Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Gambino is back - miss me?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there dear brothers,

It's summer time again and i'm ready to pick up the DJ life where it ended last year. The reason behind it is taking over a big business like my followers and brothers who were involved with my stories here know.

I managed to complete my internship last year at and graduate. I was busy taking over a business last summer and I'm a succesfull business owner for 6 months now. My life changed radically, I pay salary to two people. I own a 700 square meter showroom and make very good money. I bought myself a bmw coupe sports car. I gained some weight and lost muscle true working day and night the last year but now I got control over my company, got structure in my life and manage all of it.

So i'm ready to go back to my roots. I'm going to hit the gym like a maniac from today on, cooking my prep meal now to go to the gym. I will work my ass off at work AND in the gym from today on. I lost my plates because I lacked interest in them from the moment I started with my business, I got all sucked up by my clients and surroundings that come with entrepreneurship. I climbed the status ladder because I don't like to listen to others, I like to make my own rules and Im too driven too work for someone.

I had NO time to be active on here but now im back.

Now I got to get back to under 20% body fat and then im ready to hit the clubs and streets again and chat up girls. I got some interested girls that I know from parties, probably because they follow me on snapchat and see my lifestyle (boss, car, alpha).

Now I'm going to work on my process of cutting to a great body shape to continue to become the baller I want to be.

To be continued and expect some good quality field reports of me gaming girls again from today on.

Day 1: 198 lbs, way to high fat % (around 28%) - mindset: fully blowed self secure because of joy of what I accomplished and self esteem is sky high

Goal: getting back at least 3 active plates in 1 month and cutting 20% body fat in 6 weeks.

Feel free to follow my journey on here !

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Welcome back bro

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These posts help remind me that we are all in this journey towards becoming our best selves together.

It's a rush to look back and thank our past selves for making the decisions we did that time.

Congratulations on your progress so far.

My mountain climbing trainer used to say "once you reach the top, keep climbing".