Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Tinder asked me my height

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ll encounter this 99.999% of the time on online dating. They usually go down the list “what do you do, ever been married and any kids (if neither then why not), what do you do for fun, how tall are you”. And here we are sitting around in this site talking about learning how to keep womens interest level up when they really don’t have much interesting to say.lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha she's cute and fun!

Be more cunning Red

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
The best way to answer questions like this is to have fun with it.

I like "Tall enough to ride roller-coasters." that's good. Another would be "The top of my head is 205'3" above sea level where I'm standing now." Another would be to use some obscure archaic measurement... in you case, next time say "I'm 16.28 palmus." Another good way to deal with it is to turn in towards something sexual... Say "Is that standing up or laying down... what is more important to you." Then see what she does with that.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me:I'd be on top (devil emoji)
Her:Also your height is irrelevant to me it’s honestly just a bad attitude that you have in your profile that makes me hesitant
Her:So while I see why you asked, asking a woman about her weight is rude and you know it
Me:
You swiped right on the profile.

I'm a rude boy!
Her:
I guess you
Are

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If 5’9 or shorter, add 3 inches to your actual height. Everyone else say 6’ or their actual height if between 6’ and 6’3. If taller than 6’3 just say 6’3.

I don’t think the banter is worth your time if she’s already intent on screening you out.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That just means she's not into you sexually, your SMV is your looks + what you do, looks can be ignored if you are an important bird, so neither gets her hot and wet for you and she had no plans on dating your ass. At this point you are online entertainment.

Now if you were ripped, she wouldn't be asking your height. Same thing, if you had good pics showing your SMV, something really social and hot, she wouldn't be asking those kinds of questions.

Why didn't you sign to a gym yet?

If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be in position to fck around, and he is around your height.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That just means she's not into you sexually, your SMV is your looks + what you do, looks can be ignored if you are an important bird, so neither gets her hot and wet for you and she had no plans on dating your ass. At this point you are online entertainment.

Now if you were ripped, she wouldn't be asking your height. Same thing, if you had good pics showing your SMV, something really social and hot, she wouldn't be asking those kinds of questions.

If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be in position to fck around, and he is around your height.
I have a gym.

I am well aware she has no intention of dating me. I have another Timder girl I'm lining a date up with, so no worries.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SMV increases over time and does not happen overnight. I still try to date while working on it.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She has unmatched me. Saw that coming from a mile away. She had low interest from the start.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She had low interest from the start.
Gotta work on your body, get ripped. You keep dancing and ignoring this topic.

Also, fcking around with her and other bull is same as telling her baby I got no other sht going on. When that conversation steers that way when she begins to qualify you, all you do is ignore her. She's not worth the effort.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta work on your body, get ripped. You keep dancing and ignoring this topic.

Also, fcking around with her and other bull is same as telling her baby I got no other sht going on. When that conversation steers that way when she begins to qualify you, all you do is ignore her. She's not worth the effort.
Originally the conversation started like this then it devolved into that after I asked her out for coffee.

Attachments