Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The wall is real, y’all

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to go to the bank Friday to sign some papers on a refinanced mortgage on my house that I got a better interest rate on. I sign in and wait, finally this girl who was cute (you could tell she used to be flat out beautiful but she’s just cute now) comes over and asks me to step in to her office after introducing herself. She asks for my date of birth and ID for one of the forms. I see her look at it, look away, and quickly look back at it again. “Wait you’re 36??!!”. I say “yes ma’am, why?”. She says I looked 25-27 easily. Sad thing is she is 34 and says “I thought you were way younger than me and here you are 2 years older than me. You’re in awesome shape, you rarely see guys your age in your shape. And your skin looks young, no wrinkles on your face or anything!”. She was laying it on thick.lol

Now, she didn’t look bad for 34 but even she thought I was younger than her just based on my appearance. This is what a lot of women my age think, I’m much younger so they think I’m some immature kid but the younger girls in their 20’s eye fvck me every chance they get. I mean it’s flattering but it makes me wonder how many women have passed on me because they thought I was younger than I really am, all because I take care of myself and don’t look like most guys my age.

The wall is real, she hit it but she still looked cute, I would have asked her out but after she made a big deal about my age and how much younger I looked than her I figured she’d shoot me down to make herself feel better.lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
I know this 34 year old woman. She recently divorced her husband for ‘abuse’ after she cheated on him. She had two kids and collects child support. Made out like a bandit in court. Struggles financially even though she has a job and gets the child support. But says she is very independent. I’m just kidding! I’ve never met her. I just know so much about her cuz women that age are all pretty much the same. :rofl:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally peak at a pretty young age, teens to early 20s, and for many of them it is down hill from there. Men, on the other hand, tend to peak a bit later, assuming they live reasonably healthy lives, don't get fat, etc. I've also noticed that those who peak young, think high school or a bit later, tend to not age as well compared to late bloomers, this goes for both genders.

As a guy, if you exercise regularly, eat well, don't smoke or do drugs and avoid alcohol you are going to age far better compared to most other guys once you get into your late 20s and on. By this age most are already on their way to being overweight, if they aren't already there, so just by being in shape you are already in the top 10%, which is hard to believe.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a guy was active during his schooling years, built up some toned muscles back then, there's a higher then average chance that he's going to take care of himself well into his 30's or 40's.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have asked her out but after she made a big deal about my age and how much younger I looked than her I figured she’d shoot me down to make herself feel better.lol
Well, that was dumb. Stop doing that.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You act like you've discovered the secret to time travel.

So, you're saying women get less attractive as they age, and as they age and become less attractive, they don't like it and maybe wish they would have acted differently?

How is not the story of EVERY human as we get older? We regret some decisions we made early? Missed opportunities, etc.?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You act like you've discovered the secret to time travel.

So, you're saying women get less attractive as they age, and as they age and become less attractive, they don't like it and maybe wish they would have acted differently?

How is not the story of EVERY human as we get older? We regret some decisions we made early? Missed opportunities, etc.?
Lol no I’m saying this attractive girl didn’t even realize I was older than her and thought I was 7-9 years younger than her. She didn’t even think we were both in our 30’s!