Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Professional Ladies" and wanting men to pay for everything

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Now who here besides OP (sorry Rick you had ur chance) wishes to participate in my offer that I gave Rick ?

I'll prove that you'll make great strides with women.

And should you fail you have my express permission to name Spaz a fraud who not only talks falsehoods but spreads narratives that's useless and counter productive.
Not an issue. I'll live.

R

Ranger

Never attacked or jumped on @AJ84. I was just posting a video of a dude in Thailand with a Thailandese lady.
I know you didn’t. That was implying that others went into agreement pretty quick an easy with that post of AJs. It was very misleading and the thread went off the rails.

A

AJ84

I know you didn’t. That was implying that others went into agreement pretty quick an easy with that post of AJs. It was very misleading and the thread went off the rails.
I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of some career driven females, as per Rick’s story, and the fact that men shouldn’t be expected to pay for every date, the topic of which became bit of a back and forth. And that in places where a dollar goes a long way it’s a lot easier to pay for dates and taxis and stuff if you make a decent income.

A woman should treat her guy to stuff too :). Society pushes this notion that men should make women feel special. What about making men feel special? Im sure a hands free bj isn’t the only thing that makes a guy feel special right?A nice dinner at his fav restaurant perhaps? Followed by a hands free bj of course ;).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow props bro. You got tons of patience.

If I went out with a girl 21 years younger than me I’d would be like “you better take off your clothes in 8 minutes or get out of my face.” Who has time the enjoy the process or their company?

Let the other guy tell his jokes and work stories. For me give sex or get pregnant or get f out of my face.
Why are you so thirsty brother?

Consider this: If you were surrounded by young beautiful women constantly and then met a new young moderately attractive girl, would you be saddled with a such thirst bucket? This "thirst" is written all over your body language and these women KNOW exactly who you are just by emanation of this thirst. Hence, you believe half the men on SoSuave lie about their women because it is so inconceivable that other men out there in the social trenches clean up and don't even need sex because it is already so abundant in their circle.

As for me: I'll take a great time over sex any day, as the former is much harder to attain. I'd go further and say, these days I'm quite sick of women in general; the game is rigged too easy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of some career driven females, as per Rick’s story, and the fact that men shouldn’t be expected to pay for every date, the topic of which became bit of a back and forth. And that in places where a dollar goes a long way it’s a lot easier to pay for dates and taxis and stuff if you make a decent income.

A woman should treat her guy to stuff too :). Society pushes this notion that men should make women feel special. What about making men feel special? Im sure a hands free bj isn’t the only thing that makes a guy feel special right?A nice dinner at his fav restaurant perhaps? Followed by a hands free bj of course ;).
Strange for a woman who has never spent any considerable time in Thailand is able to deduce that nature has different rules when it comes to women in different countries and even worse assumes that banging bar girls equates to dating life there now talks about the hypocrisy of women :).

Must be a slow day for you AJ ;).

A

AJ84

Strange for a woman who has never spent any considerable time in Thailand is able to deduce that nature has different rules when it comes to women in different countries and even worse assumes that banging bar girls equates to dating life there now talks about the hypocrisy of women :).

Must be a slow day for you AJ ;).
I didn’t say anything about banging bar girls. Maybe you’re responding to someone else’s post??

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t say anything about banging bar girls. Maybe you’re responding to someone else’s post??
I'm responding to you AJ.

You implied as much and as an example;

Your grandmother is a compulsive adulterer that resulted in her being dumped by ur grandfather.

Your mother ended up fatherless.

Your mother learned this traits from her own mother and ended up getting dumped by ur own father.

You ended up fatherless.

Now AJ's daughter is fatherless.

What does that imply ?

Remember I never said that you are one and this is not a personal attack on you but merely an example.

A

AJ84

Im
I'm responding to you AJ.

You implied as much and as an example;

Your grandmother is a compulsive adulterer that resulted in her being dumped by ur grandfather.

Your mother ended up fatherless.

Your mother learned this traits from her own mother and ended up getting dumped by ur own father.

You ended up fatherless.

Now AJ's daughter is fatherless.

What does that imply ?

Remember I never said that you are one and this is not a personal attack on you but merely an example.
ok.. ummm...... not sure where you’re going with this is or what but, Ok then?? You get some sleep ok?

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you so thirsty brother?

Consider this: If you were surrounded by young beautiful women constantly and then met a new young moderately attractive girl, would you be saddled with a such thirst bucket? This "thirst" is written all over your body language and these women KNOW exactly who you are just by emanation of this thirst. Hence, you believe half the men on SoSuave lie about their women because it is so inconceivable that other men out there in the social trenches clean up and don't even need sex because it is already so abundant in their circle.

