Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two manly youtube channels you should subscribe to

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
These are all about entertainment for men, they have nothing to do with game and self improvement, mindless entertainment. It is War Aesthetic and Mauzer. After viewing and appreciating some of the videos you will realize these channels and their authors are genius.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all about entertainment for men, they have nothing to do with game and self improvement, mindless entertainment. It is War Aesthetic and Mauzer. After viewing and appreciating some of the videos you will realize these channels and their authors are genius.
Thanks for sharing.

Just watched parts of two aesthetic videos. One showed young men shooting guns in woodland. I don't see anything manly about that, it just reminds me of some idiot driving his car to fast and overspeeding resulting in destroying some poor womans family by running over her 3 year old daughter!!
The second video was of the army. Don't want to offend you and my own personal opinion is i do not want to KILL anyone. We should not be killing each other.

I used to do boxing training, but i did'nt pursue it because i did'nt want o hurt anyone. I dont know much about deforestation, but I wont work as a tree surgeon because i dont want to harm trees.

It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight.