Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe now I have seen it all from women

Glassguy

Reaction score
Current plate (1 of 3): Petite body, nice rack, very cute, psychologist. Very much financially stable. Very feminine in terms of being submissive, always wanting to rub my back, head, etc. Sex is mediocre but it does the job. Super tight but the BJs are mediocre and she isnt really freaky at all but it does the job.

I was smashing this chick for a short period last summer. She reached back out a little over a month or so ago and we started seeing each other again.

Last Friday I got a FB friend request from a very attractive chick. Shortly after accepting it she was messaging me. I noticed the profile looked a little off in terms of her total friends (only 200) and the amount of pics (maybe 10-12) on her profile. I chatted with her for a very short time and she was all about finding out when we could hang out. She was actually very pushy about it which is another red flag. Sending me very lengthy messages, red flag.....

So I brushed it off. Shortly afterwards, I get a text from my plate along the lines of "I just want to see if we are dating exclusively. If we are not, I have other date options and I dont want to feel like I am cheating on you". To which I replied "If there is someone else that you want to date, do not let me stop you. However, I do expect that if you sleep with someone you'll let me know". I was totally un-phased. She told me that she would at least like to have a discussion about it when I came over the next day (Saturday) since she was fixing me dinner and that she didnt want to date anyone else. I told her that was fine, we could talk then.

Saturday was more fb messages from this FB friend request and more pushy messages along the lines of "are you seeing anyone else?", "are you scared of commitment?", "why are you single?" etc etc. I totally blew them off. At that point I was starting to get the idea that it was my plate who has had this fake FB account for situations just like this.

Dinner and smashing at my plate's place Saturday night. Yesterday I get more messages from the new FB friend. I noticed that I didnt get ANY during the time I was hanging out with my plate Saturday night.

I played along all day yesterday with the FB friend's messages. She asked me 4 or 5 times if we could meet up Tuesday night when I was going to be in her area. Finally, just to see where this was going to go and if I did in fact have it figured out as my plate, I said "Yeah I will meet you at such and such place at 7".

Literally one minute later I get a call from my plate and sent it to VM. 5 minutes later I get this long text from her saying that I was being dishonest by pursuing other women, not to call her again, blah blah. I responded with "You need to work on your fake FB profile skills. I smelled that one out from a mile away and the only reason that I agreed to "meet" was because I was tired of playing along. I was just playing your little game of dishonesty, so do as you will".

On my drive to my business this morning, she calls me. She mentioned nothing about the situation last night, nor did I. But I did simply tell her that now she should realize that I have been in the dating game for a while and I know all the tricks. I told her that if she wanted to keep seeing me, she should probably not do things like like that as it will surely hurt when it backfires on her.

The sad thing is she was my top plate in terms of LTR potential.

I didnt start this thread to ask for advise on how to handle that because I already know how I am going to handle it. I already knew how I was going to handle it when I sent that message of "Yeah I will meet you at 7". She just got demoted to standard plate material for now and I will more than likely phase her out unless she really does something to remedy her situation.

The main point here being this: For you guys that have a rotation, you need to be on your toes. These fake OLD and FB accounts these women use to see if they can lure you in are getting very common. When you are spinning a rotation the women know that you are talking to other women. Although I have heard of this happening its the first time a fake profile has been used on me (at least to my knowledge).

Be on your toes and be cautious. If you do get in a situation like this (or one of any drama) its best to always have a plan in place to put the blame solely back on the woman and be willing to walk away.

I am going to start another post momentarily that is closely related to this but a different trap that women are trying to put us rotation spinners in nowadays.

Deuces.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've had the same "treatment".

Another is using their BFF or even their cute little sisters to "test" you.

I've had those "treatments" too.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Women are partially crazy. Then they do stuff like this to make themselves even crazier.

And they wonder why guys like us (who spin plates, outcome indifferent and have abundance) dont take them seriously. Hellooooooo? We dont have to take you crazy @sses seriously.
Thats why we have abundance lol,

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you got into her head and made her insecure, but this is poor way to manage those insecurity. Not being able to manage those in a healthier way seems like a huge red flag to me.

Seems like alot of work to create a fake account with 200 friend, would be way easier to hide friend list,
Did msg from fb account stopped after you told her you knew whats up?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I guess you got into her head and made her insecure, but this is poor way to manage those insecurity. Not being able to manage those in a healthier way seems like a huge red flag to me.

Seems like alot of work to create a fake account with 200 friend, would be way easier to hide friend list,
Did msg from fb account stopped after you told her you knew whats up?
Last message I sent the fb account was "ok lol" and it was left unread. That was last night.

I checked fb messages this morning (had a couple in my inbox) and noticed that the plate was last on 52 minutes ago and the fb profile was last on 50 minutes ago lol.

I am thinking of something to send the fb account just in case it isnt a fake bc she is hott lol.

I might say something like "where did you go? I thought we were going to get together" with a bunch of laughing faces to see if there is a response. Hell she could have busted me on a number of chicks that I have been messaging on fb recently but I think this possible fake account says it all. The timing of everything just makes sense.

I am not exclusive, have had no exclusive talks with the plate and I owe her no explanations.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an expiration with each woman for plate status, sometimes that might be a few weeks, some 1-2 years (those whom got out of recent bad Ltrs and want to have fun), with the average 2-3 months. But there is an expiration.

Seems like she is reaching hers.

Normal chick behavior as far as I see.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait.... Wouldn't she be considered a "high IL" chick?

I mean, that's a LOT of effort to go thru if you're not totally into the guy.

And another poster pointed out that you need to be displaying that you fvk other women so that your main chick will fall into line.

Isn't this a demonstration of that very ideology? High IL and oh so jealous.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@sazc Extreme jealousy is a form of high interest. It is also a red flag in terms of my intent

@Amante Silvestre I let her know up front that I was enjoying the single life. She got my standard line of "I am not looking for anything serious but open to something later down the road". I guess she thought my road was short, as in a month.

@guru1000 I agree. Some women are wiser than others but yes, they all have an expiration limit.

The funny thing about this possible fake profile is that it was started in Oct 2017. There were posts during that time. I know this current plate was on again and off again with her last LTR, so maybe she started this back then for him and still uses it.

Who knows lol. Its a lot of work to go through on a woman's end if thats the case to find out what I already made clear from the beginning.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use FB or Insta to msg girls so this has never been an issue for me. I do notice all girls pay very close attention to my phone, messages, convos etc.

I think I'm quite mysterious in that respect of no social media and can quite easily switch off and not look at my phone for 24 hours.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazc Extreme jealousy is a form of high interest. It is also a red flag in terms of my intent

@Amante Silvestre I let her know up front that I was enjoying the single life. She got my standard line of "I am not looking for anything serious but open to something later down the road". I guess she thought my road was short, as in a month.

@guru1000 I agree. Some women are wiser than others but yes, they all have an expiration limit.

The funny thing about this possible fake profile is that it was started in Oct 2017. There were posts during that time. I know this current plate was on again and off again with her last LTR, so maybe she started this back then for him and still uses it.

Who knows lol. Its a lot of work to go through on a woman's end if thats the case to find out what I already made clear from the beginning.
It's interesting what I see in this site. Sone dudes here would advocate that this chick is high IL, and that jealousy is confirmation of that, and then they go in to spin without hesitation, because this is a sure thing.

There was another poster I saw this morning that advocated that OP should let the female know that he has options/is fvking other women because that will raise her IL, and this is good.

The problem with the advice mindset is that it produces DRAMA. And the drama leads these same dudes to label women as crazy, mentally ill, etc - when the flags were waving from the outset, but the promise of the big V outweighed the consequences.

Some dudes, like yourself, understand that high IL bourne of jealousy indicates cognitive issues that are better left behind and/or kept at great distance.

The spread of men here is interesting.

Do be sure to let us know how it all falls out. I bet she admits it to you and "wants to talk" at some point. I'm surprised she was able to create a catfish account, with 200 orbiters, that quickly. Think it's a long-standing account? Or a friend's account sure borrowed?

Edit: account created in 2017? Wow

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yup. I know that’s how you handle things. You did well.

Her telling you she had other options to pursue if you’re not willing to be serious was a game you called her on too.
I knew her intent on bringing up "I get asked out almost every day and I dont want to go out with anyone else if it feels like I am cheating on you" was nothing but a push from her to tie me down.

Instead, I gave her the green light to do whatever makes her happy. I think my exact response was "If there is someone that you are as or more interested in, by all means do not let me hold you back".

Instant spinning of the hamster at that point.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say the same about a stalker.

There is a tipping point....
I know. I was just poking fun pointing at the irony that is posted on this site.

Some posters are on point and value quality over easily accessible quantity - they seem to be the most stable/happy. Some posters value quantity....at any cost.

In this situation I would say "it's a shame she didn't put on her big girl panties and have that hard conversation" but I think it's better to know that she's a little crazy, so you can act accordingly.

She delluded herself into thinking that exclusively would be easily won, and that a real conversation wouldn't be needed to confirm it. It's crazy to think a psychologist is so afraid of vulnerability

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew her intent on bringing up "I get asked out almost every day and I dont want to go out with anyone else if it feels like I am cheating on you" was nothing but a push from her to tie me down.

Instead, I gave her the green light to do whatever makes her happy. I think my exact response was "If there is someone that you are as or more interested in, by all means do not let me hold you back".

Instant spinning of the hamster at that point.
Curious - if she had said to you "I'm really enjoying what we have, can we make it official? Can we be monogamous? Pursue something deeper?"

How would you have responded?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Curious - if she had said to you "I'm really enjoying what we have, can we make it official? Can we be monogamous? Pursue something deeper?"

How would you have responded?
My response to that (before all of this obviously) would have been : "I like spending time with you and want to continue doing that. I can see this becoming more down the road as long as things dont change. But I did tell you in the beginning that I am open to a relationship but I dont jump head first and do insta relationships. Its been a month. Lets keep seeing each other, having fun and see what happens".

That would be my response and she was told that I was open to a relationship down the road with the right person and that I also do not jump into relationships quickly. Partially because I have a daughter and also because it takes time to know if there is the right connection with someone. That takes time.

She cant come back and say I didnt tell her so to any of this. She has created her own mess.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad the pride issue stops women from even giving the "so what are we?" talk in a normal fashion these days. I'm halfway certain I've had relationships blow up just because I felt I couldn't ask for exclusivity and she was also too prideful to do it.
Pride and ego, but not boastful ego, vulnerable ego.

In a lot of families children, and their needs, are dismissed, in favor of what the adult desires or wants. Children learn not to ask because they will be denied. Dysfunctional tendencies can be learned here as well,as as children learn how to manipulate (instead of being vulberably direct) in order to try and get their needs met. That carries over into how they operate as adults.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My response to that (before all of this obviously) would have been : "I like spending time with you and want to continue doing that. I can see this becoming more down the road as long as things dont change. But I did tell you in the beginning that I am open to a relationship but I dont jump head first and do insta relationships. Its been a month. Lets keep seeing each other, having fun and see what happens".

That would be my response and she was told that I was open to a relationship down the road with the right person and that I also do not jump into relationships quickly. Partially because I have a daughter and also because it takes time to know if there is the right connection with someone. That takes time.

She cant come back and say I didnt tell her so to any of this. She has created her own mess.
Such a crazy mess it is too!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Such a crazy mess it is too!
She made the mess and she can clean it up. I dont have the time.

The only thing I need to determine at this point is if this fb profile is real and I should still meet up with the person tomorrow evening for a drink when I am in the area. I guess at worst case the plate shows up and we have a drink and I laugh at her for thinking I would fall for it to begin with.

And I was incorrect earlier...the presumably fake fb account as over 700 friends. Not 200. I messaged a few of the mutual friends that I actually know to see if they really knew her and all have said that they do not, she randomly added them.

R

Ranger

Yeah that one is for sure. Sometimes even use guys/orbiters.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some dudes, like yourself, understand that high IL bourne of jealousy indicates cognitive issues that are better left behind and/or kept at great distance.
I dont completely agree with this

A little jealousy is not bad imo make her see you as a higher SMV, make her think you can do better

When it goes too far and someone cant control their actions like a fake FB account it does indicate some serious issue and it will likely turn into drama