As for me: I'll take a great time over sex any day, as the former is much harder to attain. I'd go further and say, these days I'm quite sick of women in general; the game is rigged too easy.

Why have you been on this forum for 12 years if you are so overwhelmed with your harem of 29 year old "world renowned" restaurant models? :)

Why do you talk like you're 13 when you're actually 50?

You're a 50 year old with a harem of 29 year old restaurant models, world renowned, and now you're sick of them because world renowned restaurant models are too easy because you are not thirsty enough. You should really have your traumatic brain injury therapist read these posts over before you post.

R

Ranger

Why have you been on this forum for 12 years if you are so overwhelmed with your harem of 29 year old "world renowned" restaurant models? :)

Why do you talk like you're 13 when you're actually 50?

You're a 50 year old with a harem of 29 year old restaurant models, world renowned, and now you're sick of them because world renowned restaurant models are too easy because you are not thirsty enough. You should really have your traumatic brain injury therapist read these posts over before you post.
He knows what he’s doing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why do we have posters who start personal attacks. Whether direct or indirect it's immature and uncalled for. Please stop. That is not why I started this thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Im

ok.. ummm...... not sure where you’re going with this is or what but, Ok then?? You get some sleep ok?
I just finished chairing the morning meeting and am now enjoying my tea with biscuits at the comfort of my office sofa.

How about you AJ?

I do hope you didn't feel rattled by my post, it's after all just an example since its not true.

A

AJ84

I just finished chairing the morning meeting and am now enjoying my tea with biscuits at the comfort of my office sofa.

How about you AJ?

I do hope you didn't feel rattled by my post, it's after all just an example since its not true.
Relaxing after a long and very cold day of -18 weather.

No worries, I’m not rattled Spaz, enjoy your tea and biscuits.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on some other dates with these ladies. The only thing they have to bring to the table is their looks. Two of them, right off the bat during drinks, said they are looking for a man to take care of them. Vacations, home, children, have the option not to work, etc. One was a doctor, the other was a principal at a school. The doc was 34, the principal was 37. One a Jewish lady, the other a Catholic one. Is this a CT/NY thing nowadays? Both, yes, both asked what my living situation was and salary. I just replied, by myself and I get by quite fine. They had no issues telling me they make over six figures. I said, good to know. I always try to steer the convos to happy and fun things, some how it always segments to $$$ and what they want to do in their life. I was tempted to say staying at home, getting fat by eating bon bons is not something to do in life.

Maybe I'm missing something.
No, you're not missing anything. You're seeing them for what it is. And that's good. Red Pill thinking.
I believe this is a likely more of a big city thing, although I've found a little bit of it in smalltown USA too.
There's always a group that thinks they are above it all. You're probably in the wrong crowd...however it's good to be around this, you'll learn a lot.
Just don't make any bad comments to any of them about it. Instead, give them just a bit of admiration. But not too much too often.

You may even find a lady among them that isn't so much in tune with them, that you can get to know.
Watch this, if you haven't already...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on some other dates with these ladies. The only thing they have to bring to the table is their looks. Two of them, right off the bat during drinks, said they are looking for a man to take care of them. Vacations, home, children, have the option not to work, etc. One was a doctor, the other was a principal at a school. The doc was 34, the principal was 37. One a Jewish lady, the other a Catholic one. Is this a CT/NY thing nowadays? Both, yes, both asked what my living situation was and salary. I just replied, by myself and I get by quite fine. They had no issues telling me they make over six figures. I said, good to know. I always try to steer the convos to happy and fun things, some how it always segments to $$$ and what they want to do in their life. I was tempted to say staying at home, getting fat by eating bon bons is not something to do in life.

Maybe I'm missing something.
You should have told her that ship left after 23.

The higher women climb up the male dominance hierarchy, the further they crater their SMV. Time trashes fertility.

Your first mistake was dating 30yr old retards.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, I do not think Jeff Bezos can afford professional women.. After all, his current one cost him 66 billion dollars.
Anybody retarded enough to marry in this era is retarded.
Good question...lol

At least most women try to hide this side, these broads don't even have the good sense to hide their bull****. These are the chicks that everyone at the wedding is thinking, "this guy is a dumbass for marrying her!"
Its comical given their predisposition in the wall. Not near, not plummeted SMV but cratered SMV.

All women seek security but once they have had their best yrs pissed away.