Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actor from empire attacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or at least he says so wow I could not make this up anyone know about this?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a picture or a link to show us what you mean?

I mean which actor and which empire...harrison ford from the empire strikes back? the old guy from boardwalk empire?

Empire from 1965, 2002 or the last one?

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is still big big news here in my neck of the woods, and was nationally when the alleged victim was not yet exposed. But now that the tables have turned, facts uncovered, and the alleged victim has been called out on his sh|t and exposed as the phony he is, the national media will look the other way and go back to covering the non fact based stories.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stupidity in America makes me laugh. That's really all you can do. There are thousands of people replying to her tweet that did not see the humor in it. That's the biggest problem. I don't understand how the useful idiots became THAT damn dumb.

When will people finally realize that being offended is a weakness, not a strength? hahaha

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind so much that the guy tried to stir up some publicity for himself. But he had to portray the attack as being racially and homophobically based. As if those issues need to be stirred up anymore than they already are.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stupidity in America makes me laugh. That's really all you can do. There are thousands of people replying to her tweet that did not see the humor in it. That's the biggest problem. I don't understand how the useful idiots became THAT damn dumb.

When will people finally realize that being offended is a weakness, not a strength? hahaha
Humor doesn't come across well in tweets. Two people who read that same text get different meanings. That's why texting is for losers.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Dumb ass paid the fake assailants with a personal check, what a fvcking moron.
Not to mention orchestrating a racist & homophobic in Chicago at 2 AM in -22 C.

1) Who the hell is out at 2 am?
2) Who the hell is out at -22 C?
3) Who the hell has a noose at 2 am in -22 C?
4) Who the hell carries bleach at 2 am in -22 C?
5) Who the hell watches Empire?
6) Even if you watch Empire and absolutely hated him because he is gay and black, why would you attack him after 4.5 seasons? Why not attack him after a few episodes?
7) Who the hell thinks $100,000 US /episode on a tv show is not enough?
8) Who the hell thinks because they got attacked, the producers will bump up his salary?
9) Who the hell goes on national tv less than 24 hours after they got beaten up?
10) Who the hell hires tons and tons of lawyers to say an attack is not made up?

Buddy, if you publicity, make a sex tape. Although since you are a gay it would backfire even more. :D

Billtx49

Reaction score
The check was given to them on 1/27, but backdated as1/23…
Attack date was 1/29.

Status
Not open for further replies.