Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont know who needs to hear this but...

Derek.90219

Reaction score
Did i get your attention? Hope so.

So ive been coming here since 2014 i was like, what 16? Welk im 21 now in the usmc so i been to a few places and i wanna spread some knowledge.

Well, honestly my most of my success was before and after the forum. So what does that mean for you? It means take what you need and get out. You dont need to get sucked into a pua world to get some puss. I was literally on here to develop my personality. Once i got that and knew what i wanted to be, and did that. Everything was easy from there. On life have goals, but not outrageous goals. Everone wants to be rich, just be realistic about it.

Girls: literally the easiest thing. Figure out your personality. Develop it. Master it. Then you are free to do whatever you want. Wording is minute. You cant hit them with one liners. Build rapport or whatever this is 2019. You need to say exactly what you want to say in the most creative way possible. You need to stimulate her heart, mind and cl!t all at the same time. Hardest thing for you guys, well thats developing your own personality. A girl can pick up if whatever you are saying is forced, shiiiii they can do it thru text too. Im pretty ghetto honestly, and i say/do some pretty unorthodox things and it just works for me. Now this is your other problem, you just aren’t creative, you gotta keep it flowing until you start talking about sex, and honestly that should be right off the back. Alot of you talk to much just get to the point and say what you want to.

And this isnt a hate post. Its a appreciation pist with some knowledge for yall. I personally havent been on here in a long time but there are a few golden nuggets within the bull****. And thats all i needed

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
pmsl...this is not a PUA site. Glad you know everything at such a young age!

Serenity

Reaction score
with some knowledge for yall.
What knowledge? You're being so incredibly vague that you could more or less just have condensed it down to "get better" and not have lost much detail...

It's great that advice from this forum helped you along with your development, but if you're going to give the advice it would be helpful if it contained more detail. Using examples, telling about experiences and fitting that into the framework of knowledge that helped you. I know the knowledge seems to fade as experience grows, it just becomes natural. To you and me it's just to go out there, take action and it just works. We don't think about what we do or say, it just flows. So it's easy to end up saying things like "you need to stimulate her heart, mind and cl!t all at the same time" or "Figure out your personality. Develop it. Master it.", but how? How do these inexperienced guys go about doing just that? How did you go about doing that? At least give some more specific pointers, remember when you were clueless, what type of advice made a difference and what didn't?

Also, this isn't a PUA forum, I find that most of the regular posters on here don't actually care much about PUA material. The PUA community has a very narrow focus on seducing women, there's some helpful bits here and there, but beyond that it doesn't offer much. This forum discusses topics related to men and women in a much much broader sense.

This isn't a hate post either btw.

Derek.90219

Reaction score
You are right grewd, but honestly i just went out and did it. eventually it just clicks in your mind. You just need to be creative in words and match her flow.

I cant give you a example because writing it out seems unrealistic... basically i have a system where ill talk to a girl for about 2 weeks (while im ****ing other girls) get her all warmed up and i know if shes into some freaky **** what she likes all that. Then ill go **** her.

SO THE EXAMPLE my drunk ass takes my friend to university of Hawaii so we could go get laid i walk in witg some patroñ and honey jack. Walk in like ayy its the Dereks (we have the same name) and its funny as **** apparently. Im sitting there going on a rant flirting with my boys girl for like 10 mins, the girl i was gonna bang gets pissed and comes up to me like “you wanna fight?!” We start making out, i dont know gow it happened my hoy doesnt know how it happened, we all just siting there like wtf just happened. Im bout to **** this girl in front of everyone so they just like okokok we’ll leave. I bang for like a hour, i go upstairs and my boy is eating cake. Like actual birthday cake. Come back downstairs im about to bang this hoe again they go to his girls apartment i don’t know what happened except that she was a virgin and she credit card swiped his **** and he didnt gey laid. I ****ed this ***** up woke up at 6 and left.

So thats a example. And thats one of my more normal encounters. I cant expect you to believe it, but i went off of señor fingers posts in the DJ bible when i was starting out. I was still in high school when i came on here so it was a good learning curve. I have more stories if you want them just ask. Ill turn this into a competition make it fun.

Also i am aware this is not a pua site, i am not a pua, i am just a man who has been through some **** and doesn't want a relationship right now and only wants to bang.