Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It seems like I can't appreciate women

Plasticbucket

Banned
Reaction score
Because I had sex with 9 women, and dates I don't know with how many, maybe two or three times that number, and I hate every single one of them. I desire women sexually and I like the physical and parts of the social aspect a lot of times, but there are ALWAYS things that annoy me about them which overshadow the whole thing to the point that I hate them. One woman laughed and said I can't have children. Another was shocked I'd lived 11 years in my tiny apartment and later said she thought I watch cartoons. Another criticized my driving. They're ALL ąssholes.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Because I had sex with 9 women, and dates I don't know with how many, maybe two or three times that number, and I hate every single one of them. I desire women sexually and I like the physical and parts of the social aspect a lot of times, but there is ALWAYS things that annoy me about them which overshadow the whole thing to the point that I hate them. One woman laughed and said I can't have children. Another was shocked I'd lived 11 years in my tiny apartment and later said she thought I watch cartoons. Another criticized my driving. They're ALL ąssholes.
make children and tell him to buy full AI sex doll in the future

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Because I had sex with 9 women, and dates I don't know with how many, maybe two or three times that number, and I hate every single one of them. I desire women sexually and I like the physical and parts of the social aspect a lot of times, but there are ALWAYS things that annoy me about them which overshadow the whole thing to the point that I hate them. One woman laughed and said I can't have children. Another was shocked I'd lived 11 years in my tiny apartment and later said she thought I watch cartoons. Another criticized my driving. They're ALL ąssholes.
Women are sadistic and love to make fun of guys.

Some guys can be too, but often less so.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It’s called finding that one which will knock your socks off....

On a different note for some it’s settling down for whatever. This one happens when dude is older, like me, 38.

Knowing game changes a lot of things around. AFCs have it easy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pump & Dump them until you fin a tolerable one.