Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn death is scary

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be honest we all r just some short living organisms that are fragile mentally and a bit more aware than animals.

We luckily got born from bacteria in water that later kept evolving till finally reached some monkeys
type bodyform that were first humans or prehumans

Were same as our ancestors, these who forced to go on war or went there naively in WW2 or in medieval age and died there. Or even if they didnt go on war, they still lived their lives how they could till their time was over

How much some knights and villagemen from medieval age matter to you? NOTHING maybe youre from royal bloodline? You will never know

Time passess we will also mean nothing in 100 years. Only our kids will care a bit, but our grandsons wont even spend a thought on us after we die

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US at least, if you are old and have a surgery, they send you to what they call "rehab." That actually means a nursing home, full of people sh!tting themselves, crazy people, etc. Facility acquired pneumonia would likely be the leading cause of death if the stats were accurate. Once you are in one of those places, it is only a matter of time before you get pneumonia, staph, mrsa, or some other infection that may well kill you. Don't fall for that "rehab" bs. Healthcare certainly saves a lot of people, but it also kills a lot of people too. Don't spin that wheel of chance if you can avoid it.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Receiving anesthesia for a surgery is pretty much what death is like....a black void of nothingness....now that's some scary ****, I'd prefer Valhalla.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Receiving anesthesia for a surgery is pretty much what death is like....a black void of nothingness....now that's some scary ****, I'd prefer Valhalla.
Really? I was under the laser for 6 hours Summer 2014. There was more damage they found and had to extend the anesthesia/surgery longer and cut more of my guts out of me. It was: in the operating room with doctors around me, then VERY QUICK I'm gone/out, then next thing I know I'm awake to lights above and rolling down the hallway to my room. In there 10 days. $88K. I've also been out for Endoscope last year in September and for dentist work (the least knockout).

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I was under the laser for 6 hours Summer 2014. There was more damage they found and had to extend the anesthesia/surgery longer and cut more of my guts out of me. It was: in the operating room with doctors around me, then VERY QUICK I'm gone/out, then next thing I know I'm awake to lights above and rolling down the hallway to my room. In there 10 days. $88K. I've also been out for Endoscope last year in September and for dentist work (the least knockout).
Yes really. Do you recollect your time under the knife? My recollection was of a black void of nothingness. No recollection, no dreaming, nothing, until I came to.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death has never scared me...and I was 3 feet from it at 100mph in a bad motorcycle wreck. That experience is something I have thought about every single day for the last 10years. Some days I cry when I think about it as I am right now.

Experiences like that make you a believer and give you a greater appreciation for life. Although it slowed me down a tiny bit, I still refuse to live my life in fear of what might happen. When it my time its my time so until then I'm gonna keep standing on the gas.

The brave do not live forever, and the cautious never live at all.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a motorcycle accident as well- hitting some gravel, lowside the front wheel, almost flew off a side of a mountain....I never saw my life flashing before my eyes. All I remember was getting away from the edge of the mountain. Then a strong urge to sleep overcame me and I wanted to lay down but a voice in my head litterally screamed at me not close my eyes - maybe my gaurdian angel was warning me if i fall asleep I'll slip to coma...

Anyways, picked up the bike and rode home.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Can you mother fvcker just imagine what it feels like for an old guy after stroke waiting for it. He has wife two kids, one died my good friend, murdered over drugs. He says fvck it all. But he bites and is afraid waiting for it. He fell 2 meters down this summer called me. I called neighbors and rode with him to hospital in ambulance. His wife took care of him.

To all you red pillers, I don’t give a fvckers out there. It is something to think about now. Make a right choice with a correct woman. Think ahead.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes really. Do you recollect your time under the knife? My recollection was of a black void of nothingness. No recollection, no dreaming, nothing, until I came to.
I don't remember anything. I remember being on fentynol (sp?) and morphine which only jaded me and I couldn't sleep well, THEN I started feeling pain in my chest and shoulder making me unable to sleep, so they put me on a very strong tylenol and then the pain subsided. Took me a month to walk well again.

R

Ranger

I woke up during surgery on my nose. They had to rebreak it and I came right out of it.
After that, I was out but could still hear things going on.
It has nothing to do with death. My uncle drowned as a kid and he told me the story.
Even when he was being resuscitated, he was aware. He said it was peaceful. He was dead technically. He didnt feel fear or pain until he started breathing again. Strange.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been obsessed with the concept for years, but am making peace with it. I see it as a transition

spikez

Reaction score
The fear of death persists as a vestige of religious views that proclaim that life on earth is just a fragment of the existence of an eternal soul.

ShadowFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ok with death, but I want to leave a legacy behind. I want my name to be one they teach about or reference for years after I die. I want my own Wikipedia page.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sosousage. were you trippin' on acid or something when you wrote this thread?

Death isn't that scary. I've been brought back from death after I flatlined, there was no white light, no Jesus, it just stops. I was also @ 9/11 @ WTC, it was a void and I was numb. I thought we were all going to die as it seemed we were under attack as a nation. I and most survived. I also went skydiving once and the primary chute failed. I felt for sure I was done then. Nope, survived that too. Point being, when it's your time, it's your time..

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone crossed to the other side and came back? What's it like? Was it all black and nothingness or is there something? Does our consciousness still exist in some way?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone crossed to the other side and came back? What's it like? Was it all black and nothingness or is there something? Does our consciousness still exist in some way?
I’d like to know myself too honestly