Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hellish cost of Divorce

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzball said:
they say men cry 17 times a year vs women who do it 44 times....this thread brought about all 17 times this year. thanks.

i wonder if there is any hope for those of us that do actually want kids and a family.
There doesn't seem to be much here concerning men who want a family. Yes its clear that marriage is a bad deal for men but there should be more advice on how a man should best go about starting a family. How can we best minimize the risks? Sure one doesnt need to be married to start a family but a man can still be screwed over by child support.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
That's pure sh!t. We don't come "hardwired" to want a family. That's all society my friend. We come hardwired to f*ck and protect our young until they are old enough to protect themselves.

Stop makin' sh!t up.
True but I dont see it as bad hardwiring. We have enough idiots in the world steady popping out kids. If all the sensible people stop desiring a family then civilization is fvcked.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
True but I dont see it as bad hardwiring. We have enough idiots in the world steady popping out kids. If all the sensible people stop desiring a family then civilization is fvcked.
Not really. YEAH society is f*cked but not because of that. Lots of "sensible people" spawn criminals and f*ck-ups. Lots of losers come from good families. There are also lots of crappy parents who have successful kids.

The environment (world) a kid grows up in is a bigger indicator of how they will turn out than the values of their parents. If they grow up low class and broke surrounded by crime, violence and drugs they will likely stay that way as adults, regardless of how "sensible" the parents are.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For guys like me, there is little to no upside to getting married because I have too much to lose. Not to toot my own horn, but I have a lot of assets and I'm set to inherit a lot. Ideally yeah I'd like to have a child and a wife that won't take half my ****, but that's easier said than done. There are too many gold diggers out there that will take you to the cleaners.

One of my good friends that I work with got wiped out by his ex wife. He spent at least 20k just in legal fees for the divorce. Then, she got a good amount of money from him.

rubpy3

Reaction score
How many women are willing to die for their husbands, friends, country, or comrades in arms? Damn few, if any. Yet it is commonly expected of men (made compulsory under certain circumstances).
Men's lives are cheap. "The savages killed even women and children".

A startling fact I found out recently was that on the sinking Titanic, overall survival rate of adult male was 20% - compared to the survival rate of females, which was 75%. Even 3rd class female survival rate (46%) was significantly higher than 1st class male survival rate (33%).

Men are expected to die off when the need comes.

fmnoos

Banned
Reaction score
One of them is still dealing with the settlement. Divorce was
granted and signed by both parties almost 2 years ago.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDFR

gooberment is the problem...

Get married, get a gang of ass hats fukking you, too.

Uless you like gay clusterfukk gangbangs, avoid 'legal' marriage.