Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a woman's advice

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Hi. Do you know those online gift thingies people give each other in social sites or in online dating sites, little hearts, different sorts of icons with a message, so other people can also see the message if they hoover mouse over the gift icon. Anyway, what sort of thing would a hot woman write in such a message if she decided to give a gift to a guy online for an awesome date? Would she leave this gift privately so that nobody would see her picture, or would she do it publically so that everyone would see her pic?

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
Uhhhh, skip this lol. It screams ‘I’m 17’. If the date went well you should have his number to text him & tell him it went well & you’re down for another

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
GD! I want to stick fake gift into my OLD profile!
What’s OLD anyway? This whole ‘online gift’ thing sounds astoundingly juvenile. Pro tip, after a few online messages say something like ‘I need to chill out on the data, text me instead’ & give them your number. You can send all the flirty emoji’s you deem appropriate lol.

A

AJ84

Hi. Do you know those online gift thingies people give each other in social sites or in online dating sites, little hearts, different sorts of icons with a message, so other people can also see the message if they hoover mouse over the gift icon. Anyway, what sort of thing would a hot woman write in such a message if she decided to give a gift to a guy online for an awesome date? Would she leave this gift privately so that nobody would see her picture, or would she do it publically so that everyone would see her pic?
It’s always more classy to leave it privately.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO no clue what you are taking about but the exchange btwn you and dumb is hilarious

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, privately just means photo and link to profile who left it won't be visible, but text still could be visible. Leave it without text or write something?

Here is an example from a random chick's profile. Guy send her a public gift, it's a flower, but it could be a heart, whatever, different icons available. He chose to write some text, a greeting, wishes, whatever. If it's private it won't show his name, link to his profile, his age, and his photo. If it's without text there would not be any text or gritting. If it's private and without text, there won't be any text and no information about who send it.

Безымянный.png

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why be private? I mean, why no name?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Why be private? I mean, why no name?
This is what I'm thinking, create a fake, but realistic looking HB8+ profile and give me a gift or two, obviously not private, the whole point of that is that gift is by a hot chick. But the question is this, what would a hot chick write in such a gift, if anything at all?

So ideally I would have 4 or 5 gifts by different hot chicks, and if you click on their profiles you do actually get realistic profiles.

I mean, I think, well I can only imagine, this is ideal. Whatever man, unless I get a lot of people saying what DumbSS told me I'm doing it, just need to know what a hot chick would write in such a gift if anything.

Some realistic links to profiles with this stuff so you can click around. link link link

P.S. at this point I'm keeping my inbox full with 9 unread messages, because when someone is going to reply to me, the site is gonna give them a warning, this user has more than so and so unread messages, to maximize your chances of reply spend money on this message so it appears on the top of his inbox. This move has a positive effect.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so you want to create 'old proof' on your own profile so other women see it and think 'she likes it, I want some if that'

So you are asking, 'what might that female write as a message?'

No clue, but if I come up with something, I will let you know. When you are creating the female profiles, you can probably browse the men and see if you can find any notes left.

A

AJ84

I think a one liner like “nice smile”, or something complimentary like that. Maybe a comment about something in your profile “you seem fun:)” etc.
Hot chicks typically don’t actively chase men, they lay out some bait and see if you bite so something that isn’t them asking you out directly because that may look fake. You want the fake to look real.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
This is a hilarious level of desperate omg. Invest in a sex doll if you’re hurting this bad.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hilarious level of desperate omg. Invest in a sex doll if you’re hurting this bad.
It will actually be interesting to see if it works

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve got some hard truth if you want it. I’m quite the wet blanket tho. Truthfully you’ve got nothing to lose but respect for yourself so ... good luck lol