Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Settling down

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m turning 30 this year, have partied for the past 10 years, dated/banged chicks left and right, but I haven’t had a serious relationship in years. I recently have been thinking about getting in a relationship. Is it possible that I’ve partied so much that I’m looking to settle down?

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down? Maybe the game is gradually becoming harder for you man. I don't think anyone can know your specific situation besides you though. Personally I love meeting new women. Especially the validation and pleasure received from the first kiss. That feeling of conquering a new girl "just like that" is exciting and motivates me to have more. The long-term relationship paradigm has changed anyway. So you're dreaming of something that won't last as long as you might think. I suspect high list celebrities settle down because of the old fashioned ideas instilled from birth but we still see many divorces. I'm about your age and the idea of settling down just feels corny to me. A girl proposed the idea of dating recently but I just envisioned myself as some lapdog gentlemen. Maybe I haven't partied as much as you but I'm confident I have. That's just me though. Follow how you feel but be careful since these women are for everyone. Never forget.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STRs are the new norm if you are looking for companionship. And a few at a time at that. Ideally you have a rotation of 3-5 women that you see regularly and take up your time.

Pulling attractive women has gotten easier for me as I age, not harder. I am 32 by the way and I'm pulling more women now than when I was a college football player.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m turning 30 this year, have partied for the past 10 years, dated/banged chicks left and right, but I haven’t had a serious relationship in years. I recently have been thinking about getting in a relationship. Is it possible that I’ve partied so much that I’m looking to settle down?
Not gonna lie, the idea is nice. I’m only 26 so I’m not in a hurry. But I miss the feeling of mutual building and support I had in my last LTR four years ago. At the minimum, make sure you’re extremely picky before doing it.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a serious relationship with a good woman, now is the time to start looking. 90% of the women out there are garbage, so its gonna take you a few years to weed them out.
tell me about it, I think the same ch1t.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a serious relationship with a good woman, now is the time to start looking. 90% of the women out there are garbage, so its gonna take you a few years to weed them out.
I think you're being generous when you're saying 90%. I think it's higher than that but perhaps I'm a bit cynical.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it.

I'm single, early 40's. Divorced over 5 years now. No debt, live as a digital nomad with a good job. I move all around chasing good weather and outdoor adventure. Back on track to semi-retirement in my mid 50's.

A lot of people tell me they wish they had my life.

I had some serious relationships after marriage and they just crushed me, most times.

After you get to around 3-4 months in a serious relationship, you're going to wonder where your time is going and be bored. Trust me.

Do I get lonely? Yup, but I was lonely in my marriage and a few relationships too...

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid forties and after divorce about ten years ago I fell into a life of drugs, booze and women of loose moral character. About six years in I started to just get drained from it and started banging one of my good friends. I'm still with her and I have no regrets. I think being friends with a girl that always wanted me gave me the opportunity to see a different side of her. She's cool and I do my thing, most importantly I haven't been bored.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in your shoes. I’m 34 and still party my ass off. Not a ton of drugs though. Every now and then. I love that life but most recently I have enjoyed companionship. But now that she canned me I’m partying again. It’s fun and I meet tons of chicks and have tons of fun. Don’t see the problem. Party till you meet one you really like. Then ride it till the wheels fall off understanding it’ll probably emd

Serenity

Reaction score
I think you're being generous when you're saying 90%. I think it's higher than that but perhaps I'm a bit cynical.
I think it's lower than that if all women are considered. If you're talking about just single women, then yeah I could agree somewhat to your thinking.

The good ones get scooped up fast, that leaves the bad ones hopping around from one d!ck to the next and the occasional good one.

Is it possible that I’ve partied so much that I’m looking to settle down?
Possibly. That scene wasn't for me, not that I had trouble getting women, it just didn't provide the type of intimacy I was after.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm around 35 and i'm not even looking for a ltr, serious most woman are too crazy for me even care anything more then a fling

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think about the time and energy I could have devoted to my career, and financial goals by being single and frugal in my late 20's instead of being married and raising a family and now paying a freedom tax for 6 more years I realize i could have my pick of Women now....

If you pour the partying energy into wealth development you can have higher quality , lower drama women....Basically Run fast and the worthy ones can keep up....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m turning 30 this year, have partied for the past 10 years, dated/banged chicks left and right, but I haven’t had a serious relationship in years.
Thats awesome. Wtf is wrong with that?

I'm 30. No intent of ever getting married.

You're more than welcome to PayPal me if you want to give your money away.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

Marriage in 2019 is for phaggots. Spent her best years running through dudes.

You want to reward her going full retard with your resources?

I suggested you get testosterone checked.

I recently have been thinking about getting in a relationship. Is it possible that I’ve partied so much that I’m looking to settle down?
You spin plates. You chain gun cold approach. You swipe right at life. You then vet from a rotation of top form SMV 18-23. Not bulking season cratered SMV.

Step your game up kuz.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think about the time and energy I could have devoted to my career, and financial goals by being single and frugal in my late 20's instead of being married and raising a family and now paying a freedom tax for 6 more years I realize i could have my pick of Women now....

If you pour the partying energy into wealth development you can have higher quality , lower drama women....Basically Run fast and the worthy ones can keep up....
The start of my DJ pua smash journey was with the end in mind. Acquire spoiled for choice. Vet a wife and mother of my children.

Fortunately, I am no longer asleep at the wheel. I spin plates. I smash. I go get more baeeeees. #micdrop #nextSet

New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Women peak early. Men peak late. Women don't cash out or call ALL-IN.

ITS AS SMV CRATERS AND PLAYBOY STOPS CALLING FOR HER TO SHIFT GEARS.

Cucks, betas, phaggotry marries. Outlier being dude who is religious, acquire top form SMV 18-23, ie best not worst yrs, no ambiguity, and wants kids... Heads off in the sunset. To each their own. I don't recommend it but, I know of a scenario. Works for him. No ambiguity.

I would not ever do it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in your shoes. I’m 34 and still party my ass off. Not a ton of drugs though. Every now and then. I love that life but most recently I have enjoyed companionship. But now that she canned me I’m partying again. It’s fun and I meet tons of chicks and have tons of fun. Don’t see the problem. Party till you meet one you really like. Then ride it till the wheels fall off understanding it’ll probably emd
Its always "the one" rubbish and guys wonder why they get finished or are taking a toaster oven in the bathtub.

There is no won. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Act accordingly.

Troll ex with hotter, youbger, thin er, more feminine barely legal jail bait ftw

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I think about the time and energy I could have devoted to women and raising a family in my late 20s.

Not thinking right cuz. Career and wealth development could be made anytime. Pick the right stock or get the right property, you’ll make all those years back.

You can always always always always more money. Can’t turn back the clock though.

No young and fertile 24 year old is going to get with an older rich man. Otherwise Warren Buffet should have Jessica Alba and Scarlett every night.

Age is more valuable to women than money or assets.