Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure I must be Intellectual.

I could see that if I fully embraced my tendencies, I might be more content (I'd be in my comfort zone) and could excel in those areas. But the problem I see there is that I have always had to battle my weaknesses and shore them up, otherwise in real life they end up hampering me too much.
Yes u r an intellectual.

Fortunately for you, you're manage to stay at the border of the expressives.

Many of ur breathens has aspired to be there and been there but swung the opposite direction towards the border with the mystery man - that's where all the incels, mgtow and fringe groups congregate.

Ur quadrant is fuelled into excellence by obsession, an ego much like the expressives yet not have the emotional depth to handle it, and rage plus hate is the byproduct.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can achieve 0 dominance, perhaps near to it.

Once near 0 dominance, a man within ur quadrant has attained almost God like powers.

What is power ?
No dominance at all?

Are we talking with women? I fluctuate between dominant and chill, best relationships I’ve had are once I’ve established dominance early.

Men: when I assert dominance I’m called aggressive, defensive, loose canon.

My natural state is passive and calm, I’ve only established an aggressive dominant nature with other men due to situations growing up (see kindness for weakness). I’m naturally happy go lucky, sensitive, peaceful, emotional, empathic... it’s the people I encounter that force me to go to the other side, because I refuse to be taken for a punk in any shape or form.

You’re right. It’s not natural to me. Idealistically everyone would be on my wave length, but people (see men) are constantly testing, pushing boundaries. Am I to accept a lower place? Never. I’m worth the same as any man, this will never change. I’m happy escalate a situation to confrontation because sleeping at night thinking “I’ve been wronged” got boring 10 years ago.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No dominance at all?

Are we talking with women? I fluctuate between dominant and chill, best relationships I’ve had are once I’ve established dominance early.

Men: when I assert dominance I’m called aggressive, defensive, loose canon.

My natural state is passive and calm, I’ve only established an aggressive dominant nature with other men due to situations growing up (see kindness for weakness). I’m naturally happy go lucky, sensitive, peaceful, emotional, empathic... it’s the people I encounter that force me to go to the other side, because I refuse to be taken for a punk in any shape or form.

You’re right. It’s not natural to me. Idealistically everyone would be on my wave length, but people (see men) are constantly testing, pushing boundaries. Am I to accept a lower place? Never. I’m worth the same as any man, this will never change. I’m happy escalate a situation to confrontation because sleeping at night thinking “I’ve been wronged” got boring 10 years ago.
Part of ur gifts includes acting out a certain role - as in being dominant much like an actor portrays in the movies.

There's pro's and con's.

Ultimately, it's you that decides which path to take, my thread here is to make one such as yourself to embrace the diversity within ur quadrant and how best you could benefit from it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunately for you, you're manage to stay at the border of the expressives.

Many of ur breathens has aspired to be there and been there but swung the opposite direction towards the border with the mystery man - that's where all the incels, mgtow and fringe groups congregate.
Assuming you are correct (and I have no reason to believe you aren't), I had to fight for it. I had to fight my own tendencies to get to the border of the expressives.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming you are correct (and I have no reason to believe you aren't), I had to fight for it. I had to fight my own tendencies to get to the border of the expressives.
You do realise that you have to keep fighting it every single day and yet not fully to be able to connect (with people) as seamlessly as the expressives?

It's a struggle and there's still moments where "you don't get it". It's because you were hardwired differently. This can make a man within your quadrant to be miserable when the results is not something desired hence the swing to the opposite pendulum and the fanatically deranged emerges.

If it's your wish to stay at ur current position then it's a life long fight that brings you just beyond the reach of what you truly desire.

Ur salvation will be to be content at just being below the border whilst diminishing ur natural talents. It's a tall order my friend and I wish you luck.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise that you have to keep fighting it every single day and yet not fully to be able to connect (with people) as seamlessly as the expressives?
I understand this one real its also another thing to realise it when in their presence as well the ability to read minds as such.
There are people who steal your breath as well.

Great stuff Spaz Ive come across these charts before but for the life of me I can't remember when!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see that as true. As I've gotten older however, I'm no longer as interested in that as I was when I was younger. It's also probably not as important for me to connect with people as it is to the expressives.

I'm a very strong introvert, but that is balanced by my being more toward the middle on the facts/relationship scale. I've always dealt with people one on one much better than with a crowd.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz where exactly would I fall? More middle, upper, bordering?
I do agree that I am an expressive. Interesting thread

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz where exactly would I fall? More middle, upper, bordering?
I do agree that I am an expressive. Interesting thread
Going by ur postings, you're more in the middle.

You display the typical passion of an expressive but ur effectiveness needs to be worked on.

Passion + effectiveness = greatness.

Find the right job or calling and be really effective in it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going by ur postings, you're more in the middle.

You display the typical passion of an expressive but ur effectiveness needs to be worked on.

Passion + effectiveness = greatness.

Find the right job or calling and be really effective in it.
Can you tell me more about effectiveness?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Can you tell me more about effectiveness?
As in ur passions or just with women in particular ?

If it's women, I've already posted it. The only constant that has always attracted women is power and it's an aphrodisiac that ALL women is drawn towards.

To have that power, 1st you'll need to be great.

To be great, you'll need to 1st find ur calling and then, only then work on being effective in it - that's your path towards greatness.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As in ur passions or just with women in particular ?

If it's women, I've already posted it. The only constant that has always attracted women is power and it's an aphrodisiac that ALL women is drawn towards.

To have that power, 1st you'll need to be great.

To be great, you'll need to 1st find ur calling and then, only then work on being effective in it - that's your path towards greatness.
Finding that calling is not easy, but it is imo the way to a hapoy life.
I still dont think i know whats mine.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Finding that calling is not easy, but it is imo the way to a hapoy life.
I still dont think i know whats mine.
You're an oddity to me as I can't pin point which of ur dominant traits fall into which quadrant.

Reminds me of BigDave but the opposite of him.

I suspect that you have some preexisting condition that you were born with hence my inability to place you squarely in a quadrant.

Sorry bud but believe me I tried and read through many of ur postings, and yet I'm still unable to pin point.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an oddity to me as I can't pin point which of ur dominant traits fall into which quadrant.

Reminds me of BigDave but the opposite of him.

I suspect that you have some preexisting condition that you were born with hence my inability to place you squarely in a quadrant.

Sorry bud but believe me I tried and read through many of ur postings, and yet I'm still unable to pin point.
Hahah cant either probably my ADHD
Feels like im all over the place.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahah cant either probably my ADHD
Feels like im all over the place.
Looks like I'll need to Google that one.

Anyhow if it's of any help for you, I just find that you display equal amounts of traits in both The Mystery Man and The Intellectual Man.

That's the oddity.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah im pretty sure it the Attention deficit disorder that make it hard to pin point

I always like to learn new things, so i read alot. But i rarely go in depth because i get bored very fast.
And its a bit the same with EQ.

Its probably why its very hard to find my calling its like im interested in everything and nothing at the same time.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Spaz I remember you've been talking about this theory before, but back then I had no idea what your terminology actually meant. It's a lot clearer now with that graph. Is this your own model or someone else's? I've seen plenty of psychological models and charts, but have never seen this one.

Not sure where I'd rank on dominance, I prefer to persuade rather than dominate, but will absolutely dominate if that's necessary. My EQ is definitely high, not sure how that translates into my forum posts, but IRL I read people better than most people around me appears to be doing. That ability makes it unnecessary in most cases for me to straight up dominate, I don't find it hard to persuade.

What do you think?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz I remember you've been talking about this theory before, but back then I had no idea what your terminology actually meant. It's a lot clearer now with that graph. Is this your own model or someone else's? I've seen plenty of psychological models and charts, but have never seen this one.

Not sure where I'd rank on dominance, I prefer to persuade rather than dominate, but will absolutely dominate if that's necessary. My EQ is definitely high, not sure how that translates into my forum posts, but IRL I read people better than most people around me appears to be doing. That ability makes it unnecessary in most cases for me to straight up dominate, I don't find it hard to persuade.

What do you think?
You can't find it elsewhere because...

It's a mixture of my own experiences - real life interactions coupled with business/leadership psychological analysis to gain an advantage over others (which is learned from many sources).

Add in my natural quadrant + dominant traits = this hypothesis that's displayed here.

Some of you clever guys will gain power over others simply just by reading and understanding the entirety of the 4 quadrants.

Whilst others will gain power over their own future.