Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we realize that 99% of posts here all stem from trying to increase interest level?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if women were always respectful, courteous, polite.

Stuck true to their word, dependable, made sure to present themselves in the best way possible to you.

Would this site exist? You would simply pick the one which you liked the most, and have a great relationship with her, no playing mind games, no manipulation.

And if she decides to no longer behave this way, no problem, you say your goodbyes cordially and move on to the next one.

My point with these obvious, trite remarks is to remind yourself when you were with a girl who had a high interest level. She likely behaved just as above, and things were likely great. Only invest your time with women who have a high interest level. You will never have a problem with women anymore, you will never have the need to go to this site, you will never think about red pill / blue pill, alpha / beta, chad, whatever bull**** terms.

This whole site should be replaced with a single line. Only invest your time with women who have a high interest level.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stuck true to their word, dependable, made sure to present themselves in the best way possible to you.

Would this site exist? You would simply pick the one which you liked the most, and have a great relationship with her, no playing mind games, no manipulation.

And if she decides to no longer behave this way, no problem, you say your goodbyes cordially and move on to the next one.

My point with these obvious, trite remarks is to remind yourself when you were with a girl who had a high interest level. She likely behaved just as above, and things were likely great. Only invest your time with women who have a high interest level. You will never have a problem with women anymore, you will never have the need to go to this site, you will never think about red pill / blue pill, alpha / beta, chad, whatever bull**** terms.

This whole site should be replaced with a single line. Only invest your time with women who have a high interest level.
Yes trying to raise interest. The other part of the population is men who have been blown out by a selfish cheating wife or selfish cheating LTR GF. His masculinity gets knocked down to zero. He has no game and has to start from the bottom.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes trying to raise interest. The other part of the population is men who have been blown out by a selfish cheating wife or selfish cheating LTR GF. His masculinity gets knocked down to zero. He has no game and has to start from the bottom.
I have personally found trying to raise interest is stupid on my part. I need to work on myself to become a better man all around, not for anyone else's external validation.

The signs are always there. Always. We choose to ignore them because the truth hurts, especially if you have a fragile ego to begin with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have personally found trying to raise interest is stupid on my part. I need to work on myself to become a better man all around, not for anyone else's external validation.

The signs are always there. Always. We choose to ignore them because the truth hurts, especially if you have a fragile ego to begin with.
Sometimes no matter how exceptional you are your not their type. Whys that a problem?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes no matter how exceptional you are your not their type. Whys that a problem?
If u r exceptional then you'd have ur pick of women.

Women would be easily replaced and they know it.

That means they have to fight for ur attentions.

If they r not fighting for it then you are not exceptional.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u r exceptional then you'd have ur pick of women.

Women would be easily replaced and they know it.

That means they have to fight for ur attentions.

If they r not fighting for it then you are not exceptional.
So the non social VP is going to be banging out stripper and young chicks without paying?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So the non social VP is going to be banging out stripper and young chicks without paying?
If he's non social then how is he exceptional in that arena ?

He's a noob and should learn to be exceptional then.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a problem at all, people can be incompatible for many reasons. Different interests, different life views, maybe just she prefers vanilla and you like chocolate chip. It doesn't matter.

What matters is not wasting your precious time and resources.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a problem at all, people can be incompatible for many reasons. Different interests, different life views, maybe just she prefers vanilla and you like chocolate chip. It doesn't matter.

What matters is not wasting your precious time and resources.
1. Females choose
2. She must cooperate
3. She must invest

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn’t willing to show up on a date, have sex/kiss, or even bother to reply, then delete her information.

You don’t really “raise interest” you kinda just maintain it and then she becomes more comfortable around you so it looks like you “raised her interest.” Interest has to be there to begin with.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I support a stress free policy in this case, being the best version of yourself is surely more beneficial and satisfactory than trying to bullsh1t a woman into thinking that you are better than what you are.

Regarding gauging interest it shouldnt take a war council made of the best generals availabe, just approach her or flirt with her and withing few seconds your gut will let you know how its going, put the ego aside, focus your brain on more important tasks and just humbly listen to your gut.

If you feel confused, worried, annoyed or suffer any discomfort you cant explain then you have your answer about her interest level.

Also I dont buy this seduction, create attraction or raise interest things...a woman knows within 5 seconds of talking to you if she likes you or not and if you are quick enough you can see it in her micro facial expressions even before she talks.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AMS only suggests pursuit of high interest. I concur however, it is in my nature to chain gun cold approach, to spin plates, and take my **** out.

I binged a recent rsdtyler vid. I have seen a recent jmluv podcast where he boasts pulling 1010x including 2 trannys lulz

For me, its productive to hit on baeeeees. Its about cultivation of being "that guy" but, IOIs, eye ****in, proximity, double take, kino, staying put, etc its got better ROI.

RSD Tyler asked a room of a hundreds how many men have been told to **** off, that she's gay/lez, that you're ugly, etc and a absurd amount of men experiencing the following. How often do men dare do women the same?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it comes down to two things.

How to project value to women while remaining congruent, and recognizing when a woman is conveying interest.

Raising interest is a misnomer because if we accept the idea that women make the decision about attractiveness in very short time then it would be pointless to try to raise interest on a decision that has already be made.

The exception here is creating competition, but even then would it not stand that absent competition the woman probably isn’t attracted?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're trying to increase her interest level, then you are trying to swim up stream with a ball and chain around your ankle...and that's at best. I know there are situations in which guys pull it off, but it's not the norm and nor is it smart to base your approach off the outliers. Typically when the woman has genuine interest, the guy is in without little effort - he doesn't even have to try minus just basically have decent social etiquette. Women have dealt with guys trying to get into their pants since puberty, they've SEEN AND HEARD it all already - so they know how to assess the value of a guy, not just through observation, but by talking they can genuinely get a feel of the guy....it happens within a relatively short amount of time.

The guys that are having problems and post on here are doing so because they chose the WRONG women, ones that had LITTLE interest in the first place. That's why they get blown off or worst spend MONTHS trying only to get nowhere. You are wasting your valuable time fellas.

A bombshell revelation - the guys we think of having "game" are just smart enough to pick out the right women. See what I said above - just about anything works when the woman is already interested.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The times I've "raised interest levels" have had to do with me excelling at something or achieving something that gave me higher social value. That is, it has almost nothing to do with trying to raise her interest level.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Agreed, we have a lot of posts on here about interest level. But over the past ten years I think this site has became not only a site about pickup and attracting women, but about male preservation. In other words we have a lot of posts on here about damage control for men, far more than 1% IMO. A lot of our conversations are about how we as men can be able to coexist on the same planet with women with minimal risk to a our finances, reputation, career, belongings, time, and mental and physical health.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interest level is a metric by which we can measure our growth as men.

In this case, I define Interest level as "Receiving obvious interest and body language invitations from women in day-to-day life".

Just today I decided to visit a new grocery store in the area and was carpet bombed with ladies showing interest. It's not because of how I look physically, but rather because of who they sense I am... What I project. Ten years ago I was clueless and virtually incapable of attracting women. Thanks to SoSuave that is no longer a problem.

Women are a mirror, men. Use that mirror to gauge who you are and what you project.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add to what others have said:

Women like you or they don’t. There’s no low or mediocre interest. The way to attract women is by focusing on yourself and raising your value. Not by saying some pick up line or smooth move- these are good qualities to have but they will not create or raise interest.

Remember, if a woman is attracted to you then you can pretty much do anything. You can only maintain interest, not create it.