections in the UK than in the US

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens sometimes. I think it's usually a mixture of her not being into your looks plus her just not being a very sociable person. Lots of girls apparently have quite bad social anxiety nowadays as they just live on their phone reading their DM's from Instagram male models etc lol. So can get weirded out when a guy who they're not instantly attracted too starts talking to them. Depends on location maybe, too. I get WAY more insta rejections in the UK than in the US
Are you saying girls were more social 12 years ago? That's before facebook and other social media.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say we have two guys at the same age, and have the same physical appearence (Both guys are a 7).

First of all, props to you for going out and actually approaching women. I see too many guys here trying to use online dating.

When you're doing random approaches, there are a LOT of unknowns. You have no clue what's going on in that chick's life. She might have a high value man in her life. She might be on her period. She may have had a bad day at work. Her best friend may have died. You are going in completely blind, so you can't expect miracles to happen. If you hit up a girl who's been feeling lonely all day or one who just recently had her BF dump her, you might have some success.

Approaching women without any previous rapport is very difficult and it's something that can take a lot of time to master. The best thing I can tell you is to try different things and see what works best for you, whether it be with your appearance or your opener.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really think is a numbers game and not skills game?
It's both.

Attraction is physical how you show up and what you look like

Interest is your behavior.

You are not even in the game if you do not get past attraction screening. Don't take it personal can't fit a square peg in a round hole.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your opener is clearly shiit. Most communication is non verbal. Approach with a take it or leave it attitude. Eliminate your anxiety. When you don't give a shiit then you'll have the best chances. You should be playful and not care what her response is. It's her loss if she doesn't go with you. If she assumed you have a tiny diick but you're packing a monster and she walks away would you run up to her and try to convince her you're well endowed? No! She assumed incorrectly and will unfortunately miss that great package. Talk to someone receptive.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the girls who doesn't even let me finish saying my opener and walks away?
how well you dress? sorry if you really are the average 64 Y.O. grampa kind, you are looking hideous for the girl not even stop and see what grampa wants, also don't matter how good you look if you go after too young woman they will be freaked out don't matter how well you are, also care to share how you start?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a girl in London. She was wearing a cheetah dress. I asked if she was in the Cheetah Girls. You could say that's cheesy af but it doesn't really matter what I said. It was a lighthearted joke.. that alone want going to make her disinterested.

She said 'Yes.' and crossed the street before the light turned green lmfao. My friend and I just laughed it off.

I like what he said to me though: she didn't even look me in the face so how could she know if she was attracted to me? (I was looking fly af too, if I do say so myself). She was a very attractive girl so.. she's used to getting hit on. She probably brushed it off as just another dude of many hitting on her and she didn't want it. At the end of the day it doesn't even matter, I can speculate all I want as to why she didn't bite. I will never figure it out and it's pointless to think about. I did everything in my control, said something confident and lighthearted. She wasn't interested. Fine, no one bats 1000. And it's her loss anyways I'm a stud, ya get me?

I could've said the most perfect, fabricated thing and it still wouldn't have worked.
1. Because there is no perfect opener/words
2. Because she wasn't into me from the jump

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s not even so much an instinct for IOIs per se (although that’s important too), but it’s a gut feeling that she’s DTF (or potentially available), and you have a realistic chance of “clicking” with her.

My best nights were when I did one or two approaches, not 15.

TLDR: Follow your gut. Approach the ones you have a “good feeling” about. Less is more.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
There is an aspect to the "numbers game" that isn't wrong at all, but it is seriously over-hyped in my opinion.

I would say it is definitely a numbers game for men overcoming issues, hurdles, shortcomings and/or generally trying to improve their ways with women in general. But in most cases, it remains a numbers game for these guys because they are really just shooting blindly in an attempt to figure things out. It's like using buck shot just to ensure you kill at least one of the many doves hiding in the bushes.

I'm all on board with the idea that no man can eradicate rejection. It is definitely part of the game regardless of "skill level".

Where I part ways with the numbers game idea is when it is implied that all men of all skill levels have to approach a large number of women in order to succeed with a few of them.

This simply does not have to be true at all.

Once a man truly has his "game" in check, he not only develops a natural instinct, a heightened sensitivity to indicators of interest, but he can also attract enough women with his presence to be able to forge a high percentage of success with his selectivity without suffering a drop in his "abundance". In other words, he can game a large majority of women he approaches because he never truly cold approaches, even if the situation might fit the classical definition of a cold approach. He already knows he has the green light before a word is even spoken or a move is made.

A man who works on this level can still play the numbers game, but at this point, he is doing it purely for fun. It is an attempt to see what crazy thing he can get away with, like an intentional self-sabotage. It is more of an unnecessary challenge to himself born entirely out of curiosity and a desire to push the envelope to see what he can get away with, rather than a tactic that must be employed in order to be successful. It is quite voluntary.
I agree that there is a skill element, but it only comes into play AFTER she has picked you/is attracted to you/considers you good looking.

No amount of 'game' is gonna allow you to bang tonnes of girls who, when they first see you, consider you physically 'not their type'/ugly.

I agree that you can be handsome, have a girl think you're kinda handsome, and then totally ruin it due to not having 'game'

I agree that, with experience, one develops a natural instinct, a heightened sensitivity to indicators of interest. But that won't help one bang a girl who isn't into him/his looks. He'll always get rejected the second he shows intent no matter what 'level' he thinks he's on or how much his game is 'in check'

And I agree that he can choose his targets better (spotting girls who might like his look, thus giving himself a fighting chance)

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
obviously if one already has lots of girls in his harem, he doesn't need too approach

But if he doesn't, he has too approach. And he will approach girls he thinks are hot. If he only approaches girls who give him IOI's, they might all be ugly lol

But yeah, end of the day, OP - girls that ignore/walk away, are simply not into you and you can't change that (assuming you're about as handsome as you can get). Just forget them and move onto the next, or wait for IOI (you will have a much higher close rate with girls who give you IOI's but you have to accept that none of them will be pretty)