Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Emotional cheating count ?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ie liking/hanging out some other guy when she is with you . ?
Also going cold with you at same time

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rule of thumb is there is 1vs1 witha guy, if se is with you, and before you ask, woman know that, she will not risk losing the guy going to a 1vs1 with another guy knowing very well the guy she is interest would drop her.

if she goes like there, one of 2 you are not your priorioty, she knows don't matter what she do you will still be around her till she get bored of you

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too vague. Be a bit more specific.
Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.

Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.

Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.

Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.

Anyway im prepared to pull the rip cord and now have ghosted her...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you. Id say its over. Personally would not tolerate the behavior. If you got your shyt together you deserve better for yourself.
My thoughts exactly. She said she didnt cheat, she maybe telling the truth this time. But it will happen again and she will cheat. Your GF should never put herself in a situation to "like" another guy. The consolation is that my gut was exactly right.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional cheating is like a gray zone imo

Would next her !
Yes I guess I was demoted to 2nd place and was not a priority to her since she was probably texting/seeing him at the same time.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been out of town for a few weeks and during that time she was acting distant (didnt initiate texts, sometimes didnt text back and texts were cold). Came back and we met up and had secs but was nitpicking ie arguing, critcizing, telling me to shut up..which was out of character. My gut told me there maybe another guy in the picture.

Found a few days later she's been hanging out with another guy smoking weed and she "likes" that guy.

Now her behaviour made sense. Then I confronted her and she said she didnt cheat, etc. I dont know whether to believe that or not.

Im not jealous of her hanging out with other guys. I dont like it but I cant stop it. But the thing is her behaviour to me changed which means she must be "into" the other guy.

If you want her around keep her, if you don't bin her. Let her chase you. Do you have any other women you are dating?
I have evolved over the years.
I have a plate who likes me a lot. I have a "don't give a fu*k attitude" towards her. I treat her with respect.
She is well aware that if she steps out of line, there's a big chance I will not see her again. Keeps her behaviour up to a good standard.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score

Guaranteed they ****ed or will do so in the near future if you tolerate that behaviour. My girlfriend hanging out one on one with a guy is an absolute deal breaker. Not that im insecure, but it shows lack of respect on her part.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but this is what happens when a woman "prepares" to cheat

They fall for a guy SLOWLY over time

She's not going to svck a guys **** she just met

Instead she's gonna distance her emotions from you and re-direct them towards another

The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks

So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her around keep her, if you don't bin her. Let her chase you. Do you have any other women you are dating?
I have evolved over the years.
I have a plate who likes me a lot. I have a "don't give a fu*k attitude" towards her. I treat her with respect.
She is well aware that if she steps out of line, there's a big chance I will not see her again. Keeps her behaviour up to a good standard.
Yes man, I have other chicks in my rotation but this one I've been banging for around 5 months and she sees me as her "bf". She knows I can get other women easy.

I am quite relieved now that I found out she may have someone else. When her behaviour pattern changed I tried not to slip into beta backsliding mode. When I was away I texted her but I got no response so I didnt text back. She texted me back a week later. However during that time I was thinking and overthinking what could be happening and Ive been there before. Usually a pattern change means another guy is in the picture. I was scared of losing her at that point. Then I realized I might be too "into" her. When I finally got back and met her again she was cordial but still I noticed a change of behaviour. I couldnt pinpoint to it because she still had affection and we had secs, but something was not right. There were tell tale signs, of her being more bold, contemptuous, before I could sense she would bend over backwards to please me and was scared of losing me. This time there was more defiance and "I don't care" attitude. Still I didnt slip into beta mode, although inside I was burning up.

So when I found that she was hanging out with another dude, I confronted her, telling her I knew everything. She kept on denying that she cheated and told me she likes me and I knew that. I wouldn't have minded so much if she was hanging out with some dudes because at the end of day, hot chicks will have a lot of beta orbiters but the thing that struck me was that her behaviour towards me changed which in turn meant she was "into' the other guy. Turns out this guy is only here for a few weeks and will be leaving soon. But after I found out it felt like a huge weight off my shoulders. Turns out my gut was spot on.

I havent made up my mind whether I will completely bin her or not. But for now I'm going to ghost her and bang other chicks. Im going to make it difficult for her to reach out to me. If she doesnt then no big deal.

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but this is what happens when a woman "prepares" to cheat

They fall for a guy SLOWLY over time

She's not going to svck a guys **** she just met

Instead she's gonna distance her emotions from you and re-direct them towards another

The good news is 99% of guys out there are cucks

So all you have to do is act like a man and you'll be fine
Agree 100% . However even if she cheated, it wont last long. I found out this guy is only here for a few weeks. But yes, you are right, its prelude to cheating. Even if its not this guy it will be another somewhere down the road. Maybe the relationship ran its course and I need to move on or demote her to a low level plate.

Im annoyed at myself for falling into this situation of "needing her" more than she needed me. I didnt show this but women sense these things. Maybe that led her to stray. You need to give them uncertainty or the feeling that you will walk at any moment to keep them on their toes. I havent been doing that lately. Lesson to us all.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd say it's highly (no pun intended) unlikely that she hung out, smoked weed with the guy and nothing happened. I mean, it's like her going to a party with a guy, drinking all night and then telling you nothing happened. Except they had their own private party it sounds like. Now think about it, do you really believe that nothing went on? No way to really know but remember, don't believe what she said, believe what she did. I think the magic eight ball tells you that all signs point to cheating.

And you shouldn't be ok with your woman having all kinds of male orbiters. She hanging out with guys, one-on-one, that she admits she likes, either she's cheated or intends to cheat at some point. There's no other way around it.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's highly (no pun intended) unlikely that she hung out, smoked weed with the guy and nothing happened. I mean, it's like her going to a party with a guy, drinking all night and then telling you nothing happened. Except they had their own private party it sounds like. Now think about it, do you really believe that nothing went on? No way to really know but remember, don't believe what she said, believe what she did. I think the magic eight ball tells you that all signs point to cheating.

And you shouldn't be ok with your woman having all kinds of male orbiters. She hanging out with guys, one-on-one, that she admits she likes, either she's cheated or intends to cheat at some point. There's no other way around it.
I dont like it but I cant stop it. Yes I shouldnt be ok with male orbiters but hot chicks will always have them so you need to deal with it. Now the thing is that she "likes" him, well that is a deal breaker, whether cheated or not.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like it but I cant stop it. Yes I shouldnt be ok with male orbiters but hot chicks will always have them so you need to deal with it. Now the thing is that she "likes" him, well that is a deal breaker, whether cheated or not.
See that's where your mentality is off. Walk through open doors, don't try and beat on closed doors until one opens. When you allow the woman to "decide" to hang out with you, date you, have sex with you, you've already lost frame. You want women who want to be with you. That comes as a result of you chasing excellence. Make yourself your own mental point of origin and the women will follow, the ones who really want to come along on the ride you're on. The women you speak of, they're depreciating assets the moment you get with them.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See that's where your mentality is off. Walk through open doors, don't try and beat on closed doors until one opens. When you allow the woman to "decide" to hang out with you, date you, have sex with you, you've already lost frame. You want women who want to be with you. That comes as a result of you chasing excellence. Make yourself your own mental point of origin and the women will follow, the ones who really want to come along on the ride you're on. The women you speak of, they're depreciating assets the moment you get with them.
I dont allow them to "decide" what to do. I lead them to do what I want them to do. Im just stating a fact that women will always have beta orbiters.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always attract orbiters, but that doesn't mean she has a free pass to disrespect the relationship by hanging out with them.

Women with male friends is the equivalent of men with stripper "friends". Either of you could easily hookup under those circumstances.

If she insists on hanging those male friends, then you get to have stripper friends, her tune will change.
I have stripper friends.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never want to be in that situation when a chick looks at you with contempt, likes she knows you NEED her.