Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not need this closure. It is a false sense of security. If only I fixed this *one* thing that she said is the impetus for our breakup I will be successful with women!

The reality is that she broke up because she lost interest. She could tell you "you wear your socks funny" but you've been wearing them that way for the 5 years you've known her. Women don't have to work in relationships these days, especially 7-10 women. There is no fear of loss, so as soon as their attraction drops they will be looking for other suitors.

Short 3-6 month relationships are the way to go with little attachment. She wasn't yours, is was only your turn.
Well I guess she met someone else while she was “dating” me because her interest dropped like a rock out of nowhere, a few moments of her “old self” in the last couple weeks we talked but mostly she was very distant and cold acting. We didn’t even hangout in those last two weeks, not once. I neber could get her to admit she’d moved on so I said fvck it I’ll make the claim that my ass had moved on without saying a word. I went out a week later with a REALLY cute girl that I went to college with cause she invited me out to drink. This girl has HOT friends and if you’re friends with her you’re basically “in” with them. I took some pics with them at their insistence, they texted them to me later that night. I said you know what, I’ll show this girl who’s low value, and I put them on Facebook I put the pics in story mode so I could tell who viewed them and guess who was the first? Her.

For 2 weeks she thought I was a chump because I was just trying to get some answers and she wouldn’t give me any. I think I made it clear who’s over who.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
coming up on two months for me. ran into her one time on st pats day. iwas pretty blacked out and grinding on some chick so don't remember the interaction so it didn't bother me and I don't really count it because it was unavoidable.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 NC

I saw her profile pop up on POF the other day, to be honest it barely bothered me.

Atleast one thing is clear, she did not branch swing to anyone, that's why she put herself back on the market.

This chick is a Single Mom, with two kids, she has no career, barely makes any money, her looks are fading, and at best she is a hb6.

She has chosen the path of becoming a cvm dumpster on POF.

Anyway as each day goes by, I further realise I was completely wasting my time with this woman.

Seeing a woman once or twice a week for 7 years or more, is just fukin ridiculous.

She should had only been a fuk buddy..

My expectations of what I wanted out of a long term committed relationship should have been HIGHER.

I let myself down in that sense.. HOWEVER this is also a great lesson for me too.

Also I should be THANKFUL it ended now... Rather than later when I have wasted another 3-4 years on her.

Keep the NC solid guys!

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never not had an ex at some time hit me up, which is weird in this situation. ive banged some girls friends to piss them off before. and other pot shots. this time I just went off the grid. she removed me from snap about a week or two after. still shocked she didn't at least attempt somme type of contact.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never not had an ex at some time hit me up, which is weird in this situation. ive banged some girls friends to piss them off before. and other pot shots. this time I just went off the grid. she removed me from snap about a week or two after. still shocked she didn't at least attempt somme type of contact.

They Always Come Back.. Sometimes months, sometimes years down the line.

Fuk em. Move onto bigger better things!

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 NC

I saw her profile pop up on POF the other day, to be honest it barely bothered me.

Atleast one thing is clear, she did not branch swing to anyone, that's why she put herself back on the market.

This chick is a Single Mom, with two kids, she has no career, barely makes any money, her looks are fading, and at best she is a hb6.

She has chosen the path of becoming a cvm dumpster on POF.

Anyway as each day goes by, I further realise I was completely wasting my time with this woman.

Seeing a woman once or twice a week for 7 years or more, is just fukin ridiculous.

She should had only been a fuk buddy..

My expectations of what I wanted out of a long term committed relationship should have been HIGHER.

I let myself down in that sense.. HOWEVER this is also a great lesson for me too.

Also I should be THANKFUL it ended now... Rather than later when I have wasted another 3-4 years on her.

Keep the NC solid guys!
@soulforge Time to pull all of your focus off your ex and no longer review the old story. Leave it in your past. Completely!!! Time to focus forward and create a NEW story for yourself! Enough looking in the rear-view mirror. Your life is in front of you! Go create a new one! Talk/post only about that.

Last edited:

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score

yea I hear that its just the ego in me. knowing that I had to go no contact cause someone got the best of me and I was truly never able to fip it

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

What if she is walking through the same forum for women trying to find an answer on why he doesn't chase me haha?

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she is walking through the same forum for women trying to find an answer on why he doesn't chase me haha?
lol nah this chick just liked effing me. once it wore out I think is when she curb kicked me now she onto her next guy laying pipe. I accepted it for what it is.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 57

Today I bumped with her during the lunch where I was sitting and laughing with colleagues. She seamed pretty sad or maybe it is just my assumption. Usually in such situations i am rolling back emotionally but today i feel difference.

I have accepted the breakup itself and do not feel anger on her no more. I don't care if she has a new bf or a **** friend and don't care if she is going to move out the country tomorrow.

Damn it was a tough lesson but i think i am finally gained myself back.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 57

Today I bumped with her during the lunch where I was sitting and laughing with colleagues. She seamed pretty sad or maybe it is just my assumption. Usually in such situations i am rolling back emotionally but today i feel difference.

I have accepted the breakup itself and do not feel anger on her no more. I don't care if she has a new bf or a **** friend and don't care if she is going to move out the country tomorrow.

When I was y ounger, chicks I effed that rejected me I tried to turn them into something that didn't exist. now I acknowledge their existence but I think it helps me put them in just another notch in the bed post category.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 57

you and I are about on the same timeline. I bumped into mine st pats day. I was so hammered tho. my buddies said she left all salty. was grinding on a hot piece

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you and I are about on the same timeline. I bumped into mine st pats day. I was so hammered tho. my buddies said she left all salty. was grinding on a hot piece
Man... First they dump you, and later when you are over, they actually start to experience all. And i bet first they don't value you enough and again, when you move on, you become the most important guy. It sounds like never be needy and always available, and you will never be dumped.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I read all this stuff. some of it is just too over the top and I don't have the energy to be like that all the time. I mbusy with work, working out, officiating sports on the side and my friends. I am who I am now if a chick dumps me it sucks but I know ill be good. I'm 34 though now. youll learn in time. mine was 28 year old bartender who was super hot. goes distant on me right after her bday I called her out. set up a dinner to talk about it. she starts the its not you its me. I agreed with her. said I had fun wished her the best. and said catch ya later and left her at dinner with a glass of wine and rolled out. week later removing me from social media when I snap chatted myself at same place, with my dad lol. but it looked like it could or couldn't be a date. small dubs man

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 61

I must admit that i still do think about her here and there and going on to keep the challenge until erase her completely out from my head.

However, after watching all of these YouTube videos about No Contact Rule and How To Get Your Ex Back, I wondering what will happen if i contact her after these 60 days?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 61

I must admit that i still do think about her here and there and going on to keep the challenge until erase her completely out from my head.

However, after watching all of these YouTube videos about No Contact Rule and How To Get Your Ex Back, I wondering what will happen if i contact her after these 60 days?
Don’t even entertain it. Find new women. If you’re going to watch videos on YouTube, look up the ones that teach you to meet new women

D

Deleted member 147541

I was 31 days no contact until she reached out and convinced me to go out for a meal. Despite being a regular reader on this site: I said yes...
It transpires that she just wanted to LJBF me. What a **** move. Feeling like a right idiot.

Starting over... DAY 1.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 31 days no contact until she reached out and convinced me to go out for a meal. Despite being a regular reader on this site: I said yes...
It transpires that she just wanted to LJBF me. What a **** move. Feeling like a right idiot.

Starting over... DAY 1.
Wait, she reached out to go on a date and then told you she wanted to be friends in person or what? Why didn’t you decline the date and just make her come to your house if she wanted to hangout so bad?

D

Deleted member 147541

Wait, she reached out to go on a date and then told you she wanted to be friends in person or what? Why didn’t you decline the date and just make her come to your house if she wanted to hangout so bad?
Yep. She reached out on Tuesday and I agreed (hesitantly) a time and place to meet. No further contact until today where she basically proceeds to tell me that I got my wires crossed and that she’s completely over it. But of course she wants to remain friends. I refused point blank and walked. My fault for even entertaining the idea I suppose!