Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be less available for this new girl I'm dating or should I go?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met just over a week ago. Had coffee. She texted me after first date right away blah blah blah.

I Invited her out again a few days later and she said Tuesday doesn't work for her...but she is free Thursday. I told her I'm busy Thursday due to work, what other days work for her?

She said Friday and Saturday she is free. We set up a second date for Friday. Next day she texts me pic of her new work schedule saying she has to now work a 12 hour shift week days for the rest of the month so Friday no longer works. Suggests Sunday.

I'm tempted to tell her "I am very busy Sunday, maybe when your schedule clears up a bit we can hang out." Or did I already make my self unavailable enough by saying I wasn't free Thursday and am now over doing it? I realize there is a fine balance here, that's why I ask.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are over-analyzing it a little bit, but here are my thoughts.

She suggested another day when the date you suggested didn't work. That's a good sign.
She didn't just tell you her work schedule changed, she sent you a pic of it to prove it. That's a good sign.
She again, suggested another day. That's a good sign.

I'd probably just agree to Sunday, given all this.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Met just over a week ago. Had coffee. She texted me after first date right away blah blah blah.

I Invited her out again a few days later and she said Tuesday doesn't work for her...but she is free Thursday. I told her I'm busy Thursday due to work, what other days work for her?

She said Friday and Saturday she is free. We set up a second date for Friday. Next day she texts me pic of her new work schedule saying she has to now work a 12 hour shift week days for the rest of the month so Friday no longer works. Suggests Sunday.

I'm tempted to tell her "I am very busy Sunday, maybe when your schedule clears up a bit we can hang out." Or did I already make my self unavailable enough by saying I wasn't free Thursday and am now over doing it? I realize there is a fine balance here, that's why I ask.
Oh no, you're not over analyzing. Why the fvck would she send you her works schedule my mate? Why? What could the conversation be like for her to send you the entire schedule? I'm puzzled and amazed. Although, this is not important, rather a strange thing for a girl to do.

Anyway, this Sunday? No you're busy as fvck, you're going to help your cousin do some stuff or something family related. Next Sunday? Yea you have time, but not entire day, just pick a specific time, and if she's late, you gotta run do some other stuff, you two can meet some other time.

This is a little game women play with their availability, you pass it by her respecting your time. No bullsh1tting around. No need at this point to tell her you're busy for two weeks tho.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are over-analyzing it a little bit, but here are my thoughts.

She suggested another day when the date you suggested didn't work. That's a good sign.
She didn't just tell you her work schedule changed, she sent you a pic of it to prove it. That's a good sign.
She again, suggested another day. That's a good sign.

I'd probably just agree to Sunday, given all this.
Yeah, that's kind of what I noticed based on her behavior. I texted her that I'm game Sunday thanks.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look jnMissouri. I'm placing a bet on this one, it's an express, firstly she will be late, and secondly there will be no sex.

Dude you are a serious troll with jealousy issues. I've repeatedly mentioned in multiple threads that I've been banging her for 2 months in the bathroom at work (and in my car in the park once). Sex is all I usually do with her. And somehow you thought I wouldn't bang her on her bday? What a trolllllll.

I took the advice of people who actually have a clue with women (not you). No gift, just dinner and drinks after sex as usual. Well, dinner was new, never had dinner together before.

Quit pretending you're some alpha, you're just a troll beta living with his mommy.

Last edited